/brit/

Edition: bath time

Attached: 0_15cdad_ea4236ae_orij_cleocuntra.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marshallarismanangelsdemons.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MmSegZsckag
youtube.com/watch?v=GazcQ5455I4
mobile.twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/1097266049664323584
youtube.com/watch?v=DUPI1qE0fIY
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
vocaroo.com/i/s1SMmyBSkPBi
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt5cYU70ujs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heterosexuals. Ewwww.

shes got hairy legs

holllyyyy shittt

Attached: Capture.jpg (571x884, 57K)

hopefully a hairy dick as well

wow its actually real too

Kek thanks for making this for me lad

>Kek thanks for making this for me lad

Attached: numale.jpg (546x361, 73K)

penis envy is real lads

that's why women like it when men get their dicks cut off because it brings the man down to their level

gimmick idea: use that AI that's doing the rounds on Jow Forums to generate posts for /brit/

you know you can give your kids wealth/priveledges before inheritance tax ye?
can almost promise you any rich person virtue signalling high inheritance tax is part of the problem because any rich person konws inheritance tax is a fucking meme once you have a bit of money

what ai

that's what all the girls go for

if there's nothing left to offer you don't waste your breath trying to make sense of how this can be what you are and what you want

that's what I'm talking about

that one leftypol gimp who keeps nattering on about rich daddies is pure distilled cringe

yes you fucking moron, I know that... he is against giving children a massive leg-up in life with unearned income.

marshallarismanangelsdemons.com/

Wow.

lmao yeh mate buying/gifting them a house before he dies means they didn't get a massive leg-up
fucking retard

>she

Attached: 1550703687057.jpg (380x380, 23K)

talktotransformer.com

fuck you no its not ;_;

you're just a pakistani bloke in a dress. It's not your job to help out. I don't want your help and I'm not even asking for your money.'

He is also alleged to have made racist comments about the victims and a local councillor.

Last night Mr Kishori was arrested in Nagpur on a terror offence after being found to have "used malicious computer devices" to create fake accounts. He is currently on bail.

>melvin: alanah i have something i need to tell you

>alanah: what is it melvin my love i can't find what i need to tell you my love i need to take u home

>alanah has left the conversation.

well that didnt go as expected

Happy Ramadan lads

Doing a post from a park bench.

Attached: 20190508_183457.jpg (1737x1930, 1.41M)

howling

gonna try this and see how it goes

my name is melvin and this is an ode to alanah the love of my life

dear alanah, i

>fuck Ramadam and fuck the girl who loves him most - I've said it before but I'll say it again - he's the greatest guy in our business. So if you want to fuck with the greatest - if you want to talk about a guy who's as talented and as successful as he is - then if you're just gonna get in his face and just get into that shit - well that isn't me. I don't do that shit. And if you want to see me in that room (and yes I'm not just referring to the gym) - and we're going to go out there because I need to get in here and do what I need to do - then I understand you have that desire to talk to some women. I do too and, you know, I think it's a really good thing, the fact that I talk to chicks, I'm telling them that they are a bunch of fucking garbage. I've got a fucking thing for chicks who hate girls and get horny, and a little bit of trash.
think schizo has been using this AI

my name is melvin and this is an ode to alanah the love of my life

dear alanah, i dont wanna let you go i love you so much

but i think youre crazy because i think youre the reason why so many things are wrong

like what happened between you and alanah the love of my life in a divorce

like you told alanah that i never liked her but you tried to convince her to fuck you again

so i was like oh i know why all of you hate me and now i'm going to break someone's heart over it

and like i went with all of those arguments when you were mad about me not getting any love

well i was in my room in college and i had to sleep in with you because its too hot in the morning

and i thought you might just be mad at alanah because

dear alanah i love you i just wish you would stop with the crazy stuff about my heart

i always wanted to be your lover and your sex toy but you never gave it to me

and i don't

My dad used to say hold me and tell me to stop resisting. What could a little pressure stop?" he said. "So you hold me and tell me something could stop me." The two men, who appeared to have been alone, took turns to give the man a blowjob.

