/balk/

Daily balkan thread

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIĐ
(_)(_)

Attached: 1551548236027.jpg (838x393, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themen.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/policy/
bfarm.de/EN/Home/home_node.html
galinos.gr/web/drugs/main/nomcodes/02.06.02.03
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diltiazem#Handelsnamen
youtube.com/watch?v=lFy5K2NFNlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dobro utro cigani

Kalimera Kalimera sasko, Makedonija ine Voulgaria nai nai nai

Attached: 57213993_627637991019359_4031614414222135984_n.jpg (928x928, 72K)

Günaydın

Test

Macedonia for macedonians malaka

Become a macedonian

hey, it's me...remember me?
I've go into a bit of a problem. like some of you know, I started a business selling anal creams. All was going well, I was working on my SEO and clients were starting to multiple, until yesterday I received an email from some German person (he didnt represent himself), threatening with police if I didn't pull my adverts, because selling this stuff was illegal. I was like "whut... fuck ya, brah... who the fuck are you??". He didnt reply but then entered mysite numeriosu times. And this morning I see several people from Geramoney have visited my site. All of them are behind protected network "IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern". On the website it says it services Government agencies. The metrica says several of them are comming from gmail link.
WHAT THE FUCK MAN???

Attached: zaba-i-zabeta.png (592x381, 78K)

Nigga you going to jail, but at least you have anal cream for your ass. So you'll be good

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIЭ - - - - - - - - - /balk/
(_)(_)

what the fuck, what am I to do now??? should I shut down the site and pull the adverts for some time...but this will hurt my seo efforts....
can they prosecute me in another EU state??? they have no proofs!

Lol what for

Post the email

>Zur freundlichen Beachtung: Sie bringen ein in Deutschland nicht zugelassenes Arzneimittel illegal in Verkehr. Diese Salben sind in Deutschland zudem verschreibungspflichtig. Unbefugtes Inverkehrbringen von Arzneimitteln ist verboten und bei ebay-Kleinanzeigen gemäß Grundsätzen klar untersagt (auch für Sie): themen.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/policy/
Bitte entfernen Sie Ihr illegales Angebot zeitnah. Alternativ wird eine polizeiliche Anzeige fällig. Danke.

They can prosecute you

Maybe its a patent troll lawyer or maybe its the anal cream company thinking youre braking the patent and trade mark laws

You need to elaborate to him that youre reseller and a merchant

WHAT THE FUCK
ANOTHER ONE VISITED THE SITE
THIS TIME I HAVE THE ADRESS
>Aдpec: Valenciapl. 2, 55118 Mainz, Гepмaния
>Polizeiinspektion Mainz 2

you got cucked by g*rman big pharma
now you have the choice of either pulling all your shit down or get arrested and sent to jail in g*rmany

IIIIĐ - - - /balk/

Well the email clearly said its unregulated medicine that youre bringing and medication is regulated you should pull it down your medication i mean anal cream .de is the domain name so the website abides to german laws

You may have also issues in other websites because medication is heavly regulated and it should be approved especially in eu

While it may also be competition i suggest you see if the anal cream you sell is also brought in by other reseller so youre not removed from business ehat i suggest you do is research the market and the beauro of german ministry of health for approved medication

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS NOT SHUTTING DOWN
THE MAiNTENCE PLUG IN IS NOT WORKING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: the-goyim.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>Site Offline Headline: ДA ГO ДУХAT HEMЦИTE
>Site Offline Description: ХEЛГA E КУPBA

Brother, maybe go on some German subreddit and ask if this substance is indeed illegal in Germany?

>going to a subreddit

No just write an email to the ministry of health of germany

Research whats the agency that regulates the medicines in germany

it is, they are onto me
some government faggot found the advert and then decided to earn some credits for BUSTING THE ANAL CREAM GANG
lel
I will delete the site and I am off to Mazedonien
REEEEE
just in monday I had a customer from Ireland
FUCK THIS

Dude it was funny to me that you sold amal cream but this story of an ilegal anal cream hahaha

Sell it as lube its less regulated

bfarm.de/EN/Home/home_node.html

I think this is their regulatory body

He needs to speak to them asap

Can you tell me what the active ingredient is?

move your servers here. you can literally host cp.

>what am I to do now
best to abandon ship desu close the site

reselling medicine doesn't sound very legal, plus krauts are very autistic about this shit, they even punish people for trivial shit like watching sport on streams...

Cp is hosted in the deep web of tor

Interpol can still prosecute him and there is europol and he can get extragated to germany because its .de host name and it abides to german laws

diltiazem hydrochloride
fuck this, I am offline and not bringing any attention on me. MARKETING THIS SHIT IN GERMANY WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE. MAY ALLAH BRING JuSTICE ON THIS SHITTY COUNTRY.
I am literally booking a hotel for Kriva Palanka, I will stay there for several days and then go to Turkey or another non-EU. Bulgaria will sell me off to the Germans for sure. FUCK THIS.

That's fucked then. Still he wouldn't be extradited from here for such nonsense like selling dumb shit or fumbling with advertising. You only get extradited for serious shit like terrorism and war crimes. Even murder is tricky.

