Did you know that Swedish high school kids get $130 every month from the state for free?

Did you know that Swedish high school kids get $130 every month from the state for free?

Attached: 1557232788028.jpg (625x417, 33K)

Also, it gets even better at university level.

In total, Swedish university students get from the state

$337 free money
$135 housing subsidy
$776 loan money (0.16% interest, lower than inflation, de facto better than free money)
-------------------
$1248 per month total

Additionally, most people work on the side and make at least $500 per month, with no or a very low tax rate.

What's the point of this thread?

Attention whore

To inform you of the situation.

Also, lunches at school are free.

Paradise

But that unfortunately doesn't change the fact that swedes are idiots

how is a loan free money?

Yes, at least half of Sweden is below average intelligence. As is Germany.

I started getting that when I turned 18 in highschool. I quit my job and still would have more money than lal the losers working at the supermarket and cafes.

When the interest rate is lower than the inflation, the real cost of the loan decreases with time instead of increasing.

If it's anything like over here it's state loans and people treat it like free money. I have a 10k college debt solely because I borrowed money to go on holidays and buy a computer/phone.

Because you can invest it to earn money considering the interest rate is extremely low it's risk free enough to hold through a recession. Although most people don't do this.

Most people just accumulate it on a savings account so that they have cheap interest-rate loan for their down payment on a house or apartment.

>Most people just accumulate it on a savings account
lol
Most people buy beer and such with that money.

yeah, but then the only part that's free money is the part that gets eclipsed by inflation

Tfw I pay crazy tax rates in this country so retard students that don't know what to do with their life can get subsidized to jerk off everyday while enrolled in some shitty ass program

I wish my country had a 10m population too

Nice, I get around 700€ being in uni

Attached: charite.jpg (1618x1080, 1.85M)

>I suffer in Sweden

its also pretty cool to share an apartment with a friend, split the rent, very nice

Not sure if sarcasm or not. I live in a 1 room apartment and would love to rent a normal place and split it with someone.

Here they wanted to give 4k to everyone but people voted no. Lmao I'd have been curious to see the outcome of that but I voted no too tb h

same

>yeah, but then the only part that's free money is the part that gets eclipsed by inflation
Sure.

>its also pretty cool to share an apartment with a friend, split the rent, very nice
>share
lol
I wouldn't dream of sharing. I have 39 sqm all to myself.

>share an apartment with a friend
>friend
haha homo :D:DD

Sounds pretty cool desu. Wish our government wasn't so stupid. We could funnel our new 25% China tariff bux into something like that. It's supposed to generate about $100 billion + per year I think. That's enough to give every student a $6k yearly subsidy or about $500 per month. It's not as much but would help a lot.

Attached: homor simpson.jpg (720x526, 54K)

All whitoids are dumbs as fuck. There’s a reason yellow folk dominate in everything.

I get 7 grand a year off student loans
You do pay it back but it's calculated on top income tax , which I dont earn enough to pay yet

Swedish Kroner is monopoly play money

This. Fuck currenylets.

>Swedish kroner
No such currency exists.