Why yes I am a technocratic eco fascist. How did you know?

>Why yes I am a technocratic eco fascist. How did you know?

Attached: 16403416_1350184488373758_5627728640154560601_o.jpg (1440x2048, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-155
news.mit.edu/2018/first-ionic-wind-plane-no-moving-parts-1121
youtube.com/watch?v=22SvOhI47Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=zm_rlLyelQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kANWFKKT1AA
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a theocratic oligarch

You don't care about the environment? Not cool bro.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

for realsies tho
fuck the environment
we must hyper-accelerate technology by stripping the earth bare until it is uninhabitable and spreading among the stars instead of staying forever bound and doomed to die when this rock does

The closest Earth like planet is like 3 light years away. We'll be lucky to have a functioning colony on the Moon by 2100. Hopefully we can have nuclear fusion and relegating mining resources on Mars and other asteroids before climate change fucks us all over.

The best chance for humanity is just staying on earth.

Yep. So we should preserve it. And in the state we are in right now, this requires rapid technological progress. The current climate change debate frames the issue as a political problem when really it's a technological challenge. Of course "environmental sustainability" is bigger than climate change. We need to have an army of autonomous robots on Mars and asteroids to mine raw materials for us so we can stop mining them on Earth.

It doesn't require rapid technological progress. Everything we need already exists.

Shell is already into hydrogen fuel. There are already hydrogen cars.
The gas pipes can be remodeled for hydrogen fuel.
Nuclear and then later thorium can be used to create hydrogen fuel for a long time.
You can reduce the need for oil by a lot, by simply using more wooden products. So you can save the reserves for plastic.

>why yes i'm a neo-feudalist, was it that obvious?

Attached: 1550437184390.jpg (1051x1200, 112K)

We barely even need bugs, as we can literal just automate the fertilization in our agriculture for a lot of plants. And we don't even need a lot of different plants to survive.

>like 3 light years away
sweet summer child

Depopulating non-western countries would also improve the sustainability of our planet.

We don't have unlimited uranium. There isn't even a single Thorium reactor. We need nuclear fusion. We also need better batteries. Also we need to figure out plastic 2.0. we need to build an electric container ship. if not a nuclear powered container ship. same with aircrafts. We need to stop mining. So in order to accomplish that we need to vastly improve our robotics and AI tech. We need a better material than concrete. And finally, we need lab grown meat and hydroponics. If we have all that we'll be good.

>pissing his pants
>neo feudalist
>was it that obvious?

yes it was

>technocratic
>eco-fascist
pick one dumbass

If you switch to what I said then you buy yourself centuries of time to think the next step.

I mean Thorium or full adoption of nuclear fission reactor would buy us some time. I believe current Uranium would give us 80 years. But emissions from automobile is not a big part of the pie and like you said, the technology for it is pretty much available now. The big major problem is industry and agriculture. We have no viable alternatives for concrete. No viable alternatives to shipping and air travel. Agriculture is hopeful with lots of development in non-meat based protein and hydroponics. There is a lot to work on.

Meanwhile in 1988
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-155

i wonder if this guy knows people spam opinions with his model pictures

Also, you can keep your cows indoors and simply burn the exhaust.

>cows indoor
ok cool but what about the growing demand for cows requiring more land hence why Bolsonaro wants to cut down the Amazon rainforest.

My political alignment? National Catholicism of course.

Attached: 1555465367107.jpg (680x794, 33K)

>flag
lmao

*blocks your path*
news.mit.edu/2018/first-ionic-wind-plane-no-moving-parts-1121

According to the Dutch agricultural university you can reduce the exhaust of cows drastically by simply putting on poop bags and burning it.

See

Whiter than you, Jamaal.

haha i thought we were talking about being realistic and not Jow Forums fantasy

t.
>I am a technocratic eco fascist

Let's face it. If you want to do the right thing for humanity, NATO has to eliminate the majority of the world population in a large scale preemptive strike. While it's still possible. Because quite frankly humans are the biggest problem.

I'm a social democrat

Lmao and they aren't going to launch a retaliatory strike back at us right. They are just gonna sit there and take it. Also, nukes = end of humans is stupid. its just the end of civilization. you'll have millions, if not billions of people from Africa and Asia running towards Europe. Not gonna change anything.

sure you can shoot them. but lets be honest, they have blood to spare. and how many westerners are willing to kill these days?

Africa and Latin America don't have nukes. And they don't have the means to defend themselves.
But I wouldn't advice using nukes. Just mass produce drones to fly over the area and clean it up. Take out defenses from high orbit.

Also, running towards an opposing faction during war is suicide.

Lets be honest. This won't happen and this is not gonna work. The era of western technological dominance is long over.

You're being naive here. No country is prepared for an enemy that has automated warfare, while it should be fairly easy to do.

>eco fascist.
So you support annihilating all first worlders then correct?

