/brit/

The cop edition

Attached: DF1C27F1-4AB6-4E83-8BF9-5C6ADD3410D5.jpg (640x846, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYdzTQOS3oQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557095816959.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgz049Ofh2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crisps

poor misunderstood gyppo cunts subedition

Flat out refuse to believe travellers are more violent than settled people.

I am propelled by self belief!

>£199.00
Know what I'd rather be spending that on instead.

Attached: IMG_9402.jpg (640x360, 27K)

white bigot tries to debate a leftist, is swiftly DESTROYED

Attached: 1495405175057.jpg (550x438, 94K)

Bait, just look at the percentage or travellers with criminal records compared with “settled” people when population size is taken into account.

almost called a mtf tranny 'he' the other day

must get better at hiding my power level

CE is a meme now kiddo

you put your comma two words too late

Someone with a criminal record does not necessarily mean it's for a violent crime.

corrr she looks nice id like to smash her fanny apart with my tackle, bet shes got a landing strip too

One of my old friends came out as trans a year ago, a couple of my mates flat out refuse to call him by his new name and constantly refer to him as he.
Really want to drop the cunt from the social group as it’s embarrassing to be seen with him but we don’t want to me too harsh.

>50%: The percentage of Travellers in Ireland who die before the age of 39. 7/10 die before reaching 59 years of age.
>10%: The percentage of Traveller children who die before the age of two, compared to 1% in general population.
>27%: The percentage of Traveller women have had five or more children, compared to 2.6% of general population.
>1%: The percentage of Travellers in Ireland who have completed Third Level education in 2011, compared to 30% of the general population.
>17.7%: The percentage of Travellers with no formal education, compared to 1.4% of the general population.
>84%: Unemployment rate of Travellers in Ireland. 86.6% of Men and 81.2% of Women.
>40%: The percentage of Irish Prisoners in England and Wales from a Traveller background.
>18%: The percentage of inmates aged 18-24, sampled in a drugs report in Irish Prisons, who are Travellers.
>19%: The percentage of Traveller specific Accommodation Sites in Ireland which are unused.
>28%: The percentage of Dublin City Council Traveller houses/halting bays destroyed since 2005.
>€5 million: The amount spent in 2011 and 2012 dealing with abandoned horses.
>15%: The percentage of physical or sexual assault victims who are Travellers.
>12/1000: Infant mortality rate among Travellers, four times the general population.
>2.2%: The percentage of Traveller mothers who breast feed, compared to 50% of the general population.
>40%:The percentage of Traveller marriages that are between first Cousins.
>49%:The percentage of admissions to Women's Refuges who are Travellers.
>65%: The percentage of Pipe Bombs in circulation which have been manufactured by Traveller Gangs.
>13%: The percentage of Traveller children who finish Secondary School, compared to 92% of the general population.

howling

Attached: 1557312717782.png (400x600, 396K)

Lmao based frog

midgemogged

You know, there are a lot of differences between the travellers back in Ireland and the ones in the UK. Anyway, I don't know how they can get these percentages. Any money they're doing that thing where they sample 100 people and apply it to everyone. Sure fucks sake man they can't accurately measure the population of the travelling community but they can get these numbers. Doesn't make sense to me.

things not looking great with the proto-gf de lads

Attached: 1548940179501.png (920x1215, 134K)

*howls*

Lol

%: The percentage of Traveller women have had five or more children, compared to 2.6% of general population.
Also, I don't think this is a bad thing.

Don't know why you take this mikey runt seriously

Out of all the numerous LARPers on /brit/ he's by far the least convincing

Attached: drugdealer.jpg (792x598, 68K)

Attached: 1537843337625.jpg (604x521, 127K)

have sex

Repost

Jesus, have you not slept?

Nearly a month of nofap now

I just don’t think about it anymore

I have. I only sleep 4-5 hours a day

childhood celebrity crush chaps?

GO

For me - gotta be Jennifer Aniston.
Just pure beauty.

Attached: large.jpg (499x473, 53K)

Enjoying any placebo effects?

no fap for a good 2 hours

me, I don't mind mikey.

