Can Russia and America ever be friends again?

Can Russia and America ever be friends again?

Attached: 1315715457001.png (1045x982, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jky7VZEmNAI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
inmsol.com/es/gramatica-espanola/verbos-irregulares-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES

Attached: based russian.jpg (1920x3240, 545K)

China is going to make us closer than ever before

Attached: 1554604974736.png (1639x1093, 252K)

Attached: russia america.jpg (360x540, 37K)

We teamed up to defeat evil in the past, we'll do it again.

Attached: IMG_5804.png (625x275, 215K)

Canadian girl singing Russian anthem

>We teamed up to defeat good in the past, we'll do it again.
Fixed.

daddy wussia!!
daddy wussia!!
i missed you so much, daddy!
can you give me a kissy before bed?
*closes eyes and lets you kiss my forehead*
wait, daddy, one more...
*bends over and spreads ass, showing clear view of my butthole*
give me one more goodnwight kissy, daddy!!

Heт

>inb4 we will rek you again because we are good lapdogs

You guys realize that Russia is going to work with China against the US for the foreseeable future right? Most American elites despise Russia and see them as competitors for Europe.

You are dogs who work for their masters, i.e. usa or russia.
Dogs are often sit in cages.

Really makes you think, right?

American and russian ERP was a mistake.

It would make me think if it hadn't been written in such poor English.

Why are russians incapable of speaking the easiest language on earth?

English is actually one of the most complicated languages in the world. Most natives don't even know what they're doing half of the time because there's so many random rules and exceptions. The "English" that we use on a daily basis and really a very watered down version that sticks to the bare basics and goes no further.

>Can Russia and America ever be friends again?
Who knows.
All I know is that I would like to be friends with Russia like we where...a.....long.....ye,friends!

Attached: 3r72966g68e11.jpg (369x387, 19K)

Give Alaska cyka

Attached: North_America_1783.gif (997x1133, 84K)

imagine believing this

I learned French in school (besides english) and I must say that French is way harder than english to learn and master. I've heard that german is even harder to learn for foreigners than french. Well I guess it depends from where the person comes from. German is for Scandinavians rather easy to learn and Italian is for the Spaniards and French easy, while in the other hand chinese/arabic is for everyone hard.

I dunno, you tell me do you know how many military deaths germany had the last couple of years? 3. Compare that with Chechnya or afghanistan or something.
Also we live in very comfortable cages with all luxuries that you can imagine. If either of you wanna play big strong warrior go ahead.

Attached: itsadogslife.jpg (558x548, 85K)

>T.

Attached: juygfcdewededewdew.jpg (721x399, 56K)

what about friends with murca

Attached: latvia america friendship.jpg (1728x1296, 1.25M)

oh please its not.
>Most natives don't even know what they're doing half of the time
cuz your education fucking suck i swear to god i only see american mistaking basic things like then than where were
bugles my mind really like how can you even be bad at the only language you know

god i wanna fuck that dog and make the girl watch

Nah, I'm not against friendship between russia and the USA. I just think white people in general would be much better off today if things went differently.

im not such a primitive minded person like you LOL

Then how do most Russians and Americans even exist

It goes a lot deeper than that, you bellend. There are NO rules to the English language. Everything is fucking random and when you think there's some kind of pattern, you find 10 new exceptions. Absolutely brainless language but I don't expect a frog like you to understand considering that French is quite possibly the most retarded language in existence, just putting letters and apostrophes all over the place for no god damn reason since they're always fucking silent.

fuck gommie chinks desu

Well...

Russia and America will never be friends so long as then US wants to be the only superpower and have global hegemony.

Why primitive? I don't have to place my foot on foreign soil killing sandmonkeys. The USA can do that for my safety. Same with eastern europe, if russia is playing bad boy the USA does some military exercises close to your border while I'm at home doing whatever the hell I want.

Attached: 4eb6410c85e81d6c9f589f5d33bae136f7388257.jpg (928x809, 381K)

We friends !
It's just that that other relationship has to be improved

The world is fine as it is now. Just get rid of all the jews and everything will be back to normal.

Considering they are single handedly responsible for the most evil and corrupted asshole president in North American history......

Imma say no!

Russians didn't put Trump into office. Hillary did that. Let it go.

I even made a song about OUR friendship .
It's a rap so sorry about that. ,youtube.com/watch?v=jky7VZEmNAI

Attached: ubdBNTS1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I was talking about Thomas Jefferson, famous slaver

You should kill your warmongering German American minority, and then we'll talk.

oh

Attached: g.jpg (155x53, 3K)

Based.

And thanks to the UN and the USA being dependent on our economy and skilled immigrants they will never do anything like that either.

Attached: f43ad8e4f85709bb42014635c24bbd52f676cb48.jpg (2358x2535, 1.28M)

this is very cute

>American elites
What about the American people?

No idea what you speak of. America is a BLACK nation

You sound awfully butthurt, Ivan.