Attached: rumia34523.jpg (621x800, 130K)

Yes I am being naive for assuming

>spreading among the stars
Don't get meme'd by popculture. Imagine being influenced by fucking scifi. The Earth is all we effectively have. It is finite and its life is fragile.

>The era of western technological dominance is long over.

The gap is literally widening.

Drones don't get tired.

>The gap is literally widening.
It's an IP gap and it's one that can be closed extremely quickly (and probably already is.) Most of the west's innovations are "the west's" because they refuse to share. That's being forcibly changed.

Attached: china israel moon3.jpg (1590x1244, 401K)

>Shell is already on hydrogen fuel
While it's raping Nigeria for oil. Fuck the Dutch

drones literally have a flight time of like 3 hours. and can carry only 2 missiles. whose gonna reload the drone? another drone?

lmao intel literally dropped out of the 5G race. western technology is slowly degrading.

You're really thinking like a third worlder.

youtube.com/watch?v=22SvOhI47Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=zm_rlLyelQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kANWFKKT1AA

>whose gonna reload the drone? another drone?

Yes?

It's an innovation gap. You need a large, wealthy, educated population with a lot of free time to advance.

The West has such a population that eclipses all others. China might catch up if they have another generation, though.

>"Why yes, I do believe that with the current pace of technology, humanity will discover faster-than-light travel by the end of the 2200s and become a type-II civilization by the end of the millenium. What gave it away?"

Attached: gig.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Not everything has to be done with bombs. Hundreds of years ago the gun was invented.

reload time isnt instantaneous. god you are so stupid. also guns overheat. they need to be lubricated. they jam. this takes time to fix with a drone or not. i don't think u realize how many people 6 billion+ really is. especially since china and india and a bunch of other countries have nuclear tipped missiles.

I said South America and Africa.

Besides, even Putin himself said that the precision technology of the west today is even more dangerous than nuclear weapons. And there is a reason why some countries are desperate to sign treaties against using automated kill robots.

>third worldies don't have guns as well
reminder that chinks hack into the pentagon daily. the entire us energy grid could be shut down by state hackers as admitted by the pentagon. i cant believe im actually have a conversation about whether its possible for the west to kill everyone else. its not gonna happen and its not possible.

We have the tech right now to make depopulation drones. It's an ethical issue, not a technological one.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

Attached: slaughterbot.png (540x304, 148K)

>why yes, i am an anarcho-statist. what gave it away?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

you think south america and africa would not get nuclear secrets if this happened?

Whoah there you have to remember that the Pentagon regularly exaggerates the capabilities of its enemies in order to secure funding. It would definitely not be as severe or as one sided today.

you are retarded. there is no way you can kill 6 billion plus people. only 100 million people died in WWII and that was a fraction of the global population. You'd need to commit a war that was 60x bigger than ww2 WITHOUT NUKES

They can try. Maybe they manage to nuke something before the war is over and before we find them. But there isn't a city that you can nuke to end a war.

SIXTY TIMES BIGGER THAN WW2. SIXTY. The total amount of people who died in all wars since the beginning of time would not even be 6 billion. Not even if you included all the people who died from the Spanish Flu or the Black deaths.

Hypothetically, a state level actor could manufacture billions of those drones.

You don't need to make that many of course. You can massively increase your "bang for your buck" by targeting the political elite, police officers, the medical profession, nuclear technicians, waste disposal technicians, water sanitation engineers, etc.

The society will tear itself apart and do a lot of your work for you.

Then station several aircraft like that from the video patrolling killzones along the borders to pick up the stragglers. Let disease, starvation, and mop up campaigns over the next few years get the rest.

This is before you get into exotic diseases, chemical warfare, and the deliberately exacerbating the stresses from climate change (destroying the electrical grid and water filtration plants during the height of summer).

It's possible, just expensive.

Attached: highway-of-death-iraq-116.jpg (900x596, 268K)

Nobody tried to kill all humans in WW2. And war was really primitive at that time. They only invented the most basic tank in WW1 due to the trench warfare. And only in WW2 planes started to get used in a more serious extend. There were no guided weapons or automated weapons. And now we're 70 years further in tech.

Not gonna happen. You think 3rd worlders are litterally unga bunga chucking spears. Even with ww2 weaponry these people would destroy you. Not to mention like 3 billion+ people live in countries with nuclear weapons

A modern tank wouldn't even be able to get penetrated by a WW2 tank.

SIXTY TIMES. The the Germans tried to exterminate the Soviets and still couldn't do it. And that's just the Soviets. The Japs tried to kill the Chinese while the Chinese were in the midst of a civil war AND a famine AND flooding. You seriously under estimate how difficult it is to eradicate humans.

The picture I posted is from the Iraqi attempt to use 70's Soviet equipment against early 00's era US equipment.

An RPG costs 10k. A tank costs 2 million. I'm betting 200 rpgs can destroy 1 tank. No 10 rpgs can destroy 1 tank.

The Netherlands had a 30 to 1 kill death ratio in Indonesia in our war after WW2.

