youtube.com/watch?v=2jmEoQgLosY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dU6serXkg
youtube.com/watch?v=fcuv92wfyJc&t=15s
youtu.be/AHSgHmhvOkE
youtube.com/watch?v=kTk1bv_HlkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, because I live here.
Though I'm 26.

Attached: 1550567970913.jpg (500x375, 37K)

are you that NEET that makes fun of employed people? kek

Have sex

same as you

but at least i'm not a belge

Attached: soso.png (816x612, 581K)

Jesus Christ, that’s the ugliest wojak I have ever seen

yes
except i finished high school and im fat manlet too

are you a wage cuck?

Attached: i love my job.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

cope

What are you talking about that's my selfie

Me too, I'm 174cm and 80kg

Yes, that's the only good thing I have going in my life that I don't have to work

I'm 29. Stop being a faggot.

25 here. Sounds similar to me.

whoever drew wojacks face is a pretty good artist, really captures a force smile, mixed with pain and despair

lmao I knew it
kys

lol i weigh 30 kilos more than you and im the same height, you twink

H-ha ha of course not
Just imagine being like this, but two years older
No way that ever happens over here h-ha ha

Attached: 1489599676357.jpg (549x280, 90K)

I mean there are a lot of NEETs that make fun of wagies

Now go to work and and earn my welfare

>not being 199cm/130kg
plebs

I started getting a belly since a few months and I won't be surprised I'll be a genuine fat fuck in the coming next years because whenever there is food near I can't contain myself

Why don't you get a cute depressed russian gf, they keep killing themselves in rossiya

Probably because I rarely leave my apartment
And so do they, most likely

Attached: 1539391392014.jpg (793x793, 48K)

Be happy that you are much more fortunate than me user
Considered that is your retreats time, did you learn anything from it?

Sounds like you are lost and confused, and having too much panics and anxiety in your life

You should learn meditation,
Now it is time for your transformation, your life starts now
Quick practical guide

1 second meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=sx2eG89eipo

Transformation
youtube.com/watch?v=2jmEoQgLosY

Mediation tibetan singing bells 11 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5dU6serXkg

Hopes it helps

I'll try some meditation, maybe I'll find peace with the fact my genetics fucked me at birth

commence par lui parler poliment

>Small / thin penis
what size ? mine is 12 cm and 12 circonference....not sure if you can call that a dick

There is literally no different between perfect human, buddha, dog, cat me and yourself. Our nature is the same.
Everything is Impermanence, no matter how beautiful a thing is, it will wither someday.

But, because you have suffers so much, I think you are have more potential to be beautiful than the perfect human (if they really exists) that knows no pain in life.

same

Attached: 1557001869227.jpg (1024x736, 56K)

No I have a small penis and no girl wants me so I can't make a deep connection with a female which is one of the most important things in life

10cm, idk about circumference but it fits twice in a toilet roll at least

its over

>I can't make a deep connection with a female
Isn't just your own perception?
Beautiful girls are like flowers, they will also withers someday.

If there is people that do have that preferences, it is their fault to believe in permanence,
Why you have to suffers so much for them?
You have feel the pain and loneliness that they suppose to feels.

In that sense you are a great person that have many potential user.

Cut your hair, do some shaving and cleaning look at yourself in the mirror

Then straighten your spine close your eyes and try to be aware of your breathing even for 5 minutes, that is already a very good first step.

What a wholesome and beautiful post.
Are Theravada or Mahayana? I presume Mahayana since you posted that tibetan YouTube link

just buy a penis stretcher bro

Does that really work?
Asking for friend

it work for me bro
also take a shower trust me it works girls love that shit :)

How do people manage to avoid wageslavery without mooching off theur parents?

ye but your dick gets thinner

Yes, It is Mahayana, Tibetan branch
I have always like his teaching because it easy to understand and really practical.

I hope it somehow can helps OP, because I can somehow feel his sufferings from permanence.

Yes, although I have a master's degree

Welfare system is easy to abuser in western europe. Just make up 10 000 excuses for why you can't find a job. And if you do have to go to a job interview just act like you don't want to be there at all and they won't accept you.

I get €600 every month while I stil llive at home and all I do is go have a 5 minute conversation every 1-2 with a social worker at a local office.

Just be rich bro

>Me too, I'm 174cm and 80kg

That is not even fat, you fucking retard. Jesus. I am 176cm and 79kg.

are you balloon or flemish?

The wallons out here are chads, the flemish ones however are mostly incels or gay/traps
Really makes one think

I literally have belly fat and fat on my ribs.

That does not mean shit, BMI is the only indicator

Why’d you drop out?

>Small / thin penis
iktf (17cm short 14cm thin)

So you are just 'overweight' not fat. And btw, check out this video by TJ: youtube.com/watch?v=fcuv92wfyJc&t=15s

Attached: TJ.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Cringe and bluepilled
The only acceptable indicator is body fat percentage, fatty

Attached: wagies.png (1200x1146, 328K)

No, it fucking isn't. BMI is

BMI is an epidemiological measurement retard
Nobody who looks at least half-decent uses it for themselves

Everyone uses it you retard.

