Greetings gentlemen, I'll be spending this whole summer in Portland, Maine. Are there any Mainers here...

Greetings gentlemen, I'll be spending this whole summer in Portland, Maine. Are there any Mainers here? I gotta ask you a couple of questions

Attached: liberator_frog.png (900x1200, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westbusservice.com/
maritimebus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on you faggots, are Mainers really such a rare breed here?

people from maine are called mainiacs
it's 3pm so they're ether neet or at work

It's 13h retard.

Alrighty, based Canada. When you guys get off work, it'd help if you told me if there are any street workout parks with pull up bars in South Portland

And if there are any alternatives to Whole Foods when it comes to healthy grocery shopping

And any tips because I'm completely ignorant, I've never been to Burgerland before

elementary schools and parks should have jungle gyms
might want to pay $40 for a doorframe bar

whole foods isn't as healthy as they claim, can get produce cheaper elsewhere

Im sure you can find a whole foods there. Im not sure about an outdoor public gym or anything like that as i don’t actually live there, i’m in New hampshire. Why are you going to maine anyway?

I'm going on a work & travel program, Portland was the biggest town I could choose. Is it true that it only takes about an hour to get to Portsmouth by bus? Someone told me that everything is cheaper there and that I should go there for shopping

Yeah, it'd be great if I knew where

are you going to have a car?
lot of people just shop where it's convenient, there's only a few food suppliers like sysco so most stores carry the same stuff

Nope, I'm planning to buy a bike

NH has no general sales tax so it may be cheaper but i'm not sure if it's worth the trip really, probably not.

Are there any places that I should visit that aren't too obvious (like Boston)?

Portland is a very pretty coastal town

You ever play fallout 4 far harbor? It’s that

Stowe, Vermont

White Mountains in northern NH are great if you're interested in that stuff, lots of hiking, camping and neat natural sites there. I can't really speak for maine specifically.

Burlington and Brattleboro (Vermont) both are great little tourist places, you might also want to do a separate vacation to check out southern New England with cape cod, Boston, Plymouth, Salem as well as Rhode Island and Mystic, Connecticut.

I actually had a job offer in that place, but I decided I'd rather go to Portland because it seemed like a boring place to spend 3 months. It honestly reminds me of home a lot so I don't find it that interesting.

Of course I did, who do you take me for?

You can’t get anywhere in a bike that is the worst possible idea. It takes over an hour by car to get from Vermont to Maine, if you want to see New England or any place in the US, you absolutely need a car.

world's biggest tides are north in canada
can ride
westbusservice.com/
to get from bangor to the border
then in canada
maritimebus.com/
can also go to montreal

Attached: bayoffundy.jpg (520x363, 48K)

>any street workout parks with pull up bars
slav as fuck

Vermont squad represent!!

God I love New England.

I'd absolutely love to visit the Maritimes and Quebec city, but your shitty government cucks us so I'd have to get another separate visa for Canada and I'm too lazy for that

Are buses a viable option or is the public transport really as fucked as they say?

I can't lose my gains bro. Working out on fresh air is the best. And it's free. Gyms are autistic, full of meatheads, they cost money and it's always too hot in there. There's nothing like working out with a pack of Slavs in some park.

Speaking of working out, can I get fined by working out in my underwear? I like to strip off into my undies and growl really loud, hopefully that's not illegal. Because it would suck to get arrested just for being an uncultured Slav.

There are buses really I’ve never even seen a bus in Northern New England. To put into perspective Maine is larger than Croatia while having under 1/3 of the people, go out biking without a direction and you’re bear food.

I’d give you a 40% chance of being arrested.

There's bears? Fuck

Attached: medo.jpg (500x336, 55K)

I had a bear that would regularly raid my garbage bin for food. I occasionally saw it out in open, and then decided to call it Vlad. Vlad was fucking cool. He give no shit about not being in the open and walked strait up to my window when I had to politely ask him to leave. This was all good and cool until one day I hear a gunshot in the night and I found out that some fucking redneck, hunter asshole went and shot both my Vlad and the Deer who chilled at my lawn. Worst day of my life since my grandfather died.

Was it a black bear?

Man, I catergorize bears I just name them Vlad

Meant to say don’t categorize

>option
brown bears don't exist east of colorado