>Study in germany
>meet a person from USA
>conversation
Me : OH ok, you are from the US.
Her:actually im Italian American
M:Yeah you said that you was from the US
Her: Yeah, but im Italian American.
Wtf is this?

Attached: 1557127993301.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/pompeo-in-poland-urges-the-country-to-pass-holocaust-restitution-legislation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are swedes even allowed over here

A lot of fags in the US will "muh heritage" any chance they can. Especially around actual foreign people.

I say the same about germans here every summer

i dont believe they actually do this

Attached: suurennuslasi2.png (729x638, 154K)

Well at least we have one thing in common, Mohammed

>meet a guy from USA
>"yo man I found out my family comes from this town near the border of slovakia and ukraine"
>"my surname is actually slavic but back in the day it was austria-hungary so when I got to the US we used the german spelling for it"
>*pulls his phone out and shows me the place on google maps
>"nice little town, wouldn't you say"
It was actually pretty cute in the naive american kind of way

ive seen other americans doing this overseas many times sadly

I see no problem with that tb h its cute. If I'll ever met a swiss American I'll explain him everything about Switzerland

Now that I think about it's quite possible he was a jew

This
I think people here mostly pretend they don't like it while secretly thinking come home white man

Nobody does this, op is a big fat liar

>Wtf is this?
a fake story
americans don't travel

why though?

I call bullshit

Attached: AfC79o9.png (600x358, 41K)

I don’t understand how yuroshits can simultaneously call americans culture-less and also be unable to figure out why many americans we wuz over their heritage. How is this not obvious?

Jews don't really associate themselves with their grandparents old countries

t. Mehmet

Actually 10% of them do, so any American you meet abroad is really a top of the crop culturally

You have a culture, it's just horrible and destroys family values of traditions in order to promote cuckolding and interracial relationships in its place.

Americans are all severely autismo. They can't help it, it's in their water. Be nice to them

>where are you from?
>I'm from Italy
>I'm from Sweden
>I'm from Thailand
>I'm from Pennsylvania

This. Jews are Jews first

It's kinda cute when they do that, like they actually expect me to know where Pennsylvania is and that I know a single thing about it as if it was a country

>You have a culture, it's just horrible
So are we beginning to see why many americans try to identify with their heritage? There will be an influx of americans into yurop in the coming decades because people like myself realize that the American subcultures from the 1770s to the 1950s are dying or dead. The same is true with parts of yurop as well

Attached: 1549654742662.jpg (600x668, 38K)

Because answering "I'm from the US" almost always gets followed by asking what part, although most people only know California, New York, and maybe Florida and Texas.

Are somalians swedish?

Answer me. Are somalians swedish?

Attached: pepeEghh.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Autist. It's for small talk, ever heard of it?

>"I'm from Florida"
>M: "Oh, haha what city?"
>"Uh.. Nashville..."
Fuck Europeans to be honest.

What part of my sentence made you think I didn't know this was small talk? Skipping to the state just answers both questions at once so the conversation can continue.

>Jews don't really associate themselves with their grandparents old countries

Of course they do
>timesofisrael.com/pompeo-in-poland-urges-the-country-to-pass-holocaust-restitution-legislation/

>Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act of 2017
>{...)the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors;
So the US Department of State supports jewish organizations against other countries, so they can acquire "heirless property".

Are they citizens of the Kingdom of Sweden? Then yes they are Swedish in that sense
Why do Americans have such a hard time understanding that nationality=/=ethnicity, especially when it comes to Europe (which they seem to fetishise as some sort of 'white homeland')?

from my own experiences abroad Europeans tend to ask leading questions to draw this out, people don't randomly start saying this especially the type of people who can afford to travel

I was in America last year and on two separate occasions Americans told me about their DNA test results without any prompting

I learned quickly to lead with my state. Whenever I would just say "the US" people would normally just look at me like "no shit, we can hear your accent"
Saves time by answering the real question people ask when they ask where you're from, which is "what part of the US are you from? But you might be Canadian, so I'll be a bit more ambiguous"

Oh eww

maybe she actually was Italian DASH American

I'm a muh heritage American.
I did a semester in Germany and totally embarrassed myself every time I went outside.

Pretty based

If it's not NY/CA, ain't nobody gonna care about your state

Yeah I would just say Texas whenever people asked where I’m from.

This can backfire though because sometimes you'll encounter one of those foreigners with a giant chip on their shoulder and when you lead with what state you're from they just explode like
"OH I AM EZPEC-TED TO KNO EVERY STATE IN YOUR COUNTRY DO YOU KNOW EVERY STATE IN MY COUN-TREE???"
and it's like fuck dude just leave me alone jesus christ

Then why ask?
Just check the boxes in your head
>Probably only speaking English
>American accent
>Overweight
If you don't give a shit, find something else to small talk about and quit wasting everyone's time

all engliniggers are fat and only speak english. why do u think ppl can identify burger accents? oh right, you think the whole world is western gayrope. dumb euronigger.

>Have one of the most unique Rs on the planet
>Hard to identify
Maybe show a bit of interest in the world outside of Finnland before you go mocking people

Attached: 1c8gn7.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

>Why are swedes even allowed over here
Have you been living under a rock or what? Since 2015 muslims are free to enter this country as they please.