Explain yourselves, brit shits

explain yourselves, brit shits

Attached: 1557377573882.png (730x825, 962K)

Too much chips I reckon.

I spend more time complaining bout muzzies than walking my fat arse around the neighborhood, simple as.

brits are the Americans of europe

Why are mutts so obsessed with bongs?

They have delicious fucking food

Attached: Munchy_Box.jpg (4088x2868, 1.52M)

Chips are pretty good, hey.

Eloquently said.

Those munchie boxes always look great, I wish we could get something like that in the US

Same bro

slop

Have sex, OP

they're part of the royal family now

Love meh Greggs Sosij rolls

Simple as

the UNITed kingdom

Total chads

Attached: 32.png (627x1215, 799K)

Anglos are genetically predisposed to Obesity. It’s not fair - French people consume tonnes of butter and yet they stay slim.

Nature’s body armour

They are just bulking up for potential eastern front. Unlike the Germans they won't be starving.

based

Attached: GAWLS.jpg (360x351, 26K)

>the pizza either has chunks of onions on it or the cheese isn't fully melted
>undercooked soggy curly fries
>sloppy wet chicken with a cow hemorrhoid thrown on top
>on the left we have what my roommate forgets to flush every other morning
how fucking obese are you that this is looks delicious

food is nice
exercise is hard

you mean proto-americans

who ate all the pies

ate food
simple as

They don't even let people here in the army if you aren't relatively fit with a history of exercise. Does the UK have no physical health standards for service, or something?
Bizarre.

Look again after a few drinks. It's gloriously greasy food for when you're on the piss.

Cheers

Attached: 1557349766225.jpg (609x615, 99K)

What i wouldnt do for some Kebab right now. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKFBUHAIHUEONFL KJZHE

it's not something you have for dinner.
In Europe getting any food that isn't just soaked in grease after 00:00 is impossible

butter doesn't make people fat, sugar does

Attached: 1520350383454.jpg (680x681, 37K)

>In Europe getting any food that isn't just soaked in grease after 00:00 is impossible
Eating greasy food before getting drunk helps you to handle alcohol better. Its also irresistable when you´re wasted.

The country is dying, nothing else to live for, the only joy is eating yourself to death, everything else is banned.

Yeah, but when they get to their unit they get fat to try and get kicked out.

Come to Belgium frens

We speak the same language so the bar for understanding is far lower. Same reason why Ireland is so popular in mainstream yank culture compared to, say, Germany.

You do, it's called a garbage plate (because of course that's what you called it).

You can't even wank anymore, what else is a man to do but eat and grow fat?

Attached: 1522946870410.webm (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Building up reserves

based

jej

fucking kek

They still have nothing on Turkish and Greek fatties

Why are Swedes so obsessed with Somali penis?

Fucking mysteries of the world, innit?

“I love eatin’ me mammy’s steamin’ hot fadge” means something ENTIRELY more niche over here...

That's disgusting and so are you,

How does that not absolutely shred your colon?

Shit back to traditional British cuisine, which is all lardy shit.

how many pints is one unit and is the unit always absolute?

Attached: 1530220011532.jpg (962x683, 71K)

>USA
>Mexico
>UK

mutt nations tend to be fatter, idk why, even i starving mutt countries they are fat

The UK is an American state in denial. Can't wait for that delicious trade deal Trump is going to offer them.

>a fat roach appears

Attached: GTY5S4e.jpg (4500x3670, 1.07M)

Someone post Captain Sweden.

both countries have terrible food and kids behaviour.

>Lav me bobs
>Lav me vagene
>Lav me shittin’ street
>Lav me acid attacks

End of.

Same problem with generations before millennials and gen z in all first world countries. Look at it this way: widespread awareness for nutrition is maybe 6-7 years old. Basically started with the whole fitness hype kicking off in early 2011. Before that 90% of people knew nothing more than what their doctors and some shit like men's/woman's health magazines told them.

tl;dr: obesity is a thing because nutrional sciences and widespread awareness are things that only started recently so basically 95% of people over 30 don't and probably never will know shit about healthy eating

Based Henk.

I have searched high and low for this but can't find it. I think they only sell them in Scotland

>RubberJohnny.jpg

spent a weekend in Ostend and had a lot of fun, the belgium people are very nice. Much better than the Fr*nch

There are a lot of people who know about nutrition and won't stop eating shit, obesity rates may stabilize or even lower a bit but I doubt we will have a good situation any time soon with obesity.
Maybe a very slow trend like with tobacco, that is smoked less and less with time.

Child obesity is low, and most of it is beer bellys, while your fat people are fat

no wonder, considering how good British food is

We do but they make them go through a lose weight you fat fuck program

are turks really that fat? I wouldn't have guessed

Underrated post kek

How many lagers per day if this is your goal body? At what point does the fat calcify and get hard like that?

seething

20-30 pints

absolutely based

no way a fifth of frenchies are fat. where are they hiding them?

How do i get a head like that?

It's probably genetic. The British underclass are of the same stock as American white trash (the most obese group of whites in the US).

For whatever reason, we're home to the most subhuman white group. We should never have let them leave their slums.

they aren't hiding, they are very tanned.

the cheese is fully melted, theres just too much of it so it flowed into those weird shapes after the pizza was lifted off

go back in time and have sex with your grandmother

>S-someone post captain Sweden!!!!!!!!!
He didn't even try to banter you and you get this triggered?

Lol, you seem to be the only one on the defensive here, Ahmet...

were you one of the people trying to get discharged by becoming as obese as possible or something

Taking time between krokodil sessions to attempt to bant, Bialy?