Attached: image.jpg (1200x1800, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKEWFB4kirA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

India.
No.

imagine licking that armpit hnnnnnggg

I'm attracted to that armpit.

Attached: 1544340356475.png (774x661, 565K)

No but I hope other people are because white/indian mixed women often look fine and there should be more of them.

Attached: 1520120181836.png (800x1199, 953K)

flag
Yes, How do I get one?

Flag
Not really, Im only attracted to East Asian girls :)

Attached: 5b08f79abec3dc0b549cc116105f23b7.jpg (564x902, 63K)

nothing special about her looks tbqh, shes just a normal pretty girl

I agree

Attached: Charli XCX.jpg (2550x3524, 963K)

Yes

Attached: 88AE4B61-77FC-40DB-AFBC-964C80F06D9A.jpg (636x413, 75K)

I will try to make more of them.

based

for me, its asian hindu girls (nepali and ne)

Attached: asiandinduqt.jpg (778x960, 77K)

Not in the slightest.

Attached: 1555409668482.png (500x500, 312K)

Gurung girls. They are very cute.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKEWFB4kirA

Is female version of me cute?

Attached: IMG_20190508_205027.jpg (431x445, 27K)

Do they date caucasian north Indian men?

w0w, nycc..

yes, specially punjabi pahadi or haryanvi

how do you not know this? the capital is full of them specially the unis and they whore out a lot

>Caucasian
In my uni many North Indian boys have Bhutanese, North East Indian and Nepali gf.

what are you?

Punjabi. The word you meant to use is caucasoid and not Caucasian.

Based. Insectoid men are getting cucked all over the world.

Attached: 1544985690918.png (609x597, 105K)

well yes, they cannot compete with the poonjabi BVLL

Attached: punjabi bvll.jpg (500x500, 33K)

The usually go for Punjabi and Haryanvi boys. I don't see them with Bihari or south Indians.

I was but too bad their nigger subhuman culture will honor kill them if they date outside. I just go for Latinas, same thing, less smell.

nigger stop acting so uppity, it's not like if you learnt Hindi and wore some Kurta we'd see any difference between a Moortoguese and a Indian.

Yes, but the real question is, Are they attracted to me?

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74K)

Most of the Indian (India Indian) women are ugly, but there are a few Bollywood actresses who are very hot.

don't worry m8, I think most indians get married by 28 or so.

half punjabi, half wh*te

Attached: Tris-Dhaliwal-1[1].jpg (681x1033, 169K)

half pakistani, half czech
blame the brits for not being as proactive colonizers as the spanish, imagine if the iberians were running things there instead

Attached: SPR-000074-Nargis-Fakhri-400x594[1].jpg (400x594, 28K)

They dont have to. You guys are lucky to have arranged marriages

Attached: 1556962296222.jpg (400x400, 17K)

At least in India proper, unless you're a richfag, there are no Instagram thots and women are expected to be traditional housewives and a virgin at the altar.

INDIA

cherrypicking

most people look average on a bell curve, including most racial mixes,

thats not how arranged marriage works nowadays lol, its like your parents playing role of tinder

if youre ugly short and poor, you will get rejected by all the girls your parents match you with

I'm sorry I don't have a massive folder of mixed people to better model the average phenotype

I see female migrant workers from south asia everywhere lately, in general they seem nice and chill but not really attracted

Never seen an attractive one irl.

Based Parineeti poster.

I'm white, have been to India a dozen times and have an Indian GF. It's a good feel. I actually wasn't attracted to dark-skinned women when I was younger, though--it was more of gradual, then slippery, slope to enlightenment.

Started with a thing for Italian girls, then Latinas and Arabs. Eventually, I went on a date with a Pakistani-American chick, and it was all downhill (in a good way) from there.

Attached: pa.jpg (1504x1000, 85K)

ok, on a serious note man ive noticed every foreigner into indian women likes the dark skinned ones while in india they're considered absolutely unattractive

for example, westerners really like priyanka chopra due to exposure to her but she is considered a very mediocre girl (in terms of beauty) and is often considered "too dark" for bollywood

gotta be something about finding the extremes exotic, grass is greener on the other side thing

Somehow Priya Rai pleases my eyesight.

Attached: img1892.jpg (267x400, 35K)

I've dated quite a few Indian women, some of whom were light and others of whom weren't. Personally, I prefer somewhat darker skin.

But I think you've more or less answered your own question, even if it wasn't phrased as such. India's beauty standards tend to gloss over women who don't have 'fair' complexions. Saying that darker girls are abjectly unattractive is just stupid. Then again, it seems dating, love and relationships in India are often bound by arbitrary criteria, ranging from an individual's ethnic background ("No, beti, you can only marry a nice Gujarati boy, preferably from our own village...") to the reputation of their distant relatives ("But his aunt is a divorcee!").

Now, having said that, I'd question whether most people think Priyanka Chopra is "mediocre." Do you mean in terms of celebrities?

Considering the hate-boner that so many of you people have for Katrina Kaif--who I find pretty but not drop-dead gorgeous--I think it is, again, more a statement on mismatched preferences than actual appearance.

I would here!

Attached: 1485378724.zootopiafan_cuddles_butt_love_by_cubpop-d6r4ray (1).png (600x600, 62K)

She's nowhere near hairy enough.
I'd expect at least a mustache or happy trail.

>specially punjabi pahadi or haryanvi
Lads I'm in

why would we hate katrina kaif? makes no sense lolshe's pretty hot,

obviously mate, look at the average girl in america. PC isn't mediocre by any standards except those of celebrities in India

nah skin color makes a big difference-- not too white, not too dark is the ideal in all cultures - think persian or italian skin tone. Tall, dark and handsome. Bronze skin, tan etc etc

you slap makeup/whatever on the famous ones to make them look lighter than they actually are

The fuck kind of uni is this? In mine, all of them stayed together. Very rarely did you see people from the north east mingle with someone else.

i can guarantee you you can find a woman that looks exactly like that in mexico

Attached: 1523280982255.jpg (776x678, 133K)

>most people look average