Does Japan love its new emperor?

Does Japan love its new emperor?

Attached: 658px-Crown_Prince_Naruhito_(2018).jpg (658x898, 86K)

I don't know but I love you user.

Japanese Emperor and French Emperor

Attached: 1111111.jpg (2000x1332, 280K)

based République poster

He looks like a spineless nobody that you'd see riding the bus. Get someone in there with actual personality.

>He looks like a spineless nobody that you'd see riding the bus
So the perfect man to represent Japanese people?

He a libtard.

Is he the son of Narusegawa and Naruto?

Imagine waking up next to that woman's face in the morning

>his wife's son is literally older than him
>her son is older than her husband

Well he's the right man for the job then. The "emperor" of Japan has been nothing more than a symbolic title since the 9th century. They're powerless figureheads.

sounds like a pretty comfy job

It doesn't depend on the face, the color or the dick.
There is a possibility that this Emperor will fail.
The emperor is destined to sacrifice his ego by nature.
It doesn't matter if the Emperor is Korean, Jewish, Caucasian, Negroid or Mongolian.
Jesus who lives is the Emperor.

what a cringe tradition

What could he even fail at? What does the emperor even do?

would be depression like his wife

No o.

>Naruhito is interested in water policy and water conservation. In March 2003, in his capacity as honorary president of the Third World Water Forum, he delivered a speech at the forum's opening ceremony titled "Waterways Connecting Kyoto and Local Regions". Visiting Mexico in March 2006, he gave the keynote address at the opening ceremony for the Fourth World Water Forum, "Edo and Water Transport". And in December 2007, he gave a commemorative talk at the opening ceremony for the First Asia-Pacific Water Summit, "Humans and Water: From Japan to the Asia-Pacific Region".
>Naruhito plays the viola, having switched from the violin because he thought the latter "too much of a leader, too prominent" to suit his musical and personal tastes. He enjoys jogging, hiking, and mountaineering in his spare time.

of course, Japanese love him, except some lefty activists and foreigners
天皇陛下万歳!

Attached: BR President Bolsonoro.jpg (626x645, 74K)

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, FELLOW MONKEY

Why cant they make a boy finally? Royals do literally nothing in their lifes and have a lot of free time. So why they cant bang their wives in a right way and make many sons and successors? It is a very big mistery for me. If I were a prince I would produce as many sons as fucking possible like Chingiskhan did.

kino

Attached: D46q5NlW0AEf0aU.jpg (1200x852, 115K)

Attached: D5YUhdjUYAglF9x.jpg (460x640, 41K)

Attached: D46q5NuXoAAzXg4.jpg (1200x989, 151K)

Beautiful couple.

I mean, they are also humans they have other shit to do, generally in constitutional monarchies, the kings have nominally just figurehead duties, so they do have a life

サルのスープでも飲んでろ、クソ外人

>Royals do literally nothing in their lives
nah, the emperor is too busy
>in the new year, the emperor will
>wake up at 2AM
>perform Shinto rituals
>meet hundreds of foreign officials/ambassadors
>show up several time in front of general public at imperial palace

Attached: img_0.jpg (450x304, 27K)

OK, you are right. But they still have much better life then plebes have. Better medicine, food, etc. And they still cant breed well enough! It demonstrates low ''energy level'' in first world. People dont have ''will to live'', will to spread themselves into the world. My English too shitty to dicuss in a good way, but it is sad for me. World goes into degenerasy and even richest persons often look weak and lifeless.

And princes are so busy too? All the dynasty have so much to do or it is only for the Emperor?

>My English too shitty to dicuss in a good way
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it's something specific to Japanese royalty, or even monarchs in general

Dumb retard

You're genuinely retarded. Anyone who has read up on Japanese history knows about this.

>What could he even fail at?

he already failed at having a son, which made the Japanese politicians infinitely butthurt at the possibility of having an imperatrix
fortunately for them, naruhito's brother managed to have a son at the last minute (his wife probably had an artificially insemination with an embryo whose sex has been determined though)

He's cute

>Naruto

Attached: New Hokage.jpg (686x938, 284K)

Nice

At last he is hokage.

Why is he an emperor if he doesn't have an empire?

Attached: 1555323894283.gif (512x807, 469K)

You know she has to be a freak in the sheets.

Why is Skeletor wearing a dress in that photo?

>Naruhito
Is he supposed to be a combination of Naruto and Hirohito?
He looks like an incel.