Tick tock

Tick tock
Btw the high numbers in France are MUSLIMS

Attached: dyingwhites.png (4592x3196, 1.25M)

ANd high numbers in t*Rkey are KURDS

>1.53tugal

non meme honest answer please.
Why is France, Iceland and Ireland so high?
Why is Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia so low? (too poor for kids?)

lil dick arab boys are the new incels here
france is a BLACK country

Fun fact
Our fertility rate will fucking diminish and is already diminishing

Polish colonists I believe

Frons is high because of Arabs and Blacks
Iceland is high becauee their population is too low and their goverment forces it
Ireland because of religion

Croatia suffers massive brain drain and population decrease so nobody fucks
Bosnia is too poor
Slovenia.....I have no idea

>Ireland
Religious
>France
Muhammad
>Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia
"fruits" of godless regime ruling for 50 years

The future of Europe is African and its beautiful

tick tock turboy. time to be a minority in your own country.

Attached: based.png (3156x1408, 1.06M)

many government incentive to have kids

Lot of family welfare, so a second/third child is more affordable.

People doesn't wants kids anymore. Some maybe can't afford it but others just want to have fun without having to take care of kids I think.

So who is having the kids? blacks, muzzies or whites? or everyone somewhat equally?

Except those programs have proven to fail time and again. They don't increase the number of births, they merely drive children "forward" (ie. convince women to have children younger). Those children are the children of migrants. You'd realize this if your government wasn't pathologically afraid of statistics.
>B-But muh laïcité muhfugga
Oh fuck off. You and I both know that if Algerians had lower unemployment, higher education, lower crime and higher income than the natives, the government would shove those numbers into everyone's faces until the end of time.

Real answer: Blacks and arabs.
Official answer: We don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: francesicklecell[1].gif (400x400, 34K)

rurals and blacks
arabs don't make much kids

here in the countryside it's common to be born in a family of 4-5 children

>Ireland
>Religious

Attached: 1556998479191.jpg (480x360, 22K)

the polish don't have many kids which is surprising because they're all dumb working class. Dumb working class Irish have 3-4 kids always

So alot of white folks just pay for blacks to have children lmao
Countryside is based tho, I always loved the French countryside and agreed with the folks there that Paris is shit and overrated

It used to be religious. Divorce was only legalized in 1995. Though I'd be curious to see what the new numbers are, now that they've legalized pre-natal infanticide.

So except what you want to be true to fit your agenda, what actual proof do you have ?

>So alot of white folks just pay for blacks to have children lmao
That's the welfare state for ya: the government invests money to ensure women stay in the workforce longer so they can pay for the immigrants that will replace the children they're not having because they're in the workforce.

Sickle cell screening stats among the newborn. And that's ignoring the fact that you're reversing the burden of proof here. Like I said, the "official" answer is that nobody fucking knows who's having the kids because it's literally illegal to even ask it. Luckily there's a genetic disorder that almost exclusively occurs among North and West Africans, so we can make an educated guess. Still not as good as official stats would be, but it's the next best thing.

Attached: Si0yyX2-e1411444757698[1].jpg (500x548, 77K)

As I know muslim turks dont breed anymore, it's all kurds

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07 Islam in Europe - Wikipedia.png (523x610, 14K)

The sickle cell screening has always been skewed, maternity in migrant heavy neighbourhood close to systematically do the screening, where as plenty of others almost never do it. It only shows how much of the baby that were screened got it, and since we already know the risk factors of this disease, it's not surprising that more often than not, babys that were screened were also carrier of it.

1 human > 3 zergs

>The sickle cell screening has always been skewed
Even if we presume this is true (where are the proofs?), all we are doing here is returning to a position of complete ignorance. To, from that position, argue that the majority contributors to France's birth rates are the native population would need to rely on the fact that the French are brilliant, almost superhuman social engineers who have implemented the best natalist policies ever seen in history that cannot be mimicked by their neighbors because they lack the big brain administrators produced by France's world class universities.

