Woah... so THIS is the power of new york city

woah... so THIS is the power of new york city...

Attached: 1557225893996.jpg (2419x3226, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPBcd2_tb14
youtu.be/mko5Y8QUEjI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Mjx3S3UjmnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe6XyyHtClE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's SHOWTIME

Cringe

Now you understand why Americans hate public transit

imaginez l'odeur...

this wouldnt have happened if there were armed guards

Non american public transit is not like that. Americans are the problem, nit the transit.

ok well I live in America full of Americans, it won't work here.

The lair of el ogro de las americas...

Attached: dios mio....png (714x1000, 896K)

Forgetting:
>EXCUSE ME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION, MY NAME IS (name) AND I AM CURRENTLY HOMELESS WITH MY (number) OF KIDS. IF ANY OF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO GIVE ANYTHING, A PENNY, A NICKEL, A DIME, ANYTHING WOULD BE APPRECIATED
>mariachi bands
>dude who's asleep but smells like death and manages to clear out an entire train car during rush hour
>people who play their music instrument/drum on a bucket
>the angry preacher who claims everyone is going to hell for not giving them attention
>homeless nut who scream argues with his reflection
And last but not least:
>dude in a manic episode who pulls the emergency break

I take the train every day
It's impossible to get rid of all of the homeless and their mobile nests, since you can't force people to get help.
No one that's legit homeless without an underlying mental issue will be in that situation for more than a couple of weeks tops, since there are tons of programs to help the homeless out.
The transit isn't the issue, it's the crazies who are kept alive by begging dumb tourists for money.

why don't they evict the homeless people from the train?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPBcd2_tb14

Too many freedoms

You'd need an officer on every train car to catch them fast enough to be effective
It's not feasible

One thing i've noticed about the crazies is that almost all of them are in their 40s or higher, I think it has something to do with the high lead content in the air when leaded gasoline was a thing. Same goes for crime rate and such. We're just going to have to wait for them to die off

Attached: crime rate.png (1100x743, 29K)

please explain i don't speak french

You're absolutely right.
Every crazy homeless dude has gray hairs.
Hopefully they die off soon enough

New York is a dirty city and its infrastructure is ridiculously obsolete. The New York subway is sheer hell. The trains are slow and break down all the time. The stairs to get to the train have no elevators or escalators. There are precious few signs to tell you where to go and where the train will stop. On the train don't count on any information. The displays are rare and mostly not working. The announcements, blasted through century-old loudspeakers, are grotesque: you only hear a grating sound, but the announcement could be important for your route. There is always something broken: the ticket machines, the turnstyles, and, last but not least, the trains. And all of this for $3 per ride. Hotels are filthy, noisy, dangerous and super-expensive.

American living standards for the average folk is 3rd world tier.

They are just slaves to make their masters rich.

based homeless NEETs dabbing on wagecucks

>>dude in a manic episode who pulls the emergency break
kino

youtu.be/mko5Y8QUEjI

Those are homeless people though, not your average citizen

damn is that true? i guess my family and i should go back to laos.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Mjx3S3UjmnA

Attached: 55b7eaa1371d22dc0b8b9c12-750.jpg (750x563, 61K)

>The announcements, blasted through century-old loudspeakers, are grotesque

It reminds me of the intercoms on buses here, they're supposed to be for passing info to the passengers on the upper deck (i think) but you can't even hear them over the engine. I forget that they exist half the time

America is at the age of decadence, there will be a global depression when America collapses in the next 30-50 years, and a new superpower will rise. My bet is unironically the Indians.

He says:
Somebody here speaks french ? Paris Eiffel Tower ?
Nobody ? So I can fuck all the girls ?

They're all grumpy tonight, they're coming home after work, whereas we're going to party

kek what the fuck

>>the angry preacher who claims everyone is going to hell for not giving them attention
>>homeless nut who scream argues with his reflection
>And last but not least:
>>dude in a manic episode who pulls the emergency break
Do Americans really do these?

This is the 2nd time in 2 threads you've replied to me
H*ck off

He works out in the subway too
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe6XyyHtClE

i don't get it. what's so amusing about these videos?

Is NYC really that bad? I talked to an American a few days ago who was genuinely amazed by how clean Moscow was

In the Netherlands we have the police kicking such people out when possible.

It's not supposed to be funny it's supposed to show how great his life is