I wanted to get some wine with dinner, but the government alcohol shop closed 5 minutes ago so now it's not possible

I wanted to get some wine with dinner, but the government alcohol shop closed 5 minutes ago so now it's not possible.

Attached: 1557248750482.jpg (237x212, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ragu.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what you get for living in country that had nationalized medicine.

Don't you have a cellar for wine? Buy more so you won't have this problem. Or go to a bar

>Don't you have a cellar for wine?
Do you think I am oligarch?
>go to bar
The point was to have it with dinner. I am making ragu.

What? You can’t just go to the store and buy alcohol?

>first worlders can afford decent wine anytime they want

Attached: 1539416793754.jpg (484x497, 35K)

He can only buy alcohol below 3,5% or so in regular shops, anything above is run by state monopoly shops which close pretty early.

Why didn't you just get the wine earlier or yesterday? It's not the government's fault you are low IQ.

Imagine not being able to buy cancer water whenever you want. Sucks to be a eurofag I guess.

That’s lame

>ragu.
what is that?
sad about your story, but don't worry
i bet that what you're making is gonna be good :)

loool gigacucked

Yeah but Systembolaget shops are comfy, yet pretty expensive.

Every middle class Swede has some sort of wine cellar (or rack) from my experience.

>government alcohol shop
lol @ swedong

>what is that?
You don't know what ragu is? Sad state of Mexico man, sad state. Ragú is a tasty meat sauce, somewhat similar to what is known as "sauce bolognese", but different and with more tomato paste.

They have a good selection and are pretty knowledgeable. I met a german guy working there once and he gave me a rundown on mosel valley wines for ten minutes straight

why not just call it meat sauce instead of these fancy aristocrat terms

I just say pasta med kjottsaus

>government alcohol shop
you deserve it, communist bastards

What the fuck?

Attached: 1541872826920.png (665x608, 251K)

>tfw u want a nice wheat beer with your meal so u go In Tesco's but then you remember the footballs on tonight in the city stadium so they stop selling alcohol on that day to specifically stop drunken football hooliganism

Fucking divegrass faggots

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

It's should be the same because ragù with tomato is "ragù alla bolognese"

>live in Australia
>All the bottle-os close by 11
>If I run out of piss before getting drunk I'm fucked
>Move here
>If I run out of piss I just stumbled to the nearest 7 11

Who knows what he wanted to have the wine with, maybe we can settle on >pasta med kjottsaus

Attached: dreamycat.jpg (800x795, 55K)

Get fucked Mehmet. At least we can buy hard liquor at any given hour.

You had it coming the moment you decided it was ok for the government to take up to 60% of your money in taxes. Commie shitstain.

Yep my partner is Swedish and always complains about this xD

We can't, it's haram here.

t. Amerimutt filling prescriptions in tijuana.

>I just stumbled to the nearest 7 11
so 2 meters from your front door?
taiwan is amazing

Attached: iqJ4wNm.png (932x696, 696K)

This is actually true.

Attached: 1552930267318.png (499x513, 283K)

>government ran liquor stores

Jesus Christ, do they even have drive thrus?

t. amerimutt

Attached: 1555949476193.jpg (680x680, 38K)

Very rude.

You are regurgitating propaganda. They have a limited selection and you have to special order even the most basic things and the people working there are just glorified clerks.

My state used to have government liquor stores until Costco lobbied the state to shut them down. It's not that unusual.

Weird

but we have dry counties

he is no mehmet he is one of those 'volga germans'. nobody even knows what 'ragu' is unless you are some kind of a borat.

That isn't a federal ran store now is it

Ragu is from southern Italy. Pretty common especially as it is also a brand of spaghetti sauce here

What propaganda? They have way more ciders to choose from than here in Germany and I like cider, I don't care. And I did find it kind of comfy having a shop dedicated to alcohol like that.

>nobody even knows what 'ragu' is unless you are some kind of a borat

Lol mutt who has never left his flyover state thinking he knows about international food brands

>nobody even knows what 'ragu' is
Everybody knows what ragu is because the italoamerican movies, it is one of the most popular suces from Italy

>ragu
Ummm you must not live around Italian Americans, cook and forgot we have a premade pasta sauce brand called Ragu (not the same as a real ragu)

ragu.com

Attached: 2019_Ragu_Easel_mob.png (750x1010, 1.13M)

>wine
that's even faggier than your state is

>mfw even at the 7 eleven we have very nice bottles from top tier domains for like 10 to 15 euros

Attached: 1557048106193.jpg (817x762, 196K)

Do they sell foreign alcohol or only Swedish?

Attached: 1535462496662.jpg (912x1063, 107K)

Attached: 88A81DD8-B243-4BB2-A713-BE25C3D730DE.png (645x729, 99K)

???

Attached: 15492668601560.jpg (428x604, 59K)

Do europeans really do this?

>want to have a nice bottle of wine with Sunday dinner
>government alcohol shop doesn’t open at all

>want to get some booze
>shops are prohibited from selling at this late hour
>go to a local """bar""" that sells the same merchandise, but has a tiny bar stand and they open the bottle for you

Attached: 7686786786.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>the government alcohol shop

Swedecuckistan

Attached: 1542044591997.jpg (301x490, 26K)

I wish we had businessowners with such attitudes here instead of everyone autistically following every ridiculous rule

That's the thing, they aren't breaking any rules, just abusing the shit out of loopholes
It is possible to hold both a bar licence and an alcohol-selling shop licence

I don't understand why it seems like some Western Europeans are adverse to either making money or others making money