Where should I fly to? I want to go on a long vacation for a month...

Where should I fly to? I want to go on a long vacation for a month. I heard Prague was cheap and have everything a modern city should offer.

Attached: 1500568149002.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oomJG8uVLMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You want to go to Prague for a month? Buy an interrail card and wing it.

I want it all. Hookers, alcohol, theater, sports, and go out of the city if there's something good.

Prague is a giant tourist trap if you care about that. Kiev is much better (and cheaper) in that regard.

I've been to Mostow. Russia is too depressing and nobody speaks Engrish.

I was invited by a friend to Oslo but it looks super boring.

Oslo is boring and dirty tbqh. My suggestions for nice major european cities would be:

Vienna
Salzburg
Porto
Istanbul
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Berlin
Kiev
Tallinn
Nice
Madrid
Milano
Utrecht

That's a D-g tier list, ty. Except for Berlin, which is an utter shithole.

Attached: 1554101208146.jpg (900x504, 104K)

You're the one who suggested Pr*gue

What's there to do in Stockholm of all places?!

Utrecht is by all means a boring knock-off of Amsterdam. There's nothing worthy of note there.

Are you serious? Stockholm is one of the best cities I've visited. Incredibly beautiful and historical city with top tier (often free) museums. Great restaurants and shopping. Good greenspaces with nature just a stones throw away.

Nice is nice

Come to Copenhagen for cheap and easy to get weed
Lots of arabs here though, am Jewish and have to be careful around them

And it's not just me being contrarian either, Stockholm is one of the most visited cities in Europe.

Prague is cheaper than here, but it's still not super cheap.
I think places like Sevillia are cheaper.

the oven

>Utrecht is thousands of years old
>Amsterdam is like 700 years old or something
Fuck off

>>Utrecht is thousands of years old
it's less than 2 thousand years

Come to Bahamas fren :)

who's that qt3,14 ?

>Kiev, Russia

>am Jewish
How the fuck did you end up in that Nordic snow nigger cunt?

There are sadly some jews here. They more or less single handedly orchestrated our refugees welcome cult through owning ~50% of the media and shilling the fuck out of it and now they're leaving cause they're getting fucked by the muslims they brought.

So you are saying they invited people that hate them to ....what...?

youtube.com/watch?v=oomJG8uVLMs

Attached: historychanel.jpg (907x867, 278K)

Nah of Swedes made the binding decisions the jews just run our largest media conglomerates (Bonnier and Stampen) and then there's a lot of influential jewish scholars with a communist background that came with the emigration from Poland in the 70's after the poles had enough of them lobbying for multiculturalism in Poland.

The conglomerates refused to publish crime data, data on how many migrants were arriving, who they were, from where etc., while saying that the migrants were all legit refugees and that Sweden would 'prosper' from taking them in. They also did massive hit pieces on anyone that dared speak up about the actual facts. It was pretty ugly and mob-like. I don't know why really. Probably some fusion of accelerationism/social-critical theory, corporate interest, some vague religious beliefs about altruism... Whatever the case may be the middle class jews got fucked over and are more or less fleeing by now since they get too harassed by the muslims to continue their lives here.

Auschwitz in Krakau would seem nice