Thoughts?

>Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.
>Sixty-two percent of Latinas 15 years of age or older are of childbearing age. Only 42% of white women fall into this group. Latinos also have lower mortality rates than whites. Demographers call this the “epidemiological paradox.”
>In 2015, for the first time, there were more white deaths in the U.S. than white births. Indeed, as of 2016, in 26 states, whites were dying faster than they were being born. The states with more white deaths than white births include California, Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
>Of the more than 43 million foreign-born people living in the U.S. in 2015, 82% originated in Latin America and Asia. Only 11% were born in Europe.

Attached: 1503361512798.jpg (768x582, 56K)

At what point will the US start considering Hispanics white?

Hispanic is not a racial term in the US

Irl never. It’s not fashionable to be white so Hispanics won’t want to be white. Only old Hispanics pull the “I’m 43.2% Spanish so I’m white”, most young Hispanics are proudly mutt.

haha there are more mutts than native americans for millennial and under categories

It's not technically but in practice it is

We did consider them white by default in the 1940s.

I think we should genocide your kind

Attached: El chachis zeta.jpg (320x272, 15K)

Are old latinos as retarded as white boomers? I can't stand more authoritarian bullshit laws anymore especially on drugs or more wars for Israel. I just hope they aren't as big of a sheep as white boomers.

they are worse

>Latinos also have lower mortality rates than whites.
how is this possible?

Cubans are like that.

That's an irrelevant question

By having friends and doing pot instead of oxy.

White people kill themselves more often

Cubans are retards though, how about other latinos.

Oh....I just want to do what I want; n my own privacy without some old fucks telling me what to do with my life or telling me to die for jews in the middle east.

Die for Israel, goy

I fucking HATE spics

Its very relevant when it will be latinos who now have control of the nation and thus laws. I don't want to end up like Europe which will become a sharia shithole once the muzzies undue all their laws that furthered progress socially.

There are two different types already: though. Latino (non-Caucasian) and Latino (Caucasian).

We are inevitable. Besides, latinas are the best.

Attached: 1556048132566.jpg (475x525, 52K)

you mongrels deserve genocide

Latino growth is coming from the younger age groups not from Boomers. Asking what Latino Boomers think about Israel or drugs is irrelevant when they aren't the ones exploding in population.

Attached: 1557242681633.png (720x300, 65K)

Make black population to 0%

Attached: 1547928417791.jpg (552x378, 18K)

>latinas are the best
You mean the absolute worst right?

the average meximongrel is around 7% nig

Fuck Spain

t. Chi

Turning into a militaristic Brazil/Argentina type of country is not that bad. It will be smoother than the European transition to MENA.

Attached: eppe30.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Black population is stagnating, probably due to Black m*n marrying out

Based

>475x525
you people really are worthless

you have spanish blood, commit suicide if you hate spain so much

sometimes yes, sometimes no

Lmao deal with it, wog

end your life rape baby

Go back to Italy

>Wog
Are you an aussie on a proxy?

It's like almost 6 in the morning in Australia

Attached: 1553878377857.png (717x628, 225K)

that makes an afro amerindain moor mongrel

Lmao deal with it, wog

What if I'm pic related?

Attached: lila-downs.jpg (600x591, 137K)

3%*
yes, in all of Americas please

Macacos got to go too, I'm sorry.

Attached: tumblr_n6dr5u88Wf1s8p8hdo1_500.gif (450x337, 1.85M)

Most Cubans identify as white. Mexicans are their own thing.

that looks like a mongrel rapebaby

80% of this country has to go

How how are those 26 week riots working out for you buddy?

Attached: 1556545057029.jpg (319x317, 15K)

makes for entertaining news

The US is really fucked.

sooo soon it's gonna be open season for whites in american?

Bump

Just a reminder, that "white" people will always exist in the U.S. they'll just keep broadening the definition as time goes on.

You are not white

Whiteness is a meme.

And you aren't it

neither are you juan

Tell me something new

They basically share the exact same beliefs as Irish/Italians when they came over, and those ended up being the boomers you see today.
The cycle goes: vote dem until you’re no longer discriminated against then vote rep to fuck over the next guys.

When AOC says so