Why anger and envy is huge in these animals?

why anger and envy is huge in these animals?

Attached: img_2.jpg (376x273, 39K)

Insecurity mostly, I’ll kill myself too if I know that my entire history is nothing more than a puppet state for bigger powers

You are literally an American puppet state

What are your thoughts on comfort women?

Samefag

you'd kill yourself if you missed a day of work

South Korea is just the Lidl version of Japan.

They make the same products than Japan, but unlike Japanese, they are very cheap and their quality is very bad.

Imagine replying to your own post LMAO

Very confy

So what’s China then?

But we don't have our own PS4

Attached: 1556422415497 (1).jpg (751x1063, 183K)

Aren't Sumsung products quite expensive nowadays?
Do people even know that it's Korean?
Or it it more like when I think of Lego, I think it's from Sweden, Denmark or Norway or somewhere around there?

The 1 dollar store version of Japan

so is south korea though

Was Korea part of China before being an independent state? And did they become an independent state after the Japanese invasion of China, or something like that, or Korea existed way before it?

According to Ming dynasty records,
They have their prince as hostage in master country (China), pay tributes 3 times per year. (Japan 1 times/10 year)

not him but ofc it existed before the Treaty of Shimonoseki. there was this weird system called Chinese Tributary System, and Korea was continuously granted an entitlement by the successive
Chinese dynasties and was IN SOME WAYS subject to them, mainly ritualistically. it's pretty different from a "client state" by modern definition

Korea was not a part of China, but it had been a vassal state of China for long time.
After the first Sino-Japanese war in 1894, Japan forced Xing to let Korea "independent" but it basically became a puppet state of Japan, and then it finally got annexed by Japan

Mm, interesting, thank you

why would japan annex korea for? didn't japan and korea at least attempt diplomatic relationship?

Japan feared Russia would take over Korea.

why did you do "manifest destiny" for?

I learned that while Japan want to keeps their influences in Korea, they not really want to annex Korea.
However after the gooks killed Itō Hirobumi, one of Japan very important person. The military faction have reason to actually annex Korea