Why aren't you currently learning mandarin?

Why aren't you currently learning mandarin?

Attached: china.jpg (3167x2508, 656K)

I'm learning Arabic right now

it sounds disgusting

i am trying to improve my mandarin now
i want to learn korean and manchurian in future, and maybe tibetan as well

Because I’m learning Mongolian

been trying for a couple of weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-140550_HelloChinese.jpg (1080x1920, 159K)

By all means speak some to me.

翻訳の無い漫画を読みたいから日本語を学ぶことにしました

Good. Although I would recommend not wasting your time with other languages.

Attached: xi-jinping-gettyimages-494301010_1600jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 399K)

OH NO NO NO NO
why not they seem interesting to me
and if you truly support the glorious peoples republic of china, you would know that learning more about minority cultures is important in ensuring a unified china. manchurians and tibetans are significant parts of china's culture and history so no harm in learning more.

You gonna speak some or is this where the larp falls apart?

I had tried but quited.

My mum put me in a Chinese course when I was 6.
The only thing I remember is that they fed me Chinese food and I didn't like it

I don't like east asian languages. I will go down fighting.

>urpic
*SNAP*
YEP....

Attached: Tiananmen Square 1989.jpg (729x411, 48K)

那你呢?

ごめんね
中国語が全然話せない
本物の言語で話してください

I do

Nobody speaks Manchu anymore, it's going to be completely gone in a decade or more. You'd be better off learning canto or Wenzhouese (or another dialect) but they're all destined to die out in favour of Mandarin. Apart from bumfuck nowhere in the poorest provinces

i know, but manchu is getting revived thanks to a few language schools offering courses on it in the northeast

>Why aren't you currently learning mandarin?
Language is gonna go extinct when US destroys them

That's surprising. It feels like Xi is pushing Han dominance as hard as he can, never thought that they'd allow minority languages to be preserved.

not this time sven, we’ve grown too tired

lol the ccp loves minorities. western sjw would celebrate if they had the same minority programmes like the ccp does. imagine affirmative action and lowered taxes for minorities for pakis or black people in the uk. the only thing that the government hates is potential separatists, of which uyghurs and tibetans are the most notable. that is why you would find many non autistic han chinese people ridiculing ethnoautists because they view anyone claiming superiority, even the majority race, as dangerous to the state

im on it by joining local falun gong group

>lol the ccp loves minorities.
They like them singing and dancing for propaganda purposes, but ultimately want them to act the exact same as regular Han and speak mandarin

Where's Australia?

no fucking shit they want them to speak mandarin, thats what 90% of the population speaks as their first language. its not about ethnic supremacy. its pragmatism.