Attached: 1554053335085.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Thanks .
He did not like it :(

Attached: download.png (246x205, 10K)

I am. Your point?

im sorry, it's still nice

>May 9
Delusional. Know your place

Attached: 1552579356929.jpg (1280x897, 1.1M)

>I've heard that german is even harder to learn for foreigners

You aren't kidding. I took German for my foreign language requirement in uni, and while I made good grades, it was pretty difficult and I had to practice a fair amount.

have fun celebrating not getting genocided

russian soldiers a cute

So, are we up for some Freedom spreading or what !?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Have fun drinking Turkish cum

Fuckin rek'd

pic related, the French flag

Attached: frenchflag.png (1920x1080, 734K)

Our population would be devastated. There are more Germans than any other European nationality in the US.

I a faggot and love german guys

>living in 2019 and still not knowing both sides are played by the same hand

the goyim don't matter

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine fucking up a language with no rules at all lmao
Only retarded burgers can achieve such a thing
>MURICA

>let me tell you about your language

China is severing ties with Iran to better relations with USA. The same can happen with Russia.

It's not your language, it's universal language.
Little kids from all over the world are able to understand and speak proper english yet you're trying to excuse yourself for sucking at the only thing that literally anyone can do just fine

Attached: 1556559921170.png (571x542, 530K)

*majority

are you german yourself?

We don't speak "English", we speak American English.
Just to clarify:
We're the Burger guys, the English are the people that kept you from stealing the Falklands.

>Again
No and we were only briefly friends when it came to fighting Krauts, Japs or Chinks.

Attached: af8.png (900x900, 318K)

Unironically that's probably going to end up being true. Pic related from last time stomping Chinks.

Attached: 1280px-Siege_of_Peking,_Boxer_Rebellion.jpg (1280x786, 325K)

Tell me how to put words into the past tense. How about listing items after a noun vs an adjective? When to put the other person's name first? You literally cannot explain any of this because there are exceptions to all of it. For fucks sake, we even have exceptions to our vowels, and this is all just grammatical rules. Try getting into spelling or pronouncing, total guess most of the time.
You obviously get used to it and can for the most part ignore a good bit of the stupider parts but it is by no means this simple language everyone seems to think it is. It's plain retarded most of the time. There are many other languages that are significantly more straightforward.

>american linguistics

By killing the most numerous white country in the world

>replying to more than 2 people
Have sex.

Attached: 14E0500D-E128-47A2-88B7-B942C9E56F17.jpg (2000x1472, 515K)

China has even stolen IP from them. They were reverse engineering the planes Russia was selling them to the point that for a while Russia stopped selling the Chinese planes. Russia has raw materials to sell and China needs them but that doesnt mean they are besties. Even when the Soviets existed at least during Maos time they and PRC really didnt get along beyond cockblocking the West in the security council.

This even happened when we were busy in nam.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

Nice we also fought there

>kiss - kissed
>eat - ate
>sing - sang
>wORD
>tURD
>hEARD
>trough - trOFF
>gyro - EURO
>cait sith - KET SHI
explain this absolutely random bullshit, brits

>I'm retarded and can't comprehend my natal language: the post
Please never try to learn an actual language, you'll end up hurting yourself.

Attached: 74fa9475b044ac7f63fb2af6d17b83d6--spanish-class-primers[1].jpg (601x621, 99K)

We allow a lot of flexibility and dropped genders but you're probably correct as far as spelling and the "th" sounds.

spanish is fucking brainlet tier if we're being honest

>Wanting a gift of something you sold and we expanded.

>I can neither speak proper english nor spanish, but english is harder than anything else guys I promise

Attached: 1556039066607.jpg (716x724, 15K)

>Dogs are often sit in cages.
what the hell even is russia

Attached: 1525217008643.png (416x464, 268K)

Shit like this is not difficult though because it all follows a pattern. When you use a form, you use that form's endings. Only few words have exceptions and they often have their own pattern. English does not follow these same convention rules. There are no specific endings you use in any situation because there's at least 30 words that don't follow it and in that 30, there's like 8 different patterns. It's a fucking mess.

I believe we shared defense of the tartar wall in the legation quarter.

I have only one thing to say:
*ahem*
Argentina is not white.

Get your head out of your ass and try to learn to communicate, it's not that hard.
inmsol.com/es/gramatica-espanola/verbos-irregulares-i/

whites are a minority in the US

and yet they're the majority when it comes to supporting the country. really makes me think

yes that's correct, jews did create a slave class to undermine the country

Visit Russia you wont regret.

don't act like you're doing any better. the jew virus affects europe just as much

>and yet they're the majority when it comes to supporting the country
lol no they aren't. Whites are one populist away from voting for communism in the US.

Attached: america reactionary fixed3.png (656x634, 38K)

нy, кaк пo-pyccки?

>2019
>still thinking communism is bad

>blacks and mexicans fall for buzzwords

Maybe once Putin dies.