What's your job Jow Forums?

>what's your job Jow Forums?
i have a job in an internet Café

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDNGZVmhkTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

job?

FBI

King of Vidzeme

I'm in trouble now?

NDT Inspector and Rope Access Tech

Pic is me

Attached: 19511308_10212667080249573_7580628056545032451_n.jpg (960x720, 73K)

how much shekels do earn?
Do you do shit like this too
youtube.com/watch?v=RDNGZVmhkTo

Interesting, tell me more

Asisstant project control

Depends on the job, but considering there are no hangoff points for a rope at the top of that tower that would not be a rope access job

Attached: 18954912_10212447634843575_4696456026001860453_o.jpg (800x600, 86K)

t. el gordo del cyber

I bet you earn shitloads of sheckels. We have self-employed people on site who do NDT for over €100/hour

garbage collector

I'm a baker.

Attached: sourdough_02-14-2019_A.jpg (1680x1120, 1.24M)

Cuánto ganas mijo?

I've heard you guys make 10k USD/ month

I don't have a job

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

have you ever found some money or something interesting?

brain surgeon
I make like $5M/year
grandfather owned a bunch old gold mines in the American west so i'm already worth like a billion dollars

suck my dick faggots

I bet people trick you with the 'go to trade school' memes too

una miseria carnal, pero mi anisedad social me impide conseguir un mejor empleo

>brain surgeon
U mean mind plumber?
Pfff service industry job

Why do americans always feel the need to lie on a chineese cartoon website

Pretty sure he was joking

can't say that I have, it's not a particularly interesting job but it's chill as fuck

Damn, a job like that wouldn’t hurt with the ladies I reckon
you must be enjoying life ameribro

Fuck off OP, I'm not telling you shit.

professional employment avoider

>t. BC drug dealer

tomorrow I’m starting a job in an office, 9-3 monday-thursday
the lads there seem alright
here’s the kicker though; £55 (fifty-five Pound Sterling) per week

Hotel Barman in the Summer, Nightclub Barman in the Winter

I'm a taxi driver
*honks in the thread*

Attached: 1549905501449.gif (511x512, 105K)

why not? every job it's a good job there's nothing to be ashamed of

>hang off the side of a derrick all day in the gulf of mexico summer heat

Its not a bad job but its the lifestyle of being constantly gone all the time that gets to people. I'm not married and former military so I'm a bit used to it

Attached: 25188969_10214179588981346_7019448384304074458_o.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

Baker

Attached: 1484600219466.jpg (545x717, 90K)

I jerk off disabled patients in the hospital

Don't believe the STEM lies, women don't give a rats ass about men working in technical environments beyond their paycheck. I'm pretty certain half my coworkers are virgins

I remember when I was turning 10 then my taxi driver that’d take me into school dressed up as a clown on my birthday!
thank you for reminding me of this fond memory!!!

Attached: 9942FCB6-F750-455A-A675-FEA225D8D22B.png (220x220, 58K)

I'm the guy who wipes down the loads

Cheers, it's always fun to drive kids around

Attached: BHL.gif (607x609, 514K)

i dont job

I live just off of the north sea so there’s many lads here that go off-shore to work on the oil rigs to make a metric shitload of oilbux
a guy I knew in school does NDT testing now and he says he loves it, I’d imagine in the gulf it’d be fucking sweltering though

North Sea guys always suffer when they come down to the gulf during the summer because they are never prepared for the heat and humidity

Anyone here work in a radio station? What's it like?

DevOps engineer

Audit

I'm unempoyed, having degree. Unemployed oficially, it means that I regularly visit a goverment's job search center.

After I graduated from high school I took a year off where I first worked for my city cleaning parks, then I worked at a used bookstore as a cashier, and finally got a job at a fast food chain. Now I'm at uni. If my plans to become a professional welfare collector don't pan out I guess I shall commit suicide.

Leeching money from German sheeple.

t.Chinese

I work at a factory making 20hr. I’m no bill gates obviously but it’s pretty comfy. The reason it pays over min wage is bc I could lose a finger any day

code monkey
I hate it
fuck my life

sysadmin
soul crushing job but it pays well

Do you make 6 figures like other anons claim?

>6 figures
only if I change my money to zimbabwe dollar

Ikea

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Believing the lies of imageboard faggots

Oh lord, gullible zoomer please, just kys.

>that flag
>that post

Kek

Do you have degree in CS or just teach yourself or get certification

I have a B.Sc. degree in physics, no joke

If you don’t mind me asking, how much do you make in American shekels.