Attached: dsf.png (571x231, 18K)

It's been so long since we last saw each other. But he was still there to meet us, even if he's not here every day. On the night of Thanksgiving, Emmett took the bus from Dallas to his hometown of New Orleans, where he'd played basketball for four years. (His father had moved a few times during that time.) In New Orleans, Pat has decided to stay by his son's side, bringing along a Bible and an empty suitcase filled with Christmas cards. It was a Christmas tradition, but it was a gift, too, since Emmett had not yet lost his parents. They were his first parents ever, and he has the memories of them there, too: their white bier coats hung on the walls in front of the church, the long tables filled with plates and bowls. At night, you could hear the chimes from church, and then, slowly, as if from his soul, Pat's head and head alone settled between them, until he could just hear his own voice.

at the end of the day you'd think someone who can't pull a pint of cream out of a mug of coffee would understand how much the world needs beer.

Who are the Jews?

This question might seem silly when you think it may be easier for a person to say "white" than "Jewish," but this may be because you have not seen anyone who identifies as Jewish. This may be particularly true if the Jewish identification is with their ethnic group rather than their religion or ethnicity.

niggoid nidgers beligerently nidgering niggardly niggling niggling out niggly up niggly and niggly in, like: If someone is niggling out of earshot, niggling out of earshot is the closest approach to doing niggling out of earshot as well as niggling out of earshot. And no, that isn't meant to be a compliment. ~~~~~~~~ In-law niddling out niggling earshot niggling out niggling earshot niggling at niggling earshot ~~~~~~~~

Latest Marvel Flick is literally Spiderman 3: Spiderman goes to Venice

lmaooo

Smoking crack rn

poo head

printing this one out and putting it on my wall

Holy fucking PENG

youtube.com/watch?v=MmSegZsckag

anyone whose surname ends with -berg or -stein

why do niggers love big fake asses

I love trannies and I want them, as do you...

You'll love them, because you've never heard of trannies.

Now let's find out what they're all about!

We want the most beautiful young women.

You want what they have, baby? You want what they have?

Let's find out what they're all about!

(Somewhat confused)

What's your problem with it?

What's the solution, if there's no solution?!

(Scrambles onto the couch)

This is my room! (Looks at the TV) Are we having too much fun?

Yes. I like it! Well, it's getting lonely, and sometimes it feels like I'm being watched, too

And what if it's illegal?

Why would I want to do that?!

(Says something, and then stops)

It's so illegal! But they're not gonna ask. They may even do it anyway

Well, why?

They're not giving you what you wanted you wanted!

(Scrambles off)

A tranny needs a loving man, baby

mental how you can just go into any place in america and say "give me a coffee" and they'll just give you a coffee

no cappuccinos, no lattes, no flat whites, just plain old unembellished shitty robusta black coffee

The oracle weighs in with his post-match thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=GazcQ5455I4

poo bum

*leans over to you on the train*
so, what do you do?

Remind me never to board an Itialian ferry

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x784, 83K)

i'm a professional australian

ah, an irredeemable reprobate then

might smoke a marlboro red

Bros, I'm trying with all my effort to create threads as funny and popular as other anons', but it is simply impossible for me.
What do?

Attached: 6B04729B-8124-4C72-83A8-7FF1C236C8A9.png (456x445, 245K)

kek’d.
mobile.twitter.com/EmmaWatson/status/1097266049664323584

probably bc u're a blogger

would you care for a free sample of a glassing sir?

>A Turkish passenger reported, as a possible cause, that illegal Afghan immigrants, who had boarded the ship concealed in a lorry, had lit a fire at the ship's garage to keep themselves warm.
howling

Remember virtual springfield lads haha

Attached: Virtual Springfield.png (256x295, 171K)

how many dead?

whats that website in which you can see the torrents downloaded near your position

Think it might be called goatse or lemonparty la

My name is Melvin. I am retarded.

And yourself?

Hi

Melvin, I am

Emmett.

I am a professional engineer and I am the main creator and operator of the

Gaming

computer

(TMAC) machine that I use to build the computer used by my client's

employees in the Department of Electrical and Computer

Services at the

Main secret base

of the US Army. I have never done anything like this before, so

there you have it. The

Gaming computer

has a hard disk

(HD) that can store about one-seventh of the

Video game's files for the time being

I would like to see a list of everything. This includes files and

programs written by the programmers,

files that I am editing, and

programs from the disk drive, and I am trying to keep track of that.

