Children!? NO way, i won't have children lmao i'll always live free

>Children!? NO way, i won't have children lmao i'll always live free

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfam4x1slzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thankfully people with this mindset won't be able to pass it onto their offspring for obvious reasons. Sometimes our world makes sense after all.

Same goes for incels though and they haven't died off, what makes you think "childfree" mentality would die off?

Having children is the most evil thing you can do

>Having children is the most evil thing you can do

Attached: 1555943687077.jpg (378x378, 33K)

>wtf you can't be an antinatalist, humanity rules! Science is so epic, we'll be colonizing mars soon and then everything will get better

Attached: 1544605208820.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>Having children in an overpopulated world is a crime against humanity!

Attached: image.png (232x217, 9K)

This is one of the most cucked sentiments a person can have.

>do you have ANY idea how much a child cost?
>please leave me alone now, I have to plan my bi-annual trip to the other side of the world

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

>But I have to have kids, what if one of my kids ends up curing cancer huh ?

Attached: 1517001747542.jpg (1140x700, 107K)

>I'm raising my son as my daughter because im pro trans rights!

Attached: 1518144588984.png (118x188, 37K)

I always imagined I would go do fun things with a gf for a couple years before having children.

But now I'm getting older and have neither. And if I get a gf I probably have little time before I have to decide if I want children or not, which would mean we wouldn't be able to do a lot without children.

Attached: 1549919732688.jpg (232x218, 7K)

millennials won't reproduce

i'm never having kids because there's just too much mental illness in my family. they would just resent me for fucking them over the way i resent my mother.

Honestly i dont want my children to grow up in this fucked up gay earth. So no im not having kids until we goto another planet or some shit. Or ww3 kills all the sjws ruining the world. Dont want to risk my kid being a faggot or a dyke.

how old are you, friend? :(

This guy's face bothers me

im trans so I cant have children

incel cope

There’s literally no reason not to replace humans with AI.

>im trans so I cant have children

Attached: 1555518586394.jpg (926x828, 58K)

Just over wizard age.

Reproduction is evil. We would be better off of the entirety of humanity was sterilized and allowed to die of old age, leaving nothing behind.

>Honestly i dont want my children to grow up in this fucked up gay earth. So no im not having kids until we goto another planet or some shit. Or ww3 kills all the sjws ruining the world. Dont want to risk my kid being a faggot or a dyke.

Attached: 50E93A24-22B4-4E95-98C5-390556432641.jpg (600x900, 148K)

>yes, humanity MUST survive

there is still hope c: you just gotta be positive and believe
how confident are you?

>Having children? Please. Nothing excites and arouses me more than children's screams and cries for help as the inescapable grip of death takes over them, making them succumb to eternal sleep, forever peaceful. It's a beauty, really.

Attached: 1554388250352.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I'd be willing to die so every human is wiped from the face of the planet, except for 1 male and 1 female. We need a reset on adam and eve.

>except for 1 male and 1 female
That’s not how repopulation works.

I'm fine. And there is still hope. But due to the limited time I have, I should get a pepper in my ass and hurry up.

>Human children? No, the child of humanity is AI.

Attached: photo.jpg (856x448, 154K)

Yeah you're right, it should be one male and four females.

That's literally how it works. They have at least 1 boy and 1 girl, and yada yada incest until there are at least a few generations of people. Then no more incest, the 3rd cousin rule of course. The problem is the human genetic code is incomplete compared to the very first humans. So more than likely with all that incest thered be quite a few retards. Maybe 2 couples that are swingers would be more realistic/ideal.

That’s gonna be a based from me dawgs.

>Reproduction is evil. We would be better off of the entirety of humanity was sterilized and allowed to die of old age, leaving nothing behind.

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>american education

Based Muslim

don't get too concerned about it, take your time and don't stress out or hurry up
i'm sure someone will be your lifetime partner :)

Attached: 1503375880777.jpg (420x500, 125K)

What do you suggest then Sir Achmed Charles Habbibi III?

>Thankfully
why do you even care whether or not others procreate
if anything, you should be thankful that their children won't be competing for resources with your children

>you will never get to be a stayat home parent
my dad got to be a stay at home dad, he does whatever the fuck he wants pretty much all day.

*one male (me) and infinite females

Never had a gf
Never had sex
Never going to have kids
I accept and enjoy my lot in life

Attached: 5B387C72-158B-49F3-8B7C-DBAF9C55EFF4.png (750x725, 810K)

I have travelled more since having children
Why?
With Canada's child tax credit my kids make more money than they cost
I am a millennial with 3 kids

No matter how great your genetics and material wealth may be, there is no 100% guaranteed way to ensure that your kids ' lives will be worthwhile. So by bringing them into existence you have put them into a dangerous situation without their consent.

You're supposed to do the fun things when you're old and retired.

Do you have a disability?

None that i am aware of

I'm in a first world country do the odds are in their favour. Over half of all people here will live relatively successful, safe, happy, healthy, educated, long, lives. Throw in other factors like location, economic status of tge family, lifestyle, etc., and the odds go up even higher that their lives will be good.

It doesn't matter how good the odds are. There's a nonzero chance their lives will turn out shit and you chose to impose that risk on them.

If they don't consent they can commit suicide, but most people are glad they exist and appreciate that their parents gave them life.

If they decide life isn't worth living then you've imposed the burden on them of going through that experience and then having to suffer through ending it (or even the risk of being psychologically unable to end it, or trying and failing to end it).

You didn't have the right to impose that on them, just like you didn't have the right to impose the risk inherent to being born on them.

You keep talking about the high probability they'll be happy as if that matters. It doesn't. It makes no difference if the risk of a bad life is one in a trillion, one in a quadrillion, or any other very small chance. The fact that the risk exists to any extent at all means you've imposed a burden on someone else that they had no ability to consent to.

>Frenchman doesn’t want to reproduce

It’s ok fren how old are you? You still have time

>Serb
>wants to kill kids

No surprise

I'm going to impregnate a japanese immigrant and make more japanese-brazilians
There's nothing you can do about it

>you haven't had your vasectomy yet? thats pretty cringe bro

Attached: yes.jpg (736x886, 39K)

This.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfam4x1slzY

>why arent young people having children? How are we gonna force them to slave away their lives for our fake retirement system if we cant put a gun at their children's head and cry "what about the children"? ill make a soyjack thread to pressure them, that will work.

Attached: 11c.png (604x520, 151K)