Shithole feels

>Just found out that my professor's son was murdered in 2009
He mentioned his son once in a while but I never really knew how he died

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 11K)

Lil bro fell through ice on river and got pulled by the stream and drowned.

The term shithole is almost a praise in your case

At least it makes use stronger. Now imagine living in Sweden...
No wonder all your men look like girls

lol

jeez that's terrible

Why are Puerto Ricans so violent?

You're an american citizen, you have no right to complain.

then they all get fucked by Obunga Ngorongongo because they can't make out which has a twat

I read a geography textbook a while back. The guy got to talking about the Arab-Israeli conflict, and then mentioned the Beirut bombings.
Apparently one of his mentors was killed in it.

Retarded foreign invasors should be murdered.

No pity for the Israel-loving dumb subhuman

My dad went back to his home state to care for grandad who was sick and in the hospital. After some time, gramps was discharged from the hospital after the doctors said he's fine. So, dad came back home. Once he got home though, we received a call that gramps died in his sleep during the first night after his hospital discharge.

Attached: 1557154801940.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

the gypsies are in my village again so we have to run them out of town again

Why does PR have so much murder?

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

Are gypsies really that bad?

yes
obviously that was just a shitpost but they do come and try to take any scrap metal lying around, I remember one time they were snooping around in our backyard but my grandfather ran them out of there while wielding a metal bar running after them
they also steal white children off the streets and force them to beg/groom the female ones for sex trafficking etc
they are basically just niggers who know how to nigger

Oh man

Attached: 1556638805178m.jpg (652x1024, 95K)

I heard of a Gypsie gang that used to bully daily a young teenage boy,once they forced him to give them blowjobs threatening him with Knifes if he didn't. He didn't want to die so he did it

lol what a fag I would have gotten stabbed because at least I don't have to suck gypsy weenie

I guess he really didn't want to die and was scared. He was pretty young,I think like 12-13 or some shit,they problably ganged raped him too.

Funny thing is I am pretty sure they didn't even get sentenced (because everybody is scared of them)

F

why are gypsies such homos?

The only homo in that story is the guy who got raped

Swedish girl gets drilled by BLACK BVLLS

true, but if gypsies aren't homos either why did they do that to a dude and not a girl like a normal person would?

At least you only have Gypsies to worry about. In the US we have all sorts of “interesting” people I have to deal with daily