Your cunt

>your cunt
>what are you playing right now?
Flag
My Old Xbox and Crimson Skies
Planning to get Fatal Frame once I've completed it

Attached: acddcef9fdb593a6bb8daf5d117efeb7.jpg (364x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnHy42Zh14Y&list=PL3817D41C7D841E23&index=7
darkadia.com/member/Salmao/library#!/shelf/playing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of my favourite games of all time. My three best games on original Xbox were that, Burnout 2, and Panzer Dragoon Orta

nothing

Replaying Radiant Historia.

It really is the best time travel JRPG surpassing Chrono Trigger.

Skyrim daí…

Attached: 20181118155914_1.jpg (1600x900, 378K)

>Oorta
Extremely based and SEGApilled
I assume you know about JSRF too?

Attached: blue-dragon-moebius.jpg (476x460, 62K)

And Zelda Wild of Nintendo Suítes… pois é…

Attached: 59451476_2023530991287035_6286817624298881024_o.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Is BoW really just Skyrim Zelda and Shadows of the Colossus combined?
I remember /v/ throwing a huge fit over it

youtube.com/watch?v=wnHy42Zh14Y&list=PL3817D41C7D841E23&index=7

Attached: minecraft.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

>minecraft without faithful 32x32
yikes

Looks faithful
What's wrong with it?

JSRF? Don't think so

faithful is a texture pack
looks much better

It was a reboot of the old Jet Set Radio from the dreamcast released in the xbox as part of Sega's deal with Microsoft.
Hell all Sega games that came out for the xbox came from that deal once the Dreamcast sank
Here they sold it with SEGA GT 2000 as part of a bundle it fetches a high cost due to how rare it is now

Attached: JetSetRadioFuturebox.jpg (220x312, 35K)

And I loved Colossus too…

Attached: gsdx_20120921145143.png (512x448, 424K)

>tfw someone was selling the hd remaster for 5 sgd
>mfw someone bought it minutes when it came up
Just fuck my shit up I'm trying to build my PS4 collection

Attached: 5445_558ffde71f07b.png (640x400, 30K)

Replaying fallout nv with the legion expanded mom

Playing Stardew Valley too… pois é…

Attached: 2019-03-31 13_01_56-009521.png (1600x900, 177K)

i'm playing League of Legend and Counter strikes GO. but just a few times a week.

i only play with my friends, i'm not really into videogames, but i enjoy playing it with my friends.

Attached: chabo.jpg (540x552, 35K)

Why are you playing as a girl?

Pq eu so idiota, ué…

Attached: QcbzOH7.jpg (1280x1546, 233K)

Almost done with it (I guess).
If someone told me a year ago I would play it I'd spit in their face and then proceed spitting my lungs in a burst of laugh.

Attached: mgsv_tpp_cover.jpg (1065x1221, 339K)

The fact that it was released on the PS3 killed my interest for it a few years ago because I thought it would delay the game further

I completed all the main missions including the extreme/no detection/etc ones like a week ago and I have no idea on what to do now since just going around the huge maps completeing side ops is boring tb.h

Akilo nom é oma garotas, é tipo oma mulheres trans q pensa q é dragões e vampiras + q só toma suquinho d moranguinho in veiz d sanguinho… pois é…

Attached: Q1wBPGl.jpg (911x812, 81K)

>Panzer Dragoon Orta
I have finally remembered the name of this game

USA

Dota 2.

Attached: 20170205212031_1.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

Goddamnit, KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Metal Gear Solid 3 was the last good MGS game.

Attached: Kojima.png (1280x720, 578K)

I used to be a strict PC gamer until I've got a PS3 last summer, I was more than happy to see it on it after I was done with MGS4. Theoretically 4 was my first, played last November, I've tried Ground Zeroes before because I was curious but, damn, spending £11 on a bloody demo pissed me off so much I hated the series badly. I'm so glad I've given it a second chance. Finished MGS1 in January and managed to get Phantom Pain in early March.
I'm not yet done with the extra missions. I like the side ops though. They make me wish that game was moddable to see a Stalker SoC mixed with it.
2 and 3 are still waiting for me. As I said I started with 4 and loved it.