Pro-Putin reporter “journalist”

My official job title is mechanical engineer but I have to do a whole bunch of shit - assembling/wiring equipment by hand, drawing/modelling new parts/machines, planning and creating electrical schematics, programming PLC's and even actual software development.

Wish I had just learned to make wordpress sites for boomers because this job doesn't pay shit.

only american code monkeys get 6 figures. software engineers are really overpaid in America.

кaк вкaтитьcя?

>wordpress sites for boomers
Could you imagine explaining why changing color pattern and location '' there'' would take a little bit more time then they think

im a software engineer

> internet Café
i havent sen one of those in years

pretty based

>only a handful of people on here have good jobs

Attached: BD21F9B5-F547-4408-97F3-152B1B490C5B.jpg (1440x1440, 355K)

could you imagine trying to explain why you're gonna need 2-3 more weeks until the production line is operational even though the HMI looks finished already?

also, do you make wordpress sites for boomers? how much do you make?

Why is that?

Why you would post on Jow Forums with a 6 figure salary is beyond me. I'm working my way up there through school, like I assume most people here are

>like I assume most people here are
the only way for most people here to get a 6 figure salary ever would be to move to America and somehow outcompete all the tens of millions of 140+ IQ pajeets and chinks already flooding your job market.

Anyone here work as a restaurant server or bartender and if so how do you like it?

Because you take the man out of the autism but you can't take the autism out of the man

I’ve been on Jow Forums for years. I know most of the people weren’t around when the biggest thing Jow Forums did was the habbo hotel raids

lol, some of these are me/used to

Your job demands more balls and is more stressful...it's reflected in pay .
I did that for 2 years. I work in IT but as technician/only guy responsible 4 all computers .
Small company with many offices full of boomers.

Jow Forums doesn't do shit like that anymore.

I get paid about $20/hour to sit on my ass and watch Netflix.

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Agent of Polica Federal

No, they have moved onto school shootings

How much do you make? My salary is 1800 euros a month before taxes and "adjustment" for the "actual hours" which just means they shave 5-10% off each month because it had "less" hours than some hypothetical maximum. Not to mention a lot of commuting all over the place that doesn't count towards overtime, and minimum daily pay in third world shitholes.
>reflected in pay
Like fuck it is. I still drive my dad's old VW Golf and live with my mom. I'm 26.

Me and my partner produce 99% pure crystal meth (its so pure that you can see throught it), i make about 7 and a half million dollars a year.

I have a chemistry degree btw.

Vacuum truck man.

Paid poster

Houseband. :^)

I'm too scared to go to an interview.

Attached: 1543839647619.png (354x236, 111K)

>tf
>tp
also
>7,5 million dollars
god I wish that were me

the trick to get in is to be actually qualified for the job

Jesus. I spend my day changing cartridges, chatting with girls from logistics and sometimes I need to run some cat 5 to wherever boss needs. I get lil bit more than 1000 but you defo. need more moneyz :)

Жypфaк или yмeниe гpaмoтнo пиcaть

1800 after taxes and the monthly shave is like 1100 net. Take off 250 for petrol, 200-300 for eating out (a lot of work is on site somewhere pretty far away), 50-100 for other work-related expenses like having to fix my car when something inevitably breaks or having to buy some overpriced tool I forgot to take with me, and I'm left with like 500 euros a month I can spend. I can't even afford to live on my own.

What do you call this boomer edition?

Because every other country doesn't have an established tech industry. But America's West coast and to a lesser extent Texas is the biggest software house in the world. Everyone else is basically just doing nothing and jerking off which is a big shame. They get paid decently in Switzerland though but a lot of them are American companies stationed in Europe.

t. work for Microsoft

I do not have a job for a month and it's awful
How do you neet anons cope with it?

I sell weed at a cannabis dispensary. It’s a decent job but I always get fellow Mexicans coming in and trying to talk to me in Spanish in order to get a discount.

Why do our kind do this?

They are paid by mommy and daddy.

Lmao nice

I am a little scared now.
So you say no ''izaugsmes iespējas''.
What is next level for you?
I can go and study for sysadmin but then you have to find a job place that pays well and I bet it's gonna be 1800 like you . And sysadmins have no free time and overtime. When shit does not work its GO time (your job could be similar).

I do not exactly mean this. I have savings, but I feel just bad because I do not work, do not know why.
Example:
I had a job:
>I often complained about that job,
>but after 8h I come back home, and I was ultra happy because I finally got free time

Now:

>wake up at 12 am,
>do nothing rest of the day
> do not feel good with it