1. Country

1. Country
2. Opinion on Chechnya

Attached: 1556795101909.jpg (610x385, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/156635342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool

is that where gay people die

I mean it's all up to you if you are fine with them now.

Attached: beslan.jpg (800x449, 131K)

flag
Dudayev based

Attached: postimees.jpg (900x485, 58K)

Bad noses

Good nose

based you have it, in the first war we killed 50% of the russians there

Need context on that image

seconded

Russki, say "Chechnya cool"
vimeo.com/156635342

I mean if you have to use physical violence just to make another person say that your ...aa...republic
is кpyтo ...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

based

Saviors of the white race.

Attached: 1481155532_40191185.jpg (1260x840, 226K)

why such phenotypes always ends up being an absolute N

>White
>Muslim

It's an abomination

>HOW ITS POSSIBLE! dont you know prophet was a woman of color!!!!

Attached: sojak2.png (231x218, 9K)

Flag
Muslim Cretans

What a faggot, I'd elbowed the shit out of anyone slapping me like that.

MUSLIM BVLLS cucking russhits
sounds based

I look like a fucking churka and I hate it

Attached: Looks+like+angry+wojak+_98e93a3ae8d1812aee8c12032ac5bc9e.jpg (220x229, 13K)

well hello there norge, I’m Chechen and probably slapped like this around 3-4 norges, literally nothing happened

>I’m Chechen
prove
>and probably slapped like this around 3-4 norges
it

Attached: 1444245214720.jpg (664x2568, 302K)

All good , but Dudajev was good and has nothing to do with those Islamists

chechens look white in france but look like arabs in russia, really make you think

anyone who lives in Norway knows how these low iq norges behave on Friday night, they don’t care if there are children walking, they behave like baboons so you have to slap them few times, not too hard, because they call the police like bitches.
P.s. Normal Norges, those who are not degenerate, don’t take it personal, I got nothing against you

How typical of Russians to be so beta and look like sissies

I have the same asian hair as them

My phenotype is really weird. Never seen someone that look.like me

There's a Chechnyan guy at my gym who is ridiculously big and strong yet he is the most nice, shy and autistic guy I've seen. I by mistake walked over his space when getting dumbbells and he immediately moved and apologized when it was all my fault. It's confusing to me because usually immigrants are the opposite.

you've probably haven't met many then because there's no reason for them to be any whiter looking in france

how do you react againt several aggresiv opponent ?

Most Chechen are shit immigrants like most Mudslimes, you just got a gay one

>tf
>to
I hope you're a Muslim minority cause otherwise it's pretty funny of you to making that post if you're an ethnic Swede

But you don't live in Norway?

Nobody would dare do that

what is your backgrounf ? your parents ?

10% look really white if they didn't have their shitty neckbeard, 50 % a mix of slav and turk and the rest look like turks with litlle white blood.
France is mostly latin, we look more mediterean than nordics that why i said russians are whiter on apparence.

ok zangief

Lmao you are on 4shit kid

>How typical of Russians to be so beta and look like sissies
>flag

>He was also commander of the garrison of Tartu. He learned Estonian and showed great tolerance for Estonian nationalism when in autumn 1990 he ignored the orders (as commander of the garrison of Tartu) to shut down the Estonian television and parliament.[3][7] In 1990, his air division was withdrawn from Estonia and Dudayev resigned from the Soviet military.
>There is a memorial plaque made of granite attached to the house on 8 Ülikooli street, Tartu, Estonia in which Dudaev used to work.[11] The house now hosts Hotel Barclay, and the former cabinet of Dudayev has been converted into Dudaev's Room.[12]

Okay, I will stop considering French white, now

Again, it seems like you don’t know how it works here
People work here and there
A lot of Chechens from Sweden go to Norway for work because languages are related, currently I m in findland to do some “Business”

The most cucked people in Russia that get cucked in harder when their get in prison

You wouldn't have done shit against a mob in a tight space idiot

why are chechen monkeys so violent? also chechens are degenerates involved in drug trade and prostitutes, too

>I m in findland to do some “Business”
Wonder what kind of business that is

>Tight space
Perfect for stomach punches, that fat guy would've lost his breath and hit the floor while I knock out his friend

personal

ok juanito

Drugs or prostitution?

Sorry

no problemo amigo

you’re mistaken, we are not violent, only with those who are violent towards us or disrespects us
dunno about the second, but if it’s for real, then I can assure you such behavior is not common and is judged.

shithole but better than russia

fsb did that and it was proven, dont be a sheep

yes you are, some of you are fucked up and look for trouble, but everybody know that when you have 1 problems with one chechesn its with 20 actually.

>fsb did that
did what?
send Islamists to School to kill kids?
You must be mad.

Only thing you could possibly be referring to is starting the firefight ...on that I would not comment because I find that irrelevant ...others may not.

was that russian guy on something? he doesn't look normal

I wish stalin did an ethnic cleansing on them

>Sweden

Attached: 1557276001660.gif (500x432, 2M)

Those are his people though?

That guy reminds me of a Russian just like that guy here in Sweden

took you long enough

Attached: the average french.jpg (615x409, 70K)

no, those islamists did not kill kids, islamists only took them "hostages" and demanded withdrawal of troops from chechnya, dont be hypocrat, same kids were being killed by rus gov
fsb and russian army did that, it was proven by european court of human rights

stop watching russian bs propaganda

flag
subhumans. should've nuked the place.

What do you think of finns?

Attached: 1557336035234.jpg (384x355, 25K)

Russians look like walking genetic defects, that's why they attack him. It's literally eugenics

Hell nah!
That's typical terrorist ''mumbo jumbo''
They say that shit when ever Shitskins attack in Europe....''hur dur muh' Palestine...muh .
Syria''

stalin is not caucasian, he is ossetian from georgia, ossetians are indo-european
true caucasians are adyg, nakh, kartvel and some of dagestanian nations (dagestan is multi ethnic republic, around 40 nations and each of them has its own language)

1.Sweden
2.Scary fuckers that I don't want anything to do with

It's close enough

inbred mountain apes

>1. Country
Italy
>2. Opinion on Chechnya
Like...endless death?
A portal to hell itself where only despair and maiming are ever present?
Ever since i was a kid i don't think i've heard a single positive thing about Chechnya in my life, every single time there's a piece of news about anything happening in Chechnya it's always horrifying, violent shit of some sort.

Attached: 5689568.jpg (1402x1448, 325K)

Chechen sense of justice is family feuds.
And religious holy war.
It's so archaic

same. i know chechens as pioneers of shock videos, beheading etc. not a good pr. though after a bit of research you find out that it actually is like they want you to believe.

they found the Noah's Ark in Chechnya btw

after first and second war when there were a lot of refugees from chechnya and those who arrived to finland were often saluted by elder people
basically we have same feelings towards finns as we have towards estonia because of common history and common enemy
but there is something that we particularly like about finns, it is honesty

and we have adopted sauna too, but that's probably from russkies but who cares

personally the only normal finns i found were in the martial arts gym, but that's me

not really,
they ossets are the only nation in the caucasus that has beef with every neighbouring country except russia
if you want to find some more information about ossets you should read hero of our time, classic russian book that was prohibted in ossetian republic because truth hurts, it explicitly explains who are those guys(ossetians) and what they're made of.
tl.dr russian puppets

Well a common nemesis is always a good way for normalized relations.
How different do we look from russians in your eyes?

Chechnya is actually the only place where Sunni insurgency has been pacified and a semblanse of normal life restored
its a pretty okay place though people are still pretty medieval in general