Yeah I like to shit on 4 on a lot but I actually remember loving every second of it on my first playthrough. 2 & 3 are my favorite and unmatched.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Esses, ó…

darkadia.com/member/Salmao/library#!/shelf/playing

Attached: Qxnlpqc.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

I'd like to shit on 5 because after taking 3 months with 4 and 1 they've fucked up the controls so bad. But honestly, it's amazing. I'm not an old time fan of the series so I guess it's the same as Fallout 3 in FO1/2 fans' eyes. I used to shit on MGS after Ground Zeroes, especially that at the point any game which would force me to use a controller was evil to me. I heard about MGS since 2, in Poland it was compared with first Splinter Cell in all gaming magazines, but at the point we were all PC gamers aside for a few euro-orphans whose dads could get a German passport or illegal job and spent like 360 days a year in Germany/Netherlands only bringing their kids gifts (and themselves) for Christmas.
Hell, I even got to like Call of Duty Black Ops after getting a PS3, even though I used to shit on any CoD after United Offensive. Modern Warfaili is still a fail though.

The PS3 has a great collection of games that are cult classics or well known like the Uncharted Series and FF13.The fact that it also allows backwards compatibility means you can play PS2 games on it too

Don't Starve
I think I'm addicted, there is always that one little thing that I still need to do and I always end up at like 5 in the morning like now. I'm honestly not even having fun anymore, I just NEED to manage all this shit

I've started FF13 in about September but since it ain't an action game I need more time to focus. It has potential though. After I'm done with uni I'll get back to it.
I tried some Uncharted and it didn't click with me, I never really liked Tomb Raider or Assassin's Creed either. Shooting > jumping. From other exclusives, I'm still to find Silent Hill Downpour, I'm a big fan of SH1 and SH2 but since 3 I'm rather sceptical. I believe I started playing Homecoming but MGS4 came on the way and I just jumped onto it.

FF13 is a long slog due to the amount of content you have to tackle and if you're q completionist it would take long and it won't help if you're the kind of person who has never done a grind before
>t.Had an Uncle who finished FF13 after a year and FF13-2 after 5 years

>Silent Hill
I never really got to play it because it badly terrified me when I was young.I'm planning to also get a PsOne to hack it and play the og Silent Hill.Hell now that we're at it I recommend you play Fatal Frame too since the environment of the game is quite similar in a sense that you have to survive an onslaught of ghosts trying to harm you while being puzzle based afaik.It was a multiplat game that came out for the OG Xbox and PS2 but so far I can only find the OG Xbox version of it

Underrail

Attached: underrail 1.webm (960x540, 2.74M)

> it won't help if you're the kind of person who has never done a grind before
Just in Earthbound. Another reason I postponed FF13. Funny as hell, I'm not big on jprg but the day I picked up MGS5 I actually wanted to pick up some Persona game from a second hand shop. It was gone already but MGS appeared.

>I never really got to play it because it badly terrified me when I was young
SH2 scared the shit out of me when I've been watching my cousins play it when I was about 7 or 8, but I was just too curious. Still, haven't touched it until I've managed to finish Stalker SoC which unblocked me for horror games. Hell, it even made me finally finish Thief: Dark Project which was one of my first PC games. It took me, including few years of technical problems, about 9 years to finish it. Shares number 2 of my top games with Max Payne. SH1 is somewhere in top 10. Just play it on emulator. Fatal Frame is something I might possibly try but emulation is a problem, and PS2 is just too much hassle (wired controllers etc).

On your first statement I can say that I was never really a fan of mainstream RPG games and my knowledge of RPG is from either Pokemon or Final Fantasy.Hell I didn't even know about Earthbound until Chuggaaconroy did a walkthrough of it.

>and PS2 is just too much hassle (wired controllers etc)
I emulated my ps2 and I played using a ps4 controller.Maybe the mapping is the problem?

Fallout New Vegas with JSawyer Ultimate Edition
I've never finished the game despite playing for what, 4-5 years now?

I'm a tard so I've made like 4 separate characters for the four factions

Hearthstone.

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 04-18-19 14.16.49.png (1857x1057, 2.41M)