Thoughts on Jordan Peterson?

Thoughts on Jordan Peterson?

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (440x617, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHtvTGaPzF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based
imagine having the charisma to make millions of of giving obvious life advice to Internet losers...

Attached: super peterson.jpg (851x1200, 291K)

The best thing to come out of the West since like the 80es
It's as of you people can be saved

lost to a hobo comunist lmao

who?

NAME
ONE

He clearly had and probably still has mental issues

He's helping tear the whole le intellectual leftist meme along with other renowned academics of this new wave of conservative thinkers. Figures like him, Charlie Kirk or Ben Shapiro are winning this struggle of the mind against leftisr subversion who wishes to erode Western values. For that, I look up to him.
Oh, and he btfo Zizek which is quite the nice touch ;)

Literally thinks a diet of only water, beef and salt is a good idea. Total brainlet with a mass following of other brainlets.

Lol

I am forever in his debt for the part he played in guiding me home to the Lord.

Don't know much about him and I don't care enough to learn more because of his audience's reputation

Autistic weirdo with some good and some stupid opinions.

>he btfo Zizek

lol

Zizek's lobster dinner

Attached: gucci mane.png (421x460, 377K)

Only underage faggots like him.

Why?

WHERE ARE THEY?

>His career is based on hating post modern neo marxists
>Can't name one
>He never even read Marx
Absolute madman.

Attached: xTr9yqS.png (720x802, 103K)

Foreskin Eaterson

Brainlet

He is a hack with some very weird mindset and complete inability to understand how real world works. I was happy to know that he is a psychologist and not a psychiatrist

The Zizek debate made me realize that he is a total brainlet when it comes to politics. I did enjoy watching him stare down the edgy zoomer fucks who were cheering for violent revolution though.

He said that he once cheated on the diet and drank some apple cider, and as a result suffered a sense of impending doom and sleep deprivation for 25 days. I laughed out loud when I heard that.

canadian marie kondo

marie kondo is the japanese brainlet version of william morris

He got fucked by based zizek

Attached: 1547490935983.jpg (512x512, 84K)

Marie Kondo is cuter. Therefore she is superior.

I probably should have swapped brainlet with incel magnet

He lost to a Marxist hobo

A charlatan who uses big words to confuse college students.

>muh Zizek
It wasn't a debate. It was a discussion. He didn't "lose."

>American "intellectuals"

He tells them to clean their room and blames feminist are the reason they have no gf

He's Canadian you fucking idiot

All of his advice is bog standard dad stuff. Unless you had absolutely no father growing up everything he says relating to personal development shouldn't be new to you.

He's based and the daddy I never had.

True. Dude is like Paulo Coelho for young white dudes

no but Zizek exposed Peterson of being a faux intellectual to anyone who didn't realize it already. He's has not read up on any literature. Someone should post the meme where Peterson is googling "What is hegelian" on his laptop during the "debate"

I never had a father growing up.

This.

Attached: ack.png (700x700, 21K)

He's an intellectual for the masses, basically a glorified celebrity for people who think they're too smart for celebrities. If you know anything about serious debates, it's not what he's doing with Žižek. This was just spectacle and banter. It's not serious philosophy. And Žižek, too, is a fraud. He's a second tier pet for westerners who wanted a real eastern European to tell them Marxism is still fine. Nothing more. Literally a pillow for crying in private. Neither should be taken seriously.

/christian/ blew him the fuck out a long time ago

Attached: Peterson.png (1795x755, 97K)

Attached: jp room.jpg (600x679, 73K)

Fair enough, but Peterson didn't knew what to said when Zizek proved not every leftist is a brainwashed reddit tier radlib like he though

Attached: nazbol 88.jpg (638x479, 53K)

>Figures like him, Charlie Kirk or Ben Shapiro are winning this struggle of the mind
>he btfo Zizek
Ohhohhoh

It's pure bullshit. I clean my room daily since I was little, yet I am here. Cleaning your room does shit.

Attached: psn.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

There is a real psychological benefit of having an orderly living environment. It's meant to be the first thing a depressed person does to help build their life back together, the equivalent of tying your shoes, not a cure to anything. Desu he isn't that bad when it comes to psychology and helping people, it's when he steps into philosophy and history he turns into a hack.

Literal hack.

This guy exposed Peterson's knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtvTGaPzF4

don't read this shit, read these based authors

Attached: true.png (1024x768, 384K)

What a retard.

Attached: jordan peterson daddy simulator4534.jpg (1024x683, 312K)

He says a lot but he doesn't say anything.

Makes millions off gullible retards so he's okay in my book.