Be spanish

>be spanish
>be unemployed

Attached: 1486695929449.jpg (325x325, 35K)

It's not bad, working sucks

Being homeless sucks even worse.

Truly. I'm so tired of work. Sometimes I envy NEETs.

Attached: newspaper pepe.jpg (228x221, 10K)

We don't have neetbux here, if you don't have a job you're fucked.

NEETdom is only good if you get NEETbux

How difficult is it to get a job over in Spain? As far as I know, there isn't any economic crisis going on over there...
unless all the jobs are being reserved for illegal immigrants, in which case then fair.

Attached: 1537205149009.jpg (580x580, 29K)

>How difficult is it to get a job over in Spain? As far as I know, there isn't any economic crisis going on over there...
>unless all the jobs are being reserved for illegal immigrants, in which case then fair.

Hello Jow Forumstard are you ready to redpill Jow Forumsfags today?

I...thought my sarcasm over here was pretty obvious.

Come to Germoney and apply for welfare.

>be african
>whats a job

could be better

Attached: gib job.jpg (601x425, 29K)

i understand your feeling but it must be a job you can do, cleaning stuff, call center, fast food, what's your obstacle?

just bee yourself and you will get a job

Attached: animated.gif (914x1091, 90K)

Most of the immigrants take low tier jobs, like cleaner, waiter and stuff. This user lives in a first world country and doesn't has the guts to find one to start a life. OP should meet an immigrant to learn something about how to be humble and be the employer that the market needs.

Actually you are not far from truth so not so much sarcams

Taxes and rent are high and with this dumbass leftist government it'll only get higher

I am not, but unemployed too. Going to a job search's center regularly.

Hahaha fugg asspain.

I am sorry Pedro. I help my Spanish exgf with a bit of money every month that she manages to live a bit better. She's working in cosmetic services and its hard to right now to earn money during the crisis. I learned that a lot of Spanish work here, but many of them not in their profession. That's a waste of educated people. Have you any degree after high school, a trade or do you study? What do you like to do?

having no job for a couple years is bad, really

Spain is weird, too easy to get rid of employees.

What's the reason to do not have a job for a couple of years? Disabilities?

>Giving your ex money
Why the fuck would you do that

t. Also had a Spanish ex gf

bad situation on a job's market (not sure that it's correctly, but this is how we name it in Russian - pынoк тpyдa)

and I also can't work far away from home for some reasons, so a bit yes. but it's not a disability, but a problem. I can visit a different part of city without a problem, but working would be hard.

it sounds stupid and like I just don't want to work, I know, but it's actual problem

here in Poland in the small city you can get easily warehouse job for a minimal wage, I would say we have a lot of jobs even in small / poorer regions but they are not paid well
Wish you good luck to find a job Russian friend

Because she needs it for courses to improve the services she can offer, she's a good person and I know she doesn't waste it for stupid shit.

Are these jobs hard?

She is using you dumbass. She can also take a job on the side. Mine basically worked from 9 to 9 to make ends meeting.

How the fuck can you complain about having no job when you live in Spain and speak good English. Jesus, I was on a thread with Polish and Russians and they managed to find work as software developers working for a Swedish company remotely. You have so much opportunity. Stop waiting for your country to improve its economic condition. We have the internet and remote jobs exist. Be thankful you had an education to speak English and Spanish and a stable government that won't collapse due to war. Go learn some stuff that can get you employed overseas.

She doesn't. Also, she has to take care of a family member.

Not exactly.
But here in warehouse jobs we really often have >shift work
For the example
you work
4 days 6-14 1 day off
4 days 14-22 1 day off
4 days 22-6 2* day off (since 6 am and the next day)

or even

2 days 6-14
2 days 14-22
2 days 22-6
2 days off

You will get paid for the month around maybe above ~2200pln (37516.43 RUB) after taxes. Salary depends on overtime etc.

You survive for that money in a small city, but it's not a high level of life.

But to those kinds of jobs are you literally do not need any qualifications or school at all.
You just have to breathe. And want to work.

Is there a chance to get a job in office? If I have degree and know the language

Sure, just send resumes and wait for the response. Do you have any specific profession? I guess the easiest job which you can get as a foreigner is probably a programmer.