What does int think of Polish youth?

Attached: 1557125485543.jpg (1015x809, 141K)

boys look like they smell good :)

girl on the left is qt, I would deluge her any day

Attached: ooookay.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

>polish school
>lenin in background

cringe

Too based

BASED

Attached: Pope_John_Paul_II.jpg (287x405, 39K)

>far right
Ha, based anne frank

>lenin
Isn't that Pisulski or however that cretin is called

Attached: 1557125509272.jpg (1618x1080, 984K)

Wtf why do they have that aussie shooter gun?

cringe LARPers

They are either far-right or very insensitive not to understand the damage caused by far-right terrorism.
I hope they mature one day.

Poles hate Muslims and love american conservatism despite not being affected by either.
>inb4 some retard spams me with muh Vienna
400 year old battles are not an argument, especially when it was the muslim turks who most prominently supported Polish independence post-partition.

No it is some Tadeusz Tertil, its written on that board behind, have no idea who the fuck he was

Hello Ahmed. Would I be you, I would start packing your camels and looking for cheap travel back into whatever dusty shithole you came from.

Actually I'm going to Czechia in Erasmus so fuck you.

>Erasmus
Opinion discarded & filtered. This is worse than raping dogs.

>camo that is anything but wz 93
CRINGE

Marpat is aesthetic as fuck though.

youth is fine, larpers are oven-material

It is, isn’t it.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

>actual crayon eater
Nice.

what's the difference?

Surprised this picture hasn't circled the world already, usually such bullshit jokes fall under the category of "Poland violates human rights again, basically second shoah" tier of news.

As a muslim convert I don't like that they're making light of my brother's deaths.

>implying
any camo past 1995 is shit for aesthetics, especially multicam

But it was muslims who were killed, so jews are alright with that.

I bet this is already on top of leddit, /gayrope for sure

Attached: 1538620845699.gif (320x240, 2.54M)

how common are "youth" organizations in poland?

I always had a weak spot for marpat, I don't really know why. Multikek is just meh. But yeah, woodland is top tier aesthetics, same as our vz 95.

What do you think about Atacs stuff, Polebro?

Boy/Girl scouts? I'd say around 5-10% of all students are members.

wore it once, desu the shirtt i had was shit with a broken zipper
still camoed pretty well, kinda sucks on the aesthetics though
real niggas love rain pattern

that's pretty high desu wew

tell me this is ASG

It depends
Scouts are pretty common, although only among the youngest
Growing is the populatiry of paramilitaries, most popular among them being "Strzelec" where youth is taught good values and tactical and medical knowledge, along with physical strenght
Rising in popularity are also "Mundurówkas", which are basically military style schools where students in addition to regular schooling do military style shit

Attached: nie umirat.jpg (2048x1536, 580K)

Your government actually provides funds for registered groups like this, right? We have plenty of them here too (pic related) but no funding yet.

Attached: brg.jpg (720x960, 90K)

It really depends
In theory yes, they do. But most of the time if you want anything better than a shitty 90's vest in desert camo that was pulled out from the deepest hell of your local unit's magazine you gotta buy your own stuff

I met some while studying in Germany
Kinda awkward, mostly kept amongst themselves, got really drunk, some would pray every time we entered a church (even if it was Protestant)

Yeah, that is given. But the general funding (even tax relief would be great) is a great thing. I've heard we should copying the law from you, so hopefully.

Good

should be liberated by russians (again)

recently the ministry of defense decided to give us a decomissioned beryl for training, which is nice

That is fucking awesome actually.

Chicks in Poland are so hot I love Poland kurwa mać.

they also gave us a military coach a few months ago so we could get from one end of pooland to the other
pretty nice of them

Based plumber apprentices

I wonder, can you own a civilian version (w/o armaments) of BTR in Poland?
Here all you need is a tractor driving licence

You can here.

you can own one, you just can have some trouble getting it on public roads

I'd fuck or get fucked by everyone in that pic

Cringy edgelords. Also poles is the biggest self-suckers here and on Jow Forums. Disgusting. Fuck you, pshek. Kys. Death to all poles.

Attached: 30498574.gif (295x250, 3.63M)

Cringe