Travellers have a vibrant gay community unlike the general population. We welcome gays of all sorts and frequently hold caravan bum bashes. Just last week my neghole was pozzed by Timmy O'trammel, the face of the gay traveller community and an avid fist fighter (annual fisting competition world champion)

Yeah, I am

had a reduced rogan josh ready meal for lunch kek

Never really had any crushes growing up. My obsession was getting repeating digits. There’s no thrill like it. You click post, your heart beats faster as the thread refreshes and there they are, what we in the trade like to call, dubs.

Flat potato face there

no cheekbones at all

As a high-mid functioning autistic I don’t even know how I would make a move on a woman

as is typical of mentally-ill runts

Brb have to help my sister and mum empty the toilet cassette, she's really struggling

Attached: 1557310642118.jpg (1125x906, 80K)

My first wank was to Nigella.

No mate, you can keep the mentally ill gay culture to yourself, good chap
Nah. First up best dressed

still buzzing from last night but i'm really running on fumes now
afternoon toil might be a bit of a write off

Watched the latest Jo Roga vid?

Attached: 7.jpg (460x288, 19K)

got called a dwarf at the service station

cringe

French art

Attached: 1557309288722.jpg (1000x491, 95K)

you got called a dwarf?

Stop blaggarding me lads

Attached: 66kandu.png (600x600, 382K)

yeah

Got called a nigger at the endgame screening

yank art actually
think it lasted 2 days until it was vandalised

what is that a mushroom?

what happened last night?

/brit/ is utter shit now fp

the fucking state of it

shagged the arse off an argentine midget

:)

At the service station?

If I had spent no money on booze since 18 I'd have 20k now ffs

yeah it was at the service station

Just did some looking into that claim with the pipe bombs. Fucks sake man. I never knew travellers used pipe bombs so much. Now I realise we are the violent ones kek

If I had spent no money on booze since 18 I wouldn't be alive now

How tall were you being?

mates....

Attached: huh.jpg (582x485, 75K)

Just got raped in the communal showers

Mark trying to go Champion's League final
youtube.com/watch?v=DYdzTQOS3oQ

aussie
girls

Attached: 50959523_2641172099241200_1604706644866891776_o.jpg (2048x2048, 409K)

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557095816959.webm
UK in 20 years

this is an allegory for society

Honestly might have to move back home in a few years. Looks like the EFF and ANC will unite someday soon. Really loved living down here, lads.

Lives the bloody life of Riley, doesn't he?

Attached: vpag1kwz0lp21.jpg (776x768, 73K)

lmao he doesn't even have a passport, no chance will Mark the sponger be able to get his piles-ridden arse in gear to sort all this out

Today's ASMR

ASMR Dealing With Loneliness Soft Spoken Ramble
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgz049Ofh2Y

Attached: img.jpg (736x810, 75K)

dwarf like

have you ridden horses mikey?

Would happily shag this one.

nah but my sister rides me

In Barthelona they call him theathideMark

nah but I ride my sister

just talk to her bro

Attached: B311908D-9E30-416E-9D05-8C082DCED876.jpg (608x1080, 112K)

Can't take a woman talking about loneliness (a feeling they will never experience) seriously.

Lmao cope even if I looked like that I would still shag because of my powerful aura

We're off to Madrid de ladssssssss

Attached: stpatrick.webm (400x624, 2.78M)

No. I've never had a horse. Don't plan on getting one either

you’re the saddest cunt here

YOU’RE THE DIVINE CRUSADER!

FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA
FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA
FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS KARA BOGA FUCK T*TTAS

Attached: 525235.jpg (1100x760, 587K)

is that what you call smelling like shite

Lads, if the aim is to settle down, would you go for a 23 year old or a 27 year old?
23 year old might not be willing to settle down yet for many years.
27 year old might get too old too fast.
I'm 27 for reference.

seen lots of photos of sparkle but never heard her speak
probably for the best

obvo the younger one

ahah look at him go
not ready for the seasideMark on holidays chapter

Have you considered any factors other than simply their age? spazz