I posted this shit on my instagram story hahah i hope youre ok annon

stay safe.

galinos.gr/web/drugs/main/nomcodes/02.06.02.03

Over here it's not regulated but as far as I can see, this substance is also used to treat serious heart issues, so it's not like you're selling aspirin or some minor shit.

you just put a little in you ass to relax the anal musces and promote anal fissure healing....
man, I cant believe this is happening to me ... they literally visited from some governmernt centers and police station in Mainz.... WHAT THE FUCK. And this all in the morning. I've had succefull deliveries even in america and it passed the customs, but no the germans have to ruin it all. Fuck the EU... free market my ass. I bought a ticket for Macedonia. Traveling tonight at 17:30. Except an update. I have to cover my tracks now.
pic related

Attached: JUST.jpg (1147x616, 91K)

>Facebook: ********* имa 5 нoви пpeглeждaния
its endspiel, lads, they visited the facebook profile of my site
they are onto me, this isnt a joke

sensible chuckle

Attached: based albozerg.jpg (1086x350, 26K)

good, useless internet marketer autists need to suffer

how can you see that someone is viewing your facebook page? stop larping
>coping wagecuck
keep seething lmao

i just logged in and it had a notification, I obviously cant see who it is

this reminds me, one more thing I have to do
to - send a picture of my hairy ass to that twat who busted me

Have your medicine gotten approval of other EU states? Afaik if they have, you shouldn't have any problems selling them

Just block German IPs and move your site abroad

>to - send a picture of my hairy ass to that twat who busted me
why do you want to keep provoking them? It's like you want to get busted. Krauts are autists don't trigger them

Attached: truk.jpg (720x971, 76K)

The slav beat the german autist once. He can do it again.

cute

parasite

Lmao the anal cream saga took an unexpected yet exiting turn. Good luck analbey, but i don’t think you’ll be into much trouble just for selling some anal cream.
Why did you even decide to sell anal cream hahahahahahahahahaha this is too much

>Zaev won't sell your ass
I know you're b8ing but Serbia would unironically be better. I remember there was this Bulgarian oligarch who is/was? wanted by the BG authorities and went into hiding there, no?

>parasite
what? how lmao

The substance as it is is not something harmful in the dosage of the anal cream mixture, but it seems like Pfizer and the other pharma don't want competition

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diltiazem#Handelsnamen

He calls you a parasite because you're not producing anything of value, just use clicks and sit on your ass as you watch the adsense roll in.

You can come here and sell your shit, anusbey. We could be underground kingpins by selling anal creams just like in Breaking Bad.

Attached: 9fa4266187c87d51a28c7ebbe9ee3982d28557c8_hq.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

>you're not producing anything of value
What's the difference if you are selling the product in person at a store or from your computer? Literally producing the same "value".

Love these bitter cunts who are afraid to open 9gag on their phone while working because their boss might fire them lmao

I made a poo.

Attached: 1544754637617.jpg (369x387, 24K)

>Jow Forums went down
meanwhile balkanchan remains online

Must be the work of feds tracking down anusbey. They probably got his IP

europeans... to easy to bait...

Attached: ____________________________.png (119x72, 16K)

>anusbey
wut :D

So you're an online clerk then?

Why does it matter?

Look, retard, I'm just telling you what he thinks. I don't give a shit how you get your shitty sheckels.

SEO "experts" and online marketers are essentially spammers.

That's some other guy you are replying to btw lmao

Ironic

He could save other asses from their problems, but not his own

Attached: tmp_DPO4E2_a228ef1040953dff_MCDSTWA_LF008.jpg (1920x819, 196K)

*ajusteaza turbanul*
haha si eu sunt balcanian
gen "alaaaahhuuuuu akbaaaar" :))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi do u want some anal illegal cream

nem

Hogyhogy

bozgor ciganyok

>I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really - I was alive.

Attached: anusbeys_death.png (1509x847, 2.38M)

hey r/outoftheloop, whats this anus bey and anal cream thing about?

Attached: church.jpg (1024x986, 159K)

A tatar posted his cracked asshole and eventually decided to sell anal cream online for anal fissures.

oooooooh i remembered

Based Germans, instead of removing possible isis vectors they attack some random anal cream seller from Bulgaria

Top priorities

Hahahahahhahaha

Ordnung muss sein.

Bayern is da jews, man. you stepped on their turf without paying them protection

Anusbey got anal_liated by germans

Attached: cec.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

wait wait wait, you mean to tell me you knowingly were offering non le gal item on a site you put up yourself? lul where's the taggot who used to make fun of the ''g/editor'' now

>g*rman
(((riiight)))

or just don't sell to DE and block access to your site for germany

put on the d a r k w e b you retard

His dream was to sell a cream
But his dream shattred like 1man1jar
Did i went too far lets go to a bar
My poem is about the analbey so hey its ok
Germans are not fairmans

Why is this tatar sperging over some kraut nerd threatening him?

There is no eu law, there is also no law in bulgaria. Just don't reply bro

Attached: 2e22f828-e86b-4e1f-8f85-a55933425f36.jpg (1200x800, 457K)

what was the cream for anyway, why would you use it to begin with

>become NEET
>stop enjoying things
>realise I'm not happy working but I'm not happy being NEET either

I want to get off this ride /balk/. Life is just shit, I have nothing worth living for.

how do you know where to send it?

Are you alone or do you have people in yours life?

very unprofessional btw

you mean the guy from KTB?

I hope one day we fuck off back to China, mow down the Chinese and live peacefully with our Altaic brethren; Mongolians, Koreans, and the Japanese.

Attached: WAH_Xian.gif (369x488, 173K)

Take the bulgarians with you

Lol shut up w*eb

Based but fuck k*reans. Mow down Koreans too.

You're coming with us, Sashko, as part of 1st phalangite division Shkupi

Sashe, ti si balgarin

I unironically want us to return to China and take over the Chinese lands

Attached: 1280px-1_great_mosque_xian_2011.jpg (1280x852, 381K)

MERKEZLİ
You do realise that all TÜRKİC BVLLS are weebs right?

Attached: 20190307_233457.jpg (541x550, 116K)

This will happen to your women and you'll be worked to death in chink mines.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFy5K2NFNlE

Oxi malaka