Do you need a University degree to work in the Government?

Do you need a University degree to work in the Government?

Attached: 1409808757101.jpg (380x250, 28K)

yes

yes

no

>work in the Government
>work
I have on idea what are you talking about ,mate

no

No. This guy was Poland's president for 10 fucking years, and didn't even have a Uni degree.

Attached: Prez.jpg (850x478, 70K)

Our current vice president, minister of labor and economic development doesn't have a degree and his last job before becoming a politician was selling soda and snacks during football matches at the stadium in Naples
You'll be fine

Why are you stuck in this loop?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

i hope so because at heart i have always been a mid level bureaucrat and its related to what im studying at uni
In an optimal world i would be the son of a upper middle class roman Equite and be an administrator of a province not in the core of Italy but nowhere near the frontier where i would be called to war

Attached: 1555292728276.jpg (600x600, 33K)

No, not at all.

In Poland say that if you don't know how to do anything, get into politics. My grandmother's neighbour never had a job in his mid 30's until his father started gathering signs for his son to enter olitical party (you only need 1000 signatures).

In the Netherlands the secret service can veto your appointment as minister.

No
No you don’t

The more stupid you are and the more of a failure your life is the more you're relatable to the average voter

If you have had a criminal record, a history with the secret service or tax problems then you can't get an important function.

So Trump and Hillary might have some problems.

Yes you do nigger, don't talk about shit that you're clueless about

Yes any stupid university degree is required to become a bureaucrat here.

>what is the military

Attached: hxlmn92ggh9vwwmd8fa1.jpg (640x721, 103K)

>what is the military

A welfare program.

>REİS

Attached: 20190224_005615.jpg (616x629, 152K)