Asians are closer genetically to Native Americans than Europeans

>Asians are closer genetically to Native Americans than Europeans
>despite them living on the same continent as us for ~40.000 years

How does something like this happen?

Attached: 1536921664826.png (483x470, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtFYMI60viE
youtube.com/watch?v=EdYhshaAZDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by banging you're mom

Who cares?

based

>he doesn't know about the recent migration from Asia to the Americas

Would you be rather related to the clever East Asians like the Japanese, Chinese who actually managed to scrape together a functional society on their own, or Pajeets and Middle-Easterners?

Based and redpilled

lol they just walked over.
lol they just migrated.

Pajeets and Middle-Easterners historically have had many functional societies. The Middle East is actually home to the earliest civilizations.

Japan is a shithole
the near east and india are god tier

Kek. You should do standup

How am I wrong? Historically speaking, there is just no comparison to be made.
They are utterly and completely superior to Japan
China on the other hand is comparable, and in many ways greater

Well they didn't manage to create lasting societies now did they?

how do you figure? i would argue they have stood the test of time and are still there, if changed by invaders and innovations and just time.

China was one of the poorest countries in the world 50 years ago, it was Africa-tier. If you made this post back then, maybe you would have criticized them for not creating a lasting prosperous society. But you would have to be ignorant of historical context like colonialism and especially the opium wars that explains why China was so fucked up. You would have to be ignorant of history that explains why China was a mess to criticize them for not creating a lasting society. Just like you would have to be ignorant of history that explains why South Asia and the Middle East are currently a mess to criticize them for not creating lasting societies.

That is to say, you're a dumb gypsy retard.

They're shitholes user. Any change they went through was for the worse.

>da evil white man be keeping us down
Opinion discarded.

China always collapsed though, their society was very unstable, they did however invent many useful stuff.
Japan barely invented stuff that actually mattered to the world, and if they had something it wasn't as impressive as the chinese or middle easterns.
The middle east was home to the first civilizations, it also developed agriculture, mathematics and invented the wheel, etc

forgot to mention that japan only started to invent stuff that mattere after they contact with the whole world btw

Stop posting, you're making the rest of us look bad.

Agriculture was hardly unique to the Middle-East
They had a few good basic ideas sure, but it was Europeans who developed them to sophistication.

That is true indeed, however it doesn't matter that middle eastern couldn't maintain stable societies, they still did contribute a lot to different areas.
And native americans had civilizations, with impressive techniques in architecture (incas) and vast knowledge of the cosmos (mayans) obviously not as great as others but they still managed to do surprisingly well for such an isolated continent

yes, it's only niggers, abos and gypsies, who are truly subhuman and must be exterminated to cleanse the species from inferior traits

based and redpilled

>they still did contribute a lot
>a lot
let's not go that far

Attached: vcoy5rgdwx321.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Population migrations. I probably have more in common with you than Xi does with you.

From where do you think the Americas got populated ?

Native Americans migrated from Central Asia
>European education

Based.

H*ngarians BTFO

You need to go back.

I like you.

As far as I know some early asian group moved to America while there was still a land bridge between Siberia and Asia. But that collapsed ages ago. One would think there would've been more gene flow between Euros and Asians, since we aren't separated, unlike Asians and Native Americans.

Native Americans are descendants of Asians who migrated to America

It was 15 000 years ago, Asia was populated 70 000 years ago and Europe 40 000.

>bro lets put human accomplishments on an x and y axis
>what do u mean how do i measure accomplishments

>Would you be rather related to the clever East Asians like the Japanese
fuckings weebs i swear

youtube.com/watch?v=OtFYMI60viE
youtube.com/watch?v=EdYhshaAZDY

Attached: redpill.jpg (1910x796, 475K)

Because they had this thing called Land Bridges that sank

>Because they had this thing called Land Bridges that sank

Yes due to all the emissions from Fred Flintstone cars and ground sloth farts.

Attached: Map_of_gene_flow_in_and_out_of_Beringia.jpg (708x884, 251K)

latins are more related to siberians though

You're correct. They didn't sink however. The water levels rose.
see

bump

Attached: sin-tc3adtulo1.jpg (977x568, 144K)

>Native Americans migrated from Central Asia
>>European education

No one has ever created a "lasting" society. It simply doesn't exist, everything decay in time.
Your time will come. Your still new in the ways of civilisation, but your country will collapse one day as well.