China and India have nukes.

What if the West teamed up with China?

Iran has nukes. Saudi Arabia has a huge army. Not only that, the West wouldn't even be able to power their mechanized army without the Oil from countries they are trying to exterminate.

Don't involve Asia then.

Yes because they'll just sit by while the West kills all of South America and Africa.

The Dutch guy just said hurr lets just depopulate all the non whites and now you don't wanna depopulate 3 billion people. Face it you're never gonna depopulate anyone.

Pretty sure China would happily split Africa in two.

I think you watch too much pol propaganda.

>The Dutch guy just said hurr lets just depopulate all the non whites and now you don't wanna depopulate 3 billion people
>Yes because they'll just sit by while the West kills all of South America and Africa.
They don't want a war against an enemy like that. And they will first try to talk things over, which gives you time to execute your plan to a large extend, if you prepare well.

And you can always stop the attacks and agree with China if things get risky.

Historically it usually takes several years before third countries are prepared to also enter the war.

so basically its not gonna happen. also south america has a negligible population and africa has a population less than china. you won't make a dent in anything unless u get rid of all of asia and africa.

Also let's be fair: the entire planet is fucking relieved the West has decided to be nice.

Imagine if 18th century style Westerners had the power of the West today. The entire planet would be a charnel house for a decade.

not gonna happen and will make no difference until u get rid of the main consumers of meat. China. Even if u killed all of Africa thats still 6 billion hungry mouths of feed. So uve basically rolled the clock back to the 2000s. Great you've bought ~20 years.

Africa has 1,2 billion people. Which is estimated to go to 4 billion in the year 2100.

You think your eco plan is going to survive that?

Well they don't anymore so power fantasies are pointless. And no they aren't thankful. Most Chinese are extremely determined to dethrone the West and it will probably happen because demographics is destiny.

Your plan for lab grown meat won't survive 4 billion Africans that need to eat.

>estimated
yeah no its not gonna be 4 billion. No mathematical model can accurately predict population growth. Your intro to differential equations class has been lying to you. those growths rely on current trends and that's not an accurate depiction of reality. And I really don't understand this idea of chinese hating Africans. They don't love Africans but they see them as people they should help and a lot of Chinese, especially older Chinese understand the position they are in. You honestly think they would sit ideally by? Also, they would likely see a western led depopulation of Africa as a move to threaten Chinese interests in Africa hence sparking WW3. So no its not gonna happen

This is some Jow Forumstard stupidity right there.

>demographics is destiny.

Agreed Mr. Jow Forumsasianmasculunity.

Attached: ror.png (889x806, 428K)

Lab grown meat is infinitely* scalable. You realize the green revolution saved 1 billion + people and thats just with genetically modified foods. Lab grown meat will make gmos look like nothing.

>o mathematical model can accurately predict population growth.

Agreed. Sub Saharan growth rates actually exceeded the upper model estimated by the UN for the past 2 decades lmao

So lab grown meat can scale but armed drones cannot scale.

>The West has such a population that eclipses all others
Only if you put mexicans and brazilians as west

Armed drones can scale
1. Electric drones don't exist
2. Oil is not scalable
3. China will not allow some Western led depopulation event of Africa. China needs Africa.

How many times do I have to say it. It's not gonna happen lmao. France cant even elect Le Pen and you think all Western governments will suddenly sign off on eliminating 1.2 billion people. Then on top of that you think they won't fight back. AND on top of that you think China + Russia won't get involved.

Yikes I say.

That's because many African countries are experiencing GDP growth. They will taper off like the Chinese are tapering off.

He honestly thinks the 3rd world still lives in huts and chucks spears at each other.

>why yes people that post black and white pictures are faggots how did u know

Attached: Vince-and-Ronnie1.jpg (621x569, 61K)

It would only happen if you accept to bow down to the CCP

China doesn't even have the military logistic capability to defend Africa.

>That's because many African countries are experiencing GDP growth.

The majority are experiencing population growth which outstrips economic growth, leading to more poverty. Nigeria, for instance.

If you take the diplomatic affairs and logistics into account you probably have months (or even years) before you have to take China into account.

So basically it's not gonna happen

Real life isn't like your RTS games. It's not gonna happen.

>if you take the diplomatic affairs and logistic into accounts
you still haven't taken into account that literally no government will allow this to happen lmao. trump was barely elected and he still lost the popular vote meaning more people wanted him out than in. france wasnt even able to elect le pen and brexit is cancelled until further notice. and these arent even le epic white ethnostate parties. and you are talking about some wide scale depopulation even of blackies. take into account that.

Sub-saharan Africa is already heading to mass scale civil wars. As in many countries they don't have the facilities to match the population growth. Not enough agriculture, schools, hospitals, roads, houses and so on. And yet everyone still needs those facilities. Which will probably mean conflicts will arise. Or people will flock to gangs and warlords in hope they can provide for them.