Just won an 11-day tour to pic related

Just won an 11-day tour to pic related
Give me a quick rundown

Attached: shutterstock-478539034.jpg (728x425, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=oH5_2qBZO2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

congratulations, you will like it

A thriving example of Islam and democracy coexisting.

All memes and jokes aside, if you’re being serious. It’s actually not that bad, great food and music, and the people seemed really helpful and nice. There are some cool beaches as well.

Didn't they just rig some mayor elections

>> Democracy under Sultan Watermelon

Attached: 8C76DB30-88BC-48B9-A061-10993BFB8429.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

Qt girls, good food. Have fun user.

cool shit, lots of history, Anzu and Koksal Baba live there, also hairplugs for 2k euros

Attached: 11380790_474938496015478_931665310_n.jpg_ig_cache_key=MTAyMDk3NDE4ODE2ODE2NDgwMg==.jpg (480x480, 24K)

I don't know if you are as naive as me, but if you are taking a turkic bath, after the message, the lady will say everything is wrong with you, but for an extra price they will message it out of you. Just say no. (We was warned about this before we went)
For the stores out to the street, you are supposed to bargain. They will say a price and you say about 20% lower (I paid full price first time I bought cloth)
They are very nationalistic about Turkey, even the Kurds who gets shit on by the Turks
Don't drink water from the tap.

Otherwise, go drink with westerners, buy an ice cream and relax. And get a haircut while you are there, they are really good at it.

And the cats. They are fucking cute! Buy them food

What kind of retarded contest gives you as an award a trip to fucking Turkey

Turkey is on its knees. It's really fucking cheap right now. It's cheaper for me to fly there, than any South European country

>Alemanci

Faggot shut the hell up
This. Who the fuck wants to go to turkey. Disgusting food that looks like a donkeys dick roasting on a chopstick. Everybody is hairy and gross. And they are muslim OP why would you not throw it in the trash

Attached: 0bc8f5832f0640988d3281f03a369f59.gif (500x285, 197K)

>They will say a price and you say about 20% lower
And it's probably still overpriced. People see that you are tourists and you will have to pay 5x the amount a turk would pay for anything. And there is pretty much nothing you can do about it.

Still, I had my own cloth with me, and the fabrics were the same in the store there. The prices were like 1/4 of the prices here anyway.

>Don't drink water from the tap.

tap water is safe to drink, in fact it was better than than the one i drank in Italy

>They are very nationalistic about Turkey, even the Kurds who gets shit on by the Turks

maybe they're not getting shit on as you think. maybe western media is leading you to believe something solely for western interests.

we were always one of the most visited ten countries.

You are just mad that I can't afford to go to your crazy exepensive country

>vietnam
>expensive
Pick one

Attached: 1547262341537.jpg (720x546, 22K)

Turkey is nice they have good food and a lot of stuff to see

>chink subhuman talking about food

oh irony

TURKEY safer than your shithole ya spic donkey

Attached: 1556818998572.jpg (400x598, 42K)

Even if what you claimed was true, at least women here dont look like hairy gorillas.

Attached: tok03sqnh4l21.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

t. schizoid chink subhuman

cope harder and next time put some thought inti your bant

Attached: 1500308245664.jpg (819x683, 172K)

>safer
It depends on the region, Ankara or Istanbul sure, but the Syrian border or where the Kurds are i don't think so

your women's meal during the NAM was american cum. and today, you still worship americans... imagine being this spineless.

not one tourist died in those 'dangerous' areas, not one. can you say the same for mexico? you just assume shit because you are brainwashed by western media.

Attached: 1537782150081.png (310x315, 382K)

Because its a literal warzone down there? Even there is probably safer than the worst places in latin america so his post stands I guess

who's gonna go there anyway? all the tourist stuff is in the western part.

Turkey is very cheap at the moment so it's worth going there. Nice people, nice food but you should watch out what you say. Turks are ultranationalists and you shouldn't say anything bad about the country

Neither on average in Mexico, they had 2M tourist more than you last year

>sage goes in all fields

Attached: 1541978730923.png (800x900, 173K)

>all the tourist stuff is in the western part.
Göbekli Tepe

Isn't it open for archeologic purposes only? It's a historical pretty important location...

Nobody is visiting east turkey

I suppose they'll have sometrhing there, you can come here to visit Italica

Attached: italica.jpg (700x450, 142K)

Once I'm living on my own, I will travel a lot and I promise to take a look at historical areas like those

Is Istanbul a nice place to visit?
What are the best:
>Cafeterias
>Hookah/Shisha Spots
>Nightclubs
Also how easy it is to hookup with a thot there?

It's the first Roman city in Spain and it's close to Seville, Hadrian and the other Roman Hispanic emperors are from there but few people goes, a GoT scene has been filmed there
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=oH5_2qBZO2A

>tap water is safe to drink, in fact it was better than than the one i drank in Italy
then why do you have this shit everywhere? water is not safe to drink, just in certain cities it's safe enough to bear because your body is used to it but far from 'safe'.
stay at bottled water.

other than that, enjoy Turkey OP. shut the fuck up about the government / politics / nationalism and avoid general tourist traps and you can do whatever you want. the country isn't nearly as bad as the media portrays it.

Attached: Water-Coolers.jpg (1000x667, 219K)

Not really, eastern anatolia was the first place to be settled by the turkish tribes so they left many historical buildings there.

Will become Kurdistan in our lifetime

Attached: 1556815147437.jpg (480x729, 77K)

>turk
>into wrestling
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

democracy and corruption are inseparable

God just imagine her raping that scrawny fag in the background

god i wish that were me

Should I visit Gaziantep or Sanliurfa?

Attached: Gaziantep (1).jpg (756x503, 120K)

Go to the Gaziantep, it is known as the culinary capital of Turkey.

Great place really
Istanbul has to be one of the best cities in the world