Why does Colombia like the USA so much...

Why does Colombia like the USA so much? (they were the only South American country to follow us to Iraq and Afghanistan).

Attached: Colombia.png (2560x1707, 21K)

Gibs mostly.

the gulf war? Damm even menem put that shit on us and send troops

We give them billions in aid and are currently trying to get them into NATO.

>aid
You mean bribes.

You don't give anything. there's always an implication of restitution behind your "aid" (your "aid" always comes bundled with really humiliating conditions of what's "given away"). Like, for example, the "aid" for the fight against drug trafficking comes attached to the demand of buying glyphosato grant the returnte from you. That's why our current vice president was basically acting like a clown for your entertainment (and our humiliation) during her last visit to the US this week, trying to justify the need to use that poison that was banned during the previous administration by making ridiculous and brainlet statemets in her desperate appeal for it to be allowed once again.
I really loathe how much our elite likes to suck your dicks. That made it clear that we're puppets not your "allies".

No, aid

You essentially bought the country with bribes I mean “”””””””aid”””””””””

That's basically it, as it always comes with strings attached to it that are detrimental to us.

Hey man if you guys don't want the "aid" don't accept it. We always have Brazil.

>hating the USA because they expect anything in return for almost half a billion dollars they give to your country annually
god I fucking hate you ungrateful pieces of shit and wish we would just stop giving you any money at all immediately without warning

Don’t force us to turn you into a Venezuela Carlos Camilo

this. just bomb em whenever china or russia tries to set up shop there. no carrots, just stick

Following them to fight in Middle East is the ultimate cuckdom.
Not even Bolsonaro wants a war in Veneuzela.

Bolsonaro
>Fuck yeah let's kill all the leftists!
Also Bolsonaro
>War with Venezuela? No thanks.
Fuck you guys.

>YEAH KILLEM
>*hordes of refugees + Syria 2.0 at our doorstep*

Do some thinking m8.

We've never had a leftist governemnt and in fact, what you regard as far-right in the US is part and parcel here. So I guess it might be the opposite, you like us a bit too much

foreign aid to Colombia is like 1/8 the foreign aid Israel receives. Also most of the foreign aid we receive does not even go towards coca eradication but to support refugees. It's kind of a payment to avoid them heading there instead

We are the only Nato partner in the western hemisphere excepto for the US and Canada. You wished you were one of us, cuck

So you're happy that you have no choice but to die for Israel?
Ok then.

I think it’s united states who likes Colombian; to have under control the main country exporter of drugs to the United States and to keep under control Venezuela

si senor

Brainwashing

cringe

amerimutts buy their drugs

we buy your drugs too, but don't like you. explain that

That's quite the opposite, the USA is essentially keeping the entirety if Latin America in extreme poverty and misery, your country only steal our natural resources and making us poor, o can't wait for China to kick your whitoid ass

Neither China or Russia would win a war with the US.

>their drugs?
only coke. Meanwhile, they buy meth, fentanyl, weed, synthetic pills, opiods and several other shit from you, not from us. Btw, coke is fucking mild compared to some of the stuff aforementioned

Cope

Colombians deserve better treatment.