Do non-white men feel atracted towards white women?

Do non-white men feel atracted towards white women?

Attached: 1557440589032.webm (730x900, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw
youtube.com/watch?v=twcIyG28bdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You tell me

Not really sure if I'm white anymore but white women? Most definitely not my type. Yeah, I'm aznpilled, East Asian qts who embrace tradition and haven't fallen for feminism and other strains of cultural marxism are what I'm into.

You tell me.

You tell me

Hi, I'm white and I can confirm

I tell you. No

What do you think would happen if you dropped her in the middle of an African prison?

Attached: 1389723833877.jpg (500x500, 109K)

I keep seeing this webm posted but I cant find the sauce. Who is this semen demon?

Attached: 1357975459018.png (518x446, 47K)

Is this satire? I can't tell anymore.

Not really.

I don't have sex drive. But, if I ever had a GF, I would happliy let a Caucasuan BVLL plow her. Especially if he gave me stuff.

No I'm not attracted to women.

i know i do

>What do you think would happen if you dropped her in the middle of an American prison?

Attached: 18239893822320.jpg (500x401, 49K)

Attached: 1556489740985.png (578x300, 334K)

No third worlders feel no attraction to the womb of freedom, space, science, literature, hollywood, and exploration.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw

Just kidding.

Really? You should see my tinder inbox. It's all brown dudes who try way to hard on their first message.

>Not really sure if I'm white anymore but white women? Most definitely not my type. Yeah, I'm aznpilled, East Asian qts who embrace tradition and haven't fallen for feminism and other strains of cultural marxism are what I'm into.

Attached: 1557412726485.png (280x305, 29K)

Yeah maybe, I was into Slavic and finno-ugric girls for a bit but that's hard to find around here, and I already have a gf rn who is the same ethnicity as myself (korean-aus)

>This will never be your piss
Why even live

Attached: lauren summer 2.webm (640x360, 298K)

Quem eh isso?

Yes. We steppnegroids love white pucci :3

Not much, I prefer meds or asian.

Attached: miriam leone 879t6879.jpg (1400x933, 83K)

yes

Gracias hermano

Attached: 1372566263278.png (180x200, 17K)

Habesha here.

Depends on the white woman. If she's pretty and has a nice complexion, then it can add a certain delicate appeal. If she's ugly or a hambeast, then it just makes her look worse (pasty and sickly in addition to just being ugly).

Brown girls and light-skinned black girls are best imo. Meds are pretty good, too, though. I'd say in terms of whites, I think Mediterraneans are more attractive overall, but like I said, pale, pretty (emphasis on pretty, see first paragraph) Scandie types do have a certain something about them that I find really appealing.

Jonathan you larp'ing nigger, you pasty ape, you pink faced baboon. If there wasn't even the slightest chance you were indeed a woman and had creamy porcelain white feet I swear to god I'd strangle you myself.

I'm unironically not attracted to white women.

Women tier list :
>God tier
Southern Euro, North African, Iranians
>Good tier
Latinas , Middle East, Balkan Slavs
>Ok tier
Central/East Asian(China not included), Anglo/Irish
>Meh tier
Nords, Baltic Slavs
>Shit tier
Indians, Jungle gooks
>Kys tier
Bantu, Ethiopid, Abo..etc

Attached: 1557370409510.jpg (1080x1349, 94K)

>God tier
I see that you were raised in a society of cultural patrons

Attached: image.png (746x512, 99K)

Good
>Swedes
>Russians
>Lebanese
>Elite Anglo Saxon and French
>Balkan

Ok
>Nafri
>Levantine
>Horn African
>Turks
>Indian
>Central Asains
>Latinos

Ugly
>gulf
>Americans
>Bantu
>East Asian
>Other Euros

Do you?
I feel attracted to any kind of women but western asians

I like women from all races

as a castizo im looking forward to breed with an european white so my Children or maybe their Children can qualify as white, live in a nice trad part of europe and forget the shitty country/continent i was born.

nice to know with the US at 56% and decreasing by the day, by sheer population size there are still millions of white stacies roaming around in the heartland

subhuman

What's your ethnicity?

if you find some retard who doesn't know how to drink from a bottle attractive, you can have her

>t.

Attached: 1557242967034.jpg (3648x2736, 2.22M)

Somehow these are both good lists with the exception of Anglo Saxon being in good tier

have sex.

Thank you fren.

Delete this picture of Mexico

Med women yes
Extremely based and medpilled

Attached: 1546720509552.jpg (652x1024, 192K)

There is no such thing as racial preference for men, anyone here would be attracted to a good looking woman regardless of her ethnic background.
The only reason you'd repress it is due to ideological convictions

this

Attached: 956008BE-05B7-44CA-8420-C09B3E9AEDD8.jpg (750x824, 794K)

You would never fuck a Black girl

No, white women are repulsive
youtube.com/watch?v=twcIyG28bdY

I'm attracted to attractive women. The simple truth is, white people (including spanish ones) make up most of the fat people on Earth and fat people are subhuman. Jow Forums girls are top teir.

Attached: oof.jpg (1080x1042, 91K)