No, the women here are very outgoing and nice. They will often approach you and just strike a conversation.

>I suffer in the first world

Attached: soycuck.png (231x218, 9K)

Fatty cope

Stop this meme. I'm wealthy, steady job, way above average income, dress niceley, Jow Forums and have (some) friends. You will literally NEVER get a gf if you're a turbo-autist with a total lack of confidence, ever. I'm 24 and still a khv, I'll never give up on life because i'd rather be a rich and healthy loser than a poor and overweight loser but aside from that, you are born a robot, you die a robot. There's no stop button to this ride.

Attached: 1556059275575.jpg (1067x1200, 106K)

Same, except that I go to university. What is really depressing is that girls literally ignore me, and even if any poor soul would accept to be with me it would end soon due to my “dick”

In russia all you have to do to get laid with a 6/10+ is offer her alcohol and sigarettes

Its not cope its fact.

You are just ugly, m8

>I'm wealthy, steady job, way above average income, dress niceley, Jow Forums and have (some) friends

No, you are not.

>be third world
>everyone has sex with each other
>live primitive life so don't have to worry about climbing the social ladder and success

life in rossiya is easy

Yes. I finished high school and have a job in the military, but besides having to go to work I don't do anything and actively avoid socializing.

Probably, that would actually be somewhat of a relief since I would finally have a definitive answer to why women ignore me.
It would be so much easier to fix if you were right but that's the problem, it seems that I have reached normiehood yet I still don't feel like I'm part of it, I never was and I'll probably never be.

BMI is used for 60 y/o boomers that need to lose 20 kilos, lest they keel over from a stroke
If you are young, using BMI just screams having no standards for yourself
>"hehe technically i'm healthy weight and """not fat""", so i can look like total crap and never improve"

Attached: 1551373951796.png (213x237, 7K)

Well, if you have the money, take the bogpill

Attached: 38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg (768x605, 77K)

I'm a very unstable, bitter, mad person. I have always been laughed at. I have always been mocked and looked down upon. I never fitted.

Nowadays i'm a very resentful, full of rage time bomb waiting to explode. I fear I might pose a danger to others and myself.

What do you recommend?

>be a ruski
>have to go to a uni after high school to pospone your millitary service
>literally have 0 friends and no gfs during 4 years of uni because every girl is either taken or an std roastie
>now have to go to the army and burn yet another year of my meaningless life

Mass shooting

Nope, its used by all people you tard. If you match BMI standards then you are not fat, you are just a fucking retard.

You are a basement dwelling NEET.

>now have to go to the army
You are a literal mouthbreather and deserve to go to the army if you couldn't find a way to avoid it
It's so fucking easy

Attached: 1554439391757.png (645x773, 11K)

Putin needs his soliders and ''green men'' to take over more swaths of land in Ukraine. Now quit being a bitch. Uncle Putin wants you.

>conscripts
>fighting in Ukraine
Besides, he has been steadily reducing the draft target for years now

If you find reassuring thinking of me as a basement dwelling NEET then sure.

kill some gays in a night club and live stream it

Vipassana meditation.

I don't want to kill anyone. I think It's not too late to fix myself yet

I'm Theravada. It sounds much more logical, and adheres much more to the Pali Canon, the religious text of the Dhamma.
I don't like all the chanting, and such in Tibetan and Mahayana. I mean, i don't dislike it, but I think it doesn't really lead anywhere. If i am not mistaken, your purpose is to reach buddhahood. A Theravada's goal is to reach enlightenment first, by following the eightfold path, with proper insight.
Although we do agree on many things.
I agree OP's suffering is caused by illusion of permanence and illusion of "having" and desire.
You practice thamatha/samatha meditation right?

What is happening in Russian military anyway? I've heard white Russians have a hard life there with all the browns being majority?

Yes, you are. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

I-I'll try

Attached: 1542140104406.gif (540x303, 505K)

Congratulations, this mean you already feel homesick for your good true nature
youtu.be/AHSgHmhvOkE

You will have to get out of the river/wind flow first.
Having emotions ar
Try
Dont try to block your thoughts or emotion, leave them alone.
For a month or so, meditation with breath or sound (singing bowls for example) everywhere everytime possible even for seconds (3 times deep breath in out).
Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=kTk1bv_HlkQ

Try to develop the habit to do that too

After a month be more analytical and asking questions about your true nature and your sufferings, you will realize many things about your hatred and resentful emotions

Nah, they are a minority, they are just well-organized and easily coalesce into ethnic gangs
But that's less of a problem now, since you are entitled to serve in your home region, they could send you anywhere before

yes but you can just go to the bar or event and meet new people unless you want to be an omega autismo and wallow in your sorrows. just join a league or do a cooking class faggot

>thamatha/samatha
Oh yes
I am not at all a devoted buddhist
I dont chant much at all
I listen to them as a source of sound to proper meditate sometimes though

I also feels what you are saying
I dont have a chance to Bhutan, Nepal, and other Tibetan communities yet so I cant say anything about them. But their throat chanthing do calm me down.

As for my country i feels like Mahayana is a little bit off and unlogical than Theravada, stray from the path of Buddha.