Thanks! If a picture will make it easier to read

I would like to have this

Gaming

computer hooked up to my TV using my TV tuner

You will need to have a HDMI cable from your laptop to the TV you want to watch

Some videos I am seeing are showing the original TV screen (the one I have with me) and the HD. This does not matter much, because you will see this screen at a different pace than the HD. So if you want to do some more cutting edge stuff (as in, you want to be able to change your screen size without needing to go to a cable shop and get a new screen) simply go ahead and use the extra time your TV has to run just to be able to watch your favorite show.

I found the following video that will allow you to watch a whole show in 1080p, just so you don't miss any of the show that starts at around the 19-23 second mark:

Some of the above-mentioned programs are: Bob's Burgers

Give my new general some love lads

alri lads heading out check u later at ~ 4.30pm

sounds like the intro to a telly show

Attached: _20190508_100539.jpg (1080x560, 83K)

just want to mention that this one was a bit weird kept leaving spaces so i just filled them in and i ended up with this

Cloudflare errors lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUPI1qE0fIY

the new whip

Attached: suzuki.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Toiling from home

*watches you nae nae*

>Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: 1556797581036.jpg (1024x559, 102K)

toiling hard... or hardly toiling? haha x

Noice

hardly toiling, going to have a shower now

chocky ar la

vocaroo.com/i/s1SMmyBSkPBi

>she

Attached: 1c8gn7.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

Emma Watson is incredibly beautiful.

Damn China is really fucking grim

We just accept it as normal, but it's deeply dystopian

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt5cYU70ujs

and what does that redditspaced link on an imageboard have to do with British culture?

you didn't answer me last thread lad, did I get you rangebanned for spam?

I did answer. I can’t post images without being connected to WiFi.

fuck off autist

>trading partner
>former colony
>key foreign policy consideration

ridic

arent's those tits?

hahaha so I did

Not really. Think it’s more of an AT&T thing.

british culture is an oxymoron

helloooo

frank walker here from national tiiiiiiles

Lachlan stomped into his room, slamming his door as he entered. His family didnt understand his struggles.

He heard a knock on the door "Lachlan, the therapist wants to see you at 1:30. We will take you and see what happens" Lachlan's Father explained to him from the other side of the door. "You can not be aggro Lachlan" his Father demanded.

Lachlan tried looking away as his parents stood watching him, their eyes locking onto his face as he entered the room, "This is Lachlan, it's the doctor". Lachlan's parents looked at eachother as he looked over his hands, "Please be silent Lachlan" he ordered,

Lachlan took out his phone and dialed 999.

An ambulance arrived at the scene and the driver had to stop when he realised what had happened. No one seemed to have seen him, Lachlan was in the ambulance for almost half an hour when he left the scene of the accident, his arms were in the hospital room covered in an IV drip.

A friend who asked not to be named said: "As his doctor gave him antibiotics to try to get him back into a normal schedule he got a shock.

"He looked sick, it looked as though an operation had done him a huge favour."

Mr Lachlan had been planning to go to his parents' house for Christmas and spent the night in hospital.

"The family were understandably shocked this morning with the revelation that his injuries have forced him to make such a lengthy and dramatic recovery," a spokesman for the health authorities said.

The hospital has sent the 18-year-old home for further examination.

oh really, does at&t range ban now for spamming pics of emma watson on Jow Forums?

Think Jow Forums has had problems with AT&T users for a while now. I can still make regular non-image posts and if I get a Jow Forums pass it won’t matter anyway.

I should get up but I’m about to fall asleep. Help meeeee.

>Yanks don’t have bante-

Attached: 2151F4B7-530A-4772-AC2B-1D99C300F2A6.png (610x590, 372K)

The rest of Asia is grim as well

>Think Jow Forums has had problems with AT&T users for a while now.
not at all considering I use at&t too and can upload pictures fine without Jow Forums saying error: your ip range has been blocked
will be very funny when I get your home wifi range banned too

so did he actually get arrested for this

ffs colleague eats the nuts/dried peas incredibly loudly every fucking day, and about half a kilo of them, takes about 20 mins

>implying only grills have tits

you know those people who work until they’re 75 and then when they retire they die 6 months later?
im the opposite, the day I start working is the beginning of the end for me

I’ve been having problems with AT&T since before I began Emmaposting.

Think I have a kidney stone