What state/city would you move to, in the US?

>you are forced to move to the USA
>you are given an easy, middle class job of your choice that affords you a CoL-adjusted average lifestyle

Attached: american-culture-map.png (750x393, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJdk-UZjAE
youtube.com/watch?v=LTDWAMUcNDc
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2-iPAY2p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hawaii or San Diego. Would not move anywhere else in America.

Attached: 1512823968590.jpg (724x717, 106K)

Washington I guess, they are rich as fuck so it must be safe and relatively white.

>Live in California
>Most Southwestern place in the continental US
>Someone in Texas is more Southwest than you

What are some cities that are cheap, safe, and warm? Honestly I like Americans and wouldn't mind retiring there.

It is a mediocre map, I agree

Anyway I'd live in Florida because I unironically like hot humid weather

the entire west coast is being overrun with beaners, drugs, and crime

Seattle

Why don't they stay in California and Texas?

Still better than living in a cold shithole with no culture other than being fat.

Philladelphia. Sounds like a neat place with first world country infrastructure that will propably get gentrified in the future

Look up "Florida man" memes and see if you would fit in. Honestly I don't know enough about Finnish culture to say whether you would or not. But the average insane Russian would fit in very well in Florida if that puts things in perspective.

If you want to be by other Finns go to the rural part of Michigan (upper peninsula). I think a total of four of five people live there, so you'd be hundreds of miles apart from each other. But it's snowy up there.

I don't know. They spread like ants.

Shut the fuck up.

Seattle

rhode island seems comfy.

New Enlgand

this was true back in the 90s all those problems you listed have cooled down since then

Montana/Alaska.

I believe you 100%

The USA is dead and over and is in the process of balkinization.

I would not recommend coming here for more than a year or so.

mein Freund
as a PAfag who's been to Philly often I can tell you that it's an African/Muslim shithole
you're right that it's gentrifying, but it'll be a while before it's livable, unless you want to live in the white strongholds in the south and center

Montana
They're right below Alberta so I'd assume the people there are similar

>T.Zhang

If you go to PA you should live in the sticks. Also Pittsburgh > Philly.

New York obviously

to afford the same lifestyle in New York as I would on an average income in some desert town would mean I'm on a multi million dollar income

Georgia

Attached: 1355435464545.png (720x384, 315K)

Alaska, no contest.

Honolulu

Boise.

In a small town where theres only white people

Based. I'd show you all the cool spots to eat and hike out here.
Also nice. I fell in love with the place when I visited.

impossible

It will no longer be a town with only white people when you move in?

They few that are left are that way for a reason, not places you would really want to live.

Massachusetts (Boston) or Washington (Seattle)

Somewhere in Alaska

TEXAS MOTHERFUCKER
YEEHAW!!!

Attached: 1525368923278.jpg (530x673, 39K)

Retard

Actually im definetly more "white" than your average american

Attached: 20190414_134346.jpg (1136x2040, 273K)

Possibly some place
>not infested by niggers
>good job opportunities
>don't need to pay 2000/month for rent or commute 3 hours to work

Maine

why do you have a green onion at hand

North dakota because I like it's climate

>>not infested by niggers
>>don't need to pay 2000/month for rent or commute 3 hours to work
Imply smaller cities or rural area
>>good job opportunities
Imply locations that are neither smaller cities nor rural area
So which one you want?

Its from my grandmas garden ,its fresh and am going to eat it with some bread and sausage

>That much hair on the arms.
You aren't white.

t. 100% white and Germanic racial scholar.

what about mid sized cities?

what constitutes a mid-size city

Like Minneapolis, Denver, Portland (OR), or Salt Lake City? How are they?

Sounds like the Midwest. Hope you like everything deep fried and triple-dipped in corn syrup.
[spoiler]Just kidding, places like Iowa and Wisconsin are unironically shit upon by the rest of the states but are comfy as fuck and low in niggers, beaners, and sandniggers[/spoiler]

I live in Minneapolis, which is culturally almost identical to Portland (Oregon): filled with hipsters, feminists, cyclists that think they are kings of the road, microbrew snobs, etc. So think of all the shittiest memes of liberals and this city fucking embraces it.

Salt Lake City is full of Mormons and comparatively much more conservative. They also have mountains and skiing.

Oh and Denver is top tier city, but every asshole in America recognizes that and is moving there, and you'll have to pay with your organs to afford it.

