What happened with their music scene they used to rock the charts

What happened with their music scene they used to rock the charts

Attached: uk.jpg (1280x640, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

officialcharts.com/charts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond

Attached: Frankie Goes to Hollywood.jpg (2176x1305, 749K)

Music has gone to shits everywhere.

America pulled a reverse Beatles on them in the late 90s-early 2000s

every empire must fall one day :``(

We don't have any black people.

Like our music is any better?

This happened

Attached: Globalist music.jpg (1582x1627, 556K)

we have mllions but americans dont like their music except drake

I'll give you current American culture and music is stupid, but holy shit you are retarded.

In that time Rock was the trend among the young people, it was the most rebel movement at the movement. It talked about sex and drugs.
Now it's reggaeton and trap talking about sex and drugs.
Basically the same shit but cheaper.

All our soft power and culture has dramatically fallen over the past 10 years. I put it down to two reasons: people caring more about politics and diversity in arts than actually making good stuff. Secondly, there is a culture in Britain to sell out to foreign investors for a quick buck, there's almost no major wholly British-owned company left, nobody cares about working hard, competing and building their own thing, they just want money. I barely even watch BBC any more for these reasons, Ofcom has mandated diversity quotas, and the BBC cares more about foreign markets than it's UK licence payers.

Between 5-10% of our population is black.

Our replacements only play the kazoo and only sing during calls to prayer. Not likely to see any music out of this country again.

Where do you live, I'd like to go there.

I live in a city in rural Scotland miles from anywhere with less than 40k people and I can;t leave my house without seeing them.

I think unironically that it’s our fault, latin music is dominating every chart and reggaeton has successfully reinvented itself as a worldwide mainstream music genre, however UK has still by far the best music scene in the world, but now limited to little indie-rock bands that have it difficult to get into the “viral meme”

>latin music is dominating every chart
???
officialcharts.com/charts/ I don't think so mate.

>highest earning musician rn is a ginger from england
What did OP mean by this?

They stopped giving musicians unlimited welfare during the 80s and 90s. Their music scene died shortly afterwards.

>only band is Coldplay

>industry plant is successful this means that the UK still has a music scene

Been listening to UK drum and bass for 10 years now.

>Life was better back then
>Music used to have meaning

Attached: bfb.gif (750x400, 122K)

They stopped making good music. The last great UK rock album was released a long time ago.

Attached: Loveless.jpg (1000x1000, 698K)

UK actually has some decent pop/rock/electronic acts out right now. Barns Courtney is pretty good.

The real question is Despacito 2 when

Either niggers or jews

We're a pile of dog poo, can't do anything right. Couldn't run a piss-up at a brewery.

You and I are both the same.

Drake is Canadian though. You got 21 Savage at least