Why do white people actively do everything thats bad for them?

Why do white people actively do everything thats bad for them?
>christianity, a cult created by an enemy nation to destroy other nations
>heralded by europeans which it genocided and invaded
>islam heralded by europeans which seeks to genocide and conquer them and it has
>tolerate serfdom and nobilities claims on land
>communism and support the abolition of their sovereignty and rights
>modern propagandized neo nazism, literally self destructive and conflict seeking lacking all true honor and righteousness basically paint self as orcs and enemies as heroes
>support populations that despise them from having some savior complex that views themselves to a different standard than the other nations

Why is this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06-18-29-22.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khbihkeOISc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>have entire citiy that just pumps out propaganda and be fine with it
ayo whitey

Power politics by the elite.

The same reason why anything happens in any organized country.

I mean, the Franks became Christian because their leader became Christian.
The EU wants to destroy the homogeneity of countries and the existence of the nation states to draw more power to themselves.
Commies people who overthrew the Tsars and tried to draw all power to themselves.
Even the USA today is trying to control the (fake) news, information flow by "the russians" and spy on everyone so they can gain more control over the people.

Remember this video lol

youtube.com/watch?v=khbihkeOISc

The Frankish dynasty aka a few select people became christian because it gave them a reason to conquer land solely to serve this specific scenario with support from papacy, past timeframe of the will of the starting christians the religion showed its ways out of the initial intentions of the original adopters

Why do Americans so hellbent on destroying Christianity? Is this some cultural coping mechanism, because your country was founded by Christian religious extremists? Jewish brain washing? Communist brainwashing?

This is not exclusive to white people

Christianity is foreign poison invented by a foreign non friendly nation to destroy and rot others, what's the question?

Are you saying Christianity is not poisonous and not for destroying the strength of other nations?

If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Imagine worshiping a jewish suicide cult and acknowledging jewish authority over yourself

Why exactly are you attached to cross worship and the bible worship?

>thiiis suicidal middke eastern jewish cult is the trueeee one!!!! Because!!! Bible!! Stupid pagan... Smh you go to hell!!!

Attached: 1557316005533.png (230x328, 11K)

It's as Greek as it is Jewish. Europe ruled the world when it was Christian. Watch less Varg videos.

No, Christianity is not in itself poisonous and the anti-social aspects of it were largely ignored except by some briefly relevant protestant sects and retarded heretical groups who went no where. It's been a mixed blessing for European peoples to adopt Christianity and drop it.

It was always suicidal which is why.monks were celebate, self destructive and literal enemies of themselves jewish venom to destroy others convinced none but the most retarded.

Calm down Schlomo.

If it's suicidal how did Europe and America flourish during times when they were Christian and why today are religious Christians fertile?

There is no comparison with how it would be if we wouldn't be Christian.

Because they arent following what the bible said and the time distance between 300CE and 2019 makes them less purely following the intent of the original christiand.

Why did after 1700 years poison wear off?

>Christianity created nations
>But christianity is the one destroying them
Americans

Only kike proddies, like yourself follow the bible letter by letter. Maybe you should stop criticising that heritical death cult and return to the fold.

I have a bible right here and for goyim.the new testament never supports goyim reproducing and furthering their lives situation if you're a slave you shoukd obey and such.

I don't follow the bible at all or christianity m8 I have no desire for a semitic god or prophets.

Attached: 1556951901850.jpg (1484x1094, 92K)

>Christianity is semetic
It's only half-semitic, Julius. The other half is Greeko-Roman.

Protestants don't follow what the bible says they use pagan thinking to serve themselves while pretending to read what they want from.the bible.

>foreign bad

Tell me where all of the christian apostles and jesus was born and what nation they were.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-17-59-25.png (720x1280, 1.02M)

>pagan thinking
le ebig pagans

Without communism eastern Europe would be in the same predicament as the West

Yes, foreign authority bad.

Not really. Without communism there would never have been the muhh freedom vs muhh communism politics.

Tell me what language did they use to write the NT. Tell me where were the councils held. Tell me who attended to them. Tell me where is the seat of the head of the church.

Eastern europe is in the same predicament as the west. Do you think there's no faggotry, degeneracy and ethnic tensions here?

Where was jesus born?
Where were "synagogue of satan born" what languages these 2 spoke, what God they worshiped, what holy book they worshiped?

Even after WW2 we wanted to colonize lands, until the country who defended us from communism (the USA) stepped in.

This.

t. 10% of my city is muslim

Read the new testament to me and tell me where you see anything but another sect of middle eastern judaism.

And the reason why the USA stepped in was also partially because the USA thought Indonesia could become an anti-communist ally.

Stop pushing the goal post Kristian, I stated that Christianity is 50% Greko-Roman and 50% Jewish. I know that you are american, so you have no idea about christianity, but please we are on the internet, try to behave.

Proddy please. Sola Scriptura only exists in your head. Real Christians accept the tradition.

What is greco roman about jesus or judaism/christianity? That greeks tried to use their cultural philosophy to try to interpret a foreign religion or to try to make it more popular?

There is nothing european about christianity only impurities so it can be palatable and popular.

>Mexicans have some aztec culture in their christianity
>Christianity is Aztec!
>Chinese have some Chinese culture in Christianity
Its Chinese!

>if I rule out parts I don't like then I will be right, because I had ruled out them
Amazing proddy logic.
Saints
seven deadly sins
hell
logos

You proddies always amaze me
>THOSE PARTS ARE PAGAN! STOP DOING THOSE! THAT'S NOT PURE CHRISTIANITY!!!!
>500 years later
>THOSE PARTS ARE SEMITIC!!! STOP DOING THOSE!!! THAT'S NOT PURE EUROPEANISM!

Stop worshiping a Hebrew cult invented to destroy other nations, that is all.

Only thing that is trying to destroy my nation is the Eternal Anglo. Nuke everything from London to Alaska and my nation will live in peace.

>became christian because it gave them a reason to conquer land
no, because it allowed them to, big difference
christianity was well implanted long before the franks came, the people would have never accepted a non-christian ruler

Capitalism is destroying nations, not christianity. Christianity is inherently anti-capitalist.

>There is nothing european about christianity only impurities
You have no idea about what "is European".

Christianity was implanted in the 4th century

Im.sure you feel.at home in syria with your schlomo.god.

No, it spread slowly.
Franks arrived in the 5th century.

Christianity is Ethiopian.

Attached: Maria.jpg (500x305, 46K)

Although Christianity existed long before the rule of King Ezana the Great of the Kingdom of Axum, the religion took a strong foothold when it was declared a state religion in 330 AD. Pinpointing a date as to when Christianity emerged in Ethiopia is uncertain. The earliest and best known reference to the introduction of Christianity is in the New Testament (Acts 8:26-38[4]) when Philip the Evangelist converted an Ethiopian court official in the 1st Century AD. Scholars, however, argue that Ethiopian was a common term used for black Africans, and that the Queen Candace served by this official actually ruled in nearby Nubia (modern Sudan).