I hate my shit no name university why didn't my country provide me with good education I want to die

I hate my shit no name university why didn't my country provide me with good education I want to die

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

it doesn't matter

Oh shut up.
At least you aren't going to school here in America.

>At least you aren't going to school here in America.
>best universities in the world
wut

t. Universidade Macaco de Lagoa Santa student

Attached: golem-replicas.jpg (1169x561, 191K)

My college is so obscure, it has a three-line Wikipedia page. It's not even among the top thirty colleges in my city.

Sorry never mind.
I guess you're right, I don't really know what schools are like out of the USA.

Attached: 1536973064868.png (376x341, 103K)

mine is literally the joke college the teachers in highschool used to say that the shit students would end up
I want to kill myself, i'm so ashmade

I can't even afford University.
Speaking of which, why the fug did the American University thread a day or two ago get deleted?

Attached: 1557286008142.jpg (600x858, 326K)

if you can't afford a top university don't even bother, trust me, there's no point

Formal education in most fields is overrated. Most things that you need to do at any given job can be learned on the job after being hired. Having a degree is just a simple way to help companies weed out applicants and make the hiring process more manageable.

me? I go to the 4th best uni in the country how could you tell?

Attached: 11.jpg (549x549, 90K)

not when you do STEM like me

have you ever checked to see what kind of financial aid is available to you? I think many people are unaware of the fact that if you maintain a good gpa, many states will pay your tuition. There's also grants available to people with low income and a host of other reasons. Being unable to afford college is a meme, or at least unable to afford a bachelors degree.

Estacio?

>not when you do STEM like me
You can learn how to use a graphing calculator on the job, too.

huh all unis cost the same here. It's not a huge deal though i've been to the worst in the country and one of the best and the difference is only really the campus being bigger and nicer looking, the lecturer being a native speaker and the tutors for the 1 class you accually do shit beign slightly better.

how I wish I lived in the first world then, everytime there's lab I have to share a microscope with 4 other people because of lack of equipment
i'm so done

I know exactly how you feel. But what can we do? We have to move on in life. Not everyone can be academically strong. At least try to do well in your college. I am not doing well in this college also.

i've tried to be optimist, but after the first year things got even worse, classes stopped being offered because there were no techers nor equipments for the classes and now I have to take shit classes like cartography or environmental education

Attached: there's so many things going on.jpg (2048x1366, 331K)

America has many of the world's best universities. Generally, western Europe, Canada, Australia, and east Asia have very highly ranked universities as well.

Attached: Dashboard 1.png (929x839, 135K)

ouch
yeah uni is definitely something that benefits hugely from soc dem shit. Because they're all regulated but since where you go isn't a huge deal, and its purely based of marks because we have government loans as well its you get better people not rich cunts only.

I love my uni because of its BRUTALIST buildings

Attached: IMG_20190305_170443.jpg (3968x2976, 3.5M)

Damn.
What's your major? If it's CS then you can make it outside of uni