On the other hand, the presumption that the majority contributors to France's high fertility rate are Africans and Arabs would merely require France to have (proportionally) more Arabs, Africans and Carribeans than its neighbors. Be objective with me and ask yourself which of the two seems more likely, even in the absence of government statistics and even assuming that sickle cell screening is for some arbitrary reason unreliable.

Also keep in mind that your butthurt is only enabling the status quo. I'm not the one you should be upset with.

>rurals
What do you mean Mohamed?

les campagnards, c'est comme les français de souche mais avec une paire de couilles qui fonctionne

From what I've read there's a West-East shift, where Western Turkey is less religious, wealthier, more Turkish and less fertile. Every place that is worth a damn seems to be killing itself.

>Every place that is worth a damn seems to be killing itself.
All places worth a damn have also become irreligious, feminist and welfare-ridden in the past 50 or so years. Almost as if those three factors are the most significant predictos for social collapse or something.

Attached: 89-895015_icon-discord-[will-be-available-in-font-awesome-thonking-emoji[1].jpg (840x982, 129K)

D'où tu sais que les campagnards font plus d'enfants que les maghrébins?

Indeed. But why does it keep happening?

Attached: 1545467224157.jpg (590x824, 238K)

parce que je l'ai vu

High fertility is the thing that actually makes a country unlivable.
Ukraine is probably more cash starved than a lot of middle eastern countries, yet it's still a livable place because you don't have 10 kids and juveniles for every working adult running around like pack dogs in the streets.
It's not the actual cause, but more of the product of the low levels of human self consciousness (which makes the country poor in the first place), but makes the tragic state poor countries ten times worse

>High fertility is the thing that actually makes a country unlivable.

Attached: TSTBaQ7[1].jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Even if we are the most BLACKED country in Europe, how would that make us have 2.07 vs 1.45 of Germany for example ? Do the maths and see how many children these African/Arab families would require to have to make it go up so much. And then what is used to screen such severe diseases is the Guthrie test, which is done 3 days after the birth. Every baby will be screened for phenylketonuria, congenital hypothyroidism or congenital adrenal hyperplasia through test, but sickle cell disease is targeted for the specific population which can be carrier of the mutated allele.

>others just want to have fun without having to take care of kids
but why do people lose interest in starting a family?

Attached: wow.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I still think it's mostly an economical issue, as the natality rate of France had been increasing since the 90s but started to drop off around 2008-2010.
But there's definitely also some societal reasons to it, although i think they're more minor. There's definitely less societal pressure to have kids to day than back then, so some people that would have conformed can now just not have children.

meant for

>Even if we are the most BLACKED country in Europe
You are.

>how would that make us have 2.07 vs 1.45 of Germany for example
I have no idea because your government refuses to release official numbers, but it's likely that the native French have a slightly higher fertility rate than the native Germans. Perhaps 1.7 or so. If we assume that number for the native French (meaning their numbers shrink slightly with ever generation) and assume an average just over 3 for Africans and Arabs (meaning their numbers increase 1.5x with each generation), then that would be sufficient to explain why they've grown from 10% (give or take) of the current population to 30% of the next generation. The light shrinkage of the natives amplifies their impressive growth in relative numbers. Do you think something like 3.2 children/family for Arabs and Africans is unreasonable? I'm not talking about the astronomical 8 per family you sometimes hear the far right pull out of their asses.

>En 2016, 84,8 % des nouveau-nés en France métropolitaine ont au moins un parent né en France, 69,6 % ont les deux parents nés en France, 30,4 % ont au moins un parent né à l'étranger, dont 26,5 % un parent né hors de l'Union européenne et 2,5 % ont au moins un parent né dans un DOM-COM.
>In 2016, 84.8% of the newborn in metropolitan France had at least one parent born in France, 69,6 % had both parents born in France, 30,4% had at least one parent born in a foreign country, of whom 26,5% were born outside of the EU and 2.5% had at least one parent born in a DOM-COM.
There you go, this are our official stats

Good fuck whitey

What if this is the so called "great filter"

Attached: 1324.jpg (220x201, 9K)