*inhales* NOOOOOOOOO! These dirty eastern europeans are coming to destroy my country!

>*inhales* NOOOOOOOOO! These dirty eastern europeans are coming to destroy my country!
>Meanwhile his sister is getting gang banged by 5 iraqis as he masturbates to it
>H-hey atleast im not a raycis

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (734x769, 66K)

>racism

Yikes

Attached: Pepe disug.png (1000x808, 404K)

Reddit

explain what's wrong with gang banging 5 iraqis

hint: you cant

i would do anything. ANYTHING. to replace all the spics flooding this country with poles or other ex-commies.
euros have no idea how good they have it. imagine living right above the most murderous animalistic shithole region in the world. everyone and everything under texas should be nuked.

the only meaningful difference between slavs, arabs and africans for a host country is appearance

t. nigger

east euro diaspora is worse than anything else on earth
>t. have mentally ill relatives in the UK and spain

did i strike a nerve by insulting your monkey family, pablo?

You're not white.

based.
t. Chicano

See? Other euros should take note desu. This man speaks for real democracy.

Eastern Europeans are a million times worse than spics.

i would kill you, but i wouldn't mutilate you.

The difference is that his sister wants those Iraqis while subhumans from Jow Forums dry up her cunt faster than a towel and a box of baking soda.

T.

It's too late for Texas too, nuke us as well. Hit Florida too while you're at it.

just because 60 IQ sandniggers are bad doesn't mean 85 IQ balkanites aren't subhumans too

This is why ur already half replaced and by the end of the century will be minorities in your own countries. By the middle of the next century you will be a memory picture in your history books that your grandchildren mixed from 5 different non-european nations will look at and curse their ancestors for doing this to them while dreaming of migrating to slavic lands where the last bastion of pure european identity is preserved.

>euros have no idea how good they have it. imagine living right above the most murderous animalistic shithole region in the world
Ever heard of Africa ?

I like all the Eastern Europeans here :)

t. gipsy-turk rapebaby wasteland with higher % of muslims than most european countries

Ur pol induced ignorance is stunning. Theres were niggers literally everywhere i went in Italy. Rome smelled like shit, and my friend that was in Milano said that city is lost already. Couldnt believe how many blacks he saw for a single day there. Cope while u still can Francesco Tyroni.

>imagine living right above the most murderous animalistic shithole region in the world

I can scarcely imagine.

Hey Canada, tell us what its like please.

doesn't make less true what i said

Attached: 3.jpg (426x538, 63K)

>slavic lands
turcholqta i mangalite ko she gi praim be?

Our "muslim" population are simply converted bulgarians from the time of the ottomans. Not turks. Meanwhile in Rome :^)

Attached: colloseum415.jpg (944x415, 143K)

Tebe kvo te interesuva chak tam deto si?