In India, you can literally get arrested for saying "Pakistan zindabad" ("Long live Pakistan")...

In India, you can literally get arrested for saying "Pakistan zindabad" ("Long live Pakistan"). I'm gonna say it right now.
پاکستان زندہ باد
(Pakistan zindabad)
Let's see if someone reports me to the Indian police.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (2000x1333, 39K)

This is pretty autistic, i think humans don't deserve the attention of alien masterrace

I doubt. You even have a few radical Muslims freely waving Pakistan flags (and yes, they were standard green Islamic flags, but actual Pakistan flags), and nobody does anything. In fact I can see a Pakistani flag hoisted right across my street here, but there's an Indian flag beside it too.

Why does India fear monotheism?

if real life is like the world cup then you can get in trouble for saying glory to ukraine in russia
just how many countries ban words?

Pretty sure you'd get rekt if you went to backward neighborhood in pakistan and screamed bharat mata ki jai or if you went to backward indian neighborhood and screamed pakistan zindabad.

>in india you're considered a radical if you hoist a paki flag

Attached: pepe stare.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Go there if you love it so much you goddamn muzzie

To be fair, I think that in any country hoisting the flag of a country that you are currently at war with is pretty radical.

fucking retard

Throw a rocket launcher on their slum mate

>Throw a rocket launcher
Like, the launch pad?

Nope.No Indian Muslim raises Pakistani flags.Those are Islamic flags.
Stop getting your news from BJP I.T cell.

>Implying they're not meant to convey the same meaning
A separate state for muzzies.

I can hoist a Russian flag in America and most people won’t care.

Oh and I don’t think India and Pakistan are at war rn, which is why I sad Russia.

In Russia, you can literally get arrested for saying "Putin Huilo" ("Putin is a dickhead"). I'm gonna say it right now.
Пyтин хyйлo
(Putin huilo)
Let's see if someone reports me to the FSB

Yes they are. There aren't active battles right now but they are formally in a state of war. It's more like waving a Soviet flag in America in the 70s

can also get arrested for printing the actual borders with china and pakistan

Attached: india-disputed-borders.jpg (597x386, 46K)

Attached: Pnmeogy.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

why can't you guys get along?

would you be a friend with a radical vegetarian that kills you or beats you for eating meat?

gib indian milk nao

Attached: 8016e2b070aea898bf992fd2210be822.jpg (370x297, 32K)

and in america you're considered a radical if you kneel for the anthem

kek