Why are they so obsessed with Germany?

Whenever we Europeans bant each other, or make threads/general reserved for us and start banting or joking about Germany or baiting Germans, there's Always that flag that appears outta nowhere to start defend Germany or German posters as if their own life depended on it, ruining the good vibes of the thread. They even sometimes LARP as German or write a really poor German, as if they were looking for attention or validation from 'em…
Wtf is wrong with 'em lmao?

Attached: usa.jpg (1280x674, 154K)

I'm German-American and feel a very strong connection to my volk.

Here is a more important question.
Why are europeans so obssesed with Americans

Attached: 1553655331410.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

I've never really understood it, either. They have this massive stiffy for all things German and I don't see why.

I'd sooner defend France or Canada before fucking Germany of all countries

Ah, yes, the famous "muh European/muh German(ic) heritage" as well, forgot it lmfao

Attached: goblino.png (500x394, 80K)

It's a trainwreck you can't look away from.

Wh*te Americans larp as 100% pure Germanic Aryans because they had a great-grandfather from Hamburg and they're also racist nazi sympathizers in general

Irl your average American likes France more than Germany. Stop taking memes seriously

I hate G*rmany and G*rman "People" but don't you dare mock Great Britain or Belgium.

not really we don't really care about Germany no more than Sweden or France. americans care more about Britain or Italy

im irish american and i have german friends so yeah

>t. Juan Ignacio Menéndez Strauss

We're not your Volk, mutt.

I shit on Germany, but deep down I love it a lot. In weebspeak I guess you could call me a tsundere for Germany.

I doubt you would like it if some schizo started yelling at your dog

What are you implying here exactly with your picture?

Ok this is epic

Attached: laughs in French.gif (500x432, 2M)

Ich liebe Deutschland und Europa, that's why. Also, Germany get a lot of hate becaude of /his/.

Fuck Germany and Fuck Canada. God bess.

You objectively are though, at least in part.

Attached: 1506522663108.png (358x358, 174K)

a lot of Americans regret getting involved in WWI and the non-Pacific front of WWII. They look at the problems with USA being overextended militarily, and try to re-imagine a situation where our global military obligations better match our domestic political will and capabilities. One such world is where Germany military dominates Europe, serves as a counter-balance to Russia; and allows the USA's resources to focus more on Asia and America.

Such people see anti-German sentiments as undermining to their vision of a desirable geopolitical situation.

Attached: Untitled.png (1449x1077, 1.92M)

You’re not German you’re american just embrace your american identity or move back to Germany

Idk but I appreciate it. Besides scandis they seem to be the only western country without an inferiority complex towards us

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been drawn into both world wars by Germany but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Attached: german smugness.jpg (706x563, 118K)

Germany doesn't like us because we compete with them for global dominance and we antagonize Russia.

>and we antagonize Russia
This is 100 percent their own fault for acting like spoiled toddlers.

never heard or seen anyone mention germany in my life. No one gives a fuck or thinks about germany here.

>there's Always that flag that appears outta nowhere to start defend Germany or German posters as if their own life depended on it
I don't see it. Personally I think Germans on Jow Forums are by far the most unpleasant posters on this board. They always seem as though they have a stick up their ass

shut the fuck up you fucking american dog I will put a stick up your ass if you ever utter the name of my nation

germany

Attached: 1556464362501.jpg (640x640, 95K)

germany

t. Stanislav

t. 25% german

it's this

for some reason every other mutt is a nazi larper here, it's really cringe

t. 12% english

I shit on german girls chest for a living

germany

Attached: 1479230090073.png (506x378, 309K)