Either Nevada or Utah

I mean ideally like Malibu or around the Bay area but it's impossible to survive with a middle class job there, so I would probably just pick a little middle class town in California

Attached: 20180918_172438.jpg (4032x1960, 3.2M)

What's Miami like?

Miami Beach is nice but Miami is garbage

Pretty gud if you're gay (not saying this ironically)

Where can I go that is atleast 80% white, constitutional carry, and temperate climate with not much snow?

Attached: NA Opinion.png (1750x1716, 325K)

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Texas or Hawaii because they are the only states with culture.

Is this a good enough growing season? Also said not much snow.

Attached: clima.png (1672x672, 115K)

Murfreesboro

Tucson

I've wanted to go to Louisiana to live like white trash ever since seeing True detective, it looks so cool.
They have good bands too
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJdk-UZjAE
youtube.com/watch?v=LTDWAMUcNDc
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2-iPAY2p4

Attached: 1522078582410.png (640x560, 21K)

>47% white

Attached: clima.png (1658x832, 281K)

>implying that actually matters

Minnesota.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x915, 164K)

Las Vegas if you stay on the west side

Alaska

Best answer

If I was not a phenotypic mexican I'd live in Texas or Arkansas.
But since I do look like a mexican and don't want to be mistaken with a double digit IQ wetback gardener I'd travel to the rural appalachias, Ohio or Wisconsin.

My choice would be California, NY or Hawaii.
>fuck america

Idk. Probably Idaho, Montana or one of the rectangle states with mountains.
I like mountains and i don't like big cities especially american ones which are just ridiculous.
Also i've never held a gun in my life but i guess it must be fun to be able to shoot at random shit in ur backyard (like cans or watermelons maybe)
The only thing i'm afraid of in these states is Meth/opioid addicts. Are there many of them ? Are they agressive ?

I have lived in Oregon, California, Colorado, Washington state, and Arizona. Arizona is the best, California is the worst, just my opinion.

wyoming, montana, woonsocket in rhode island.

During the recession 10 years ago a LOT of leaf boomers bought foreclosed homes in Arizona lmao

Attached: pepecanada.jpg (229x220, 8K)

north-northeast or alaska

Attached: 1552576683923.png (656x527, 31K)

A lot of Oregon is like that, but I think a lot of the state is like 25% Mexican now. Mexicans there tend to not be ghetto though. They kind of act closer to rednecks.

People in Texas will be a lot nicer to Mexicans than paranoid flyover tards in those isolated midwestern states. Texas has Mexican families that have been there since the 1800s.

colorado has become insanely expensive the last 5 years or so unless you want to live in pueblo or lochbuie or something. terrible. californians have over run and place. in longmont which is kind of a podunky town of 50k people or so, nothing fancy, but average two bedroom apartment costs $1400 a month. fucking insane for such a boring town. CO in another five years is going to have a mass working class exodus.

>Are there many of them ?
Yeah
>Are they agressive ?
Not usually

i can understand being scared of methheads, but opioidbros are the most thoughtful, sweet hard drug addicts around. very helpful and intelligent in my experiences.

t. Fentanyl enthusiast

Florida
t. lived there

Northern or Eastern Maine

Maine is the best state by far

So Oregon is safe now or what? Was thinking about there, but taxes maybe too much and gun regulations.

very based

Man i've heard before that Hawaii city is amazing

Is this a realistic balkanization of the US?

Attached: America.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

>cascadia
I sincerely doubt soyboy lefitsts from the pnw will have the will to exist in a post-america world

This, don't fall for the PNW meme

t. Washingtonian

greetings from bellevue. i didn't think anyone in this state used the chan

Attached: 1500101806996.jpg (250x250, 9K)

nowhere USA is a shithole

Finland, Minnesota.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x237, 16K)

I'm moving to the PNW, please redpill me on it
unless you're memeing to get people out

sludge was born in new orleans. bands like eyehategod are pretty much legendary at this point

Attached: 1397330813122.gif (320x288, 16K)

>flag
lmao

If Texas and Oklahoma are made apart of the Southeast and Arizona and NewMExicojoin the west its a good map

I spent a summer in Port Angeles and I've spent time in Grants Pass, OR. The PacNW is very nice, especially the scenery, food, and general outdoorsiness of the people but even it is far behind northern New England.
For me
Northern New England > MT, ID, western WA, WY (idk a name for this region, northern western states?) > PacNW > the rest > OK >>>> NJ