/brit/

youtube.com/watch?v=4TLh8EVf5AY
food and pussy edition

Attached: 1550263812066.jpg (431x767, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/90346224/microsoft-word-is-getting-politically-correct
abc.net.au/news/2019-05-10/election-2019-vote-compass-quiz-age/11087550
youtu.be/tVeV3Jz18kc
youtube.com/watch?v=Te7FKPFqn74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hungry but not really

Attached: 1505053023749117702994.jpg (1242x1531, 213K)

shame about the face

ummm what???
i thought men couldn't have opinions on killing babies

Attached: duca.jpg (750x733, 76K)

I smile, for I know our grandchildren will make China great again

Best place to find a Kerry Louise tier slag?

Attached: 56767u.jpg (368x500, 63K)

nice rack

why do you pretend to be attracted to these grim specimens?

YEAHHH.

Lying on any street, in any northern town after 2am. Just follow the sound of screeching and the smell of kebab vomit.

fastcompany.com/90346224/microsoft-word-is-getting-politically-correct

Microsoft will soon preview a version of Word that will use artificial intelligence to make your writing not just grammatically but politically correct.

Microsoft doesn’t call it a “political correctness check,” but that’s essentially what it is. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Actually Microsoft calls it “Ideas in Word,” which refers to a series of AI-driven features that help you format your document and write better.

For instance, Word will decode acronyms for you, and tell you how long it’ll take to read a given document. It’ll also underline words or phrases that sound insensitive, and suggest corrections.

Say you write, “We need to get some fresh blood in here.” The AI is likely to underline “fresh blood” and suggest “new employees” instead.

It might underline places where your writing exhibited gender bias. If you tend to say “mailman” or Congressman” in the generic, it might suggest you use “mailperson” or “Congressperson.” If you use the term “gentlemen’s agreement,” it may suggest you use “unspoken agreement” instead.

Attached: file.png (770x433, 247K)

Cannot imagine why you thought this was the place to make this post

Having a child is the ultimate noncery, arresting all parents is the only logical choice at this point. Preemptive incarceration of all women is therefore a necessity.

Grimmer the better

Attached: 1520727071841.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

new joe rogan podcast with santino is worth a listen
joe is actually funny for once

abortion is a western issue

is that a scar on her right tit?

her friend is hotter

Peng

Attached: 943D17FB-75BE-415D-9FAB-438D0CAE5265.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

its not common knowledge but mothers get turned on when a baby is sucking their tits and a lot of dads get boners when their daughters are sitting on them

Who's that?

I haven't talked to another human being on a weekday since 2017

Think it's a big part of why I want to be dead

very uneven milkers

Yes but does he talk about transgender athletes or not?

abc.net.au/news/2019-05-10/election-2019-vote-compass-quiz-age/11087550
an insight into the australian millennial-xoomer-boomer divide
me? 30/100

Ban any births except those by c-section
Think it's very suspect for a woman to want a child passing through and touching her fanny

Catch the latest Jo Roga vid?

not but a amusing eating ass segment and they lay into jamie alot

Time for bed I think

yeah probably.

fix your life

hello Old Jersey

Me? I'm an Echinacea, Valerian, Garlic and Tea before bed man

Attached: 1543432796623.png (640x904, 592K)

Is this good for mana regeneration?

hate micks

'kin hell

mum bought me some valerian and melatonin to help me sleep

YEAHHH.

normie frontier wisdom:*
long term relationships with women are more trouble than it's worth

*brand new /brit/ canon gimmick

pasta about raping his daughter and putting a key from the cell on the pedestal that he can't reach are even better

youtu.be/tVeV3Jz18kc

melatonin is based but it's almost illegal in ireland

not directly, sleep is great for mana regeneration and you'll have a nice night of sleep if you take those things before you go to bed :)

took a big test this morning lads had to start a ship engine in a simulator along with generators, shaft generators, boilers, fuel oil purifiers and and all pumps

did well didnt light anything on fire or go into blackout

YEAHHH. is a very enigmatic catchphrase when you dig into it
what does it really say about the speaker?
what is his intent? his purpose in saying it? is it to express agreement or apathy?
we may never know
one thing is for sure, you would have to be extraordinarily autistic to put it down in your school yearbook

Snakey cunt tossers like Lineker are worse. Would take by chances with an IRA headbanger than be in the company of a slippery customer like GL

literally me

Probably the edgiest troll meme in years

why the fuck would it be illegal

haven’t passed urine since 8am yesterday

Seriously need James O'Brien to seize absolute power and fix the sorry state of the country. Gone to the fucking dogs.

>shaft generator
sounds bent

love how orwell named the baddie in 1984 something o'brien
he knew what was what

If you use that boat of yours to take British cod, I will personally send your little ocean rock of a country further back into the Stone Age.

get to the emergency room r.n

game of thrones?
not a fag

an o'brien repair could be as little as a quarter of the cost of a typical new windscreen

If anybody deserves absolute power of the UK it should be me.

havnt had a shower in over a month
dont smell tho

Qualifications?
Plans?
Big dick JO'B proves his credentials every day on LBC as he humiliates gammon and racists.

have sex r.n

get clarkson, hammond and may in there
the triumvirate
restore the empire, deal with the pakis, get brexit done before tea time
lovely jubbly

Today in history
1745 – Battle of Fontenoy

As early as December 1744, the French had prepared plans for a spring offensive in the Low Countries. To the Low Countries, the British sent the son of King George II, the 24-year-old Duke of Cumberland, as the new captain. When the two armies finally met on the field they each numbered 50,000

After the Dutch flanks failed to make progress – Cumberland decided to smash his way through the centre, nearly to the point of victory. He personally chose to lead the column in what was to become one of the great infantry advances of the eighteenth century.
Voltaire's version of this famous episode has become proverbial. He wrote: "The English officers saluted the French by doffing their hats … the French, returned the greeting. The captain in the English Guards, cried, 'Gentlemen of the French Guards, fire.' The lieutenant of Grenadiers, shouted, 'Gentlemen, we never fire first; fire yourselves.'"

Convinced it was over, the French implored the King to seek safety; but Saxe reassured him that the battle was not lost. Saxe, who was ill with dropsy (fatal in the 1700s) left the king and mounted his famous white palfrey, riding up and down, shouting commands.
Endeavouring to restore order, Cumberland shouted: “Share my danger!” before attempting one final charge. The Highland Regiment surprised the French: "Highland furies, who rushed upon us with more violence than ever sea did when driven by a tempest."

This casualty rate was the highest in western Europe since the Battle of Malplaquet in 1709, where, as a 13-year-old boy, Saxe personally witnessed the carnage. After surveying the field, Louis XV told his son "See how much blood a triumph costs.” Napoleon later declared that the victory at Fontenoy prolonged the Ancien Régime monarchy in France by 30 years.

learning to take the cod that is rightfully icelandic

i also exercise for hours everyday and then go to the gym in the evening

Richard 'the hamster' Hammond (not a real hamster)

I'm close to turning 30. I'm thinking about starting boxing and becoming a belt holder. I reckon I have a chance as I'm not brash and arrogant like every other boxer: I've been humbled by a life posting on internet forums and having few gfs

Best slag poster on /brit/ so its proof I am a man of the people

Plans? Shan't be telling in case mummy may is reading and steals my ideas

Attached: 1494278147278.png (606x747, 578K)

are you the most efficient human being ever to exist

Are you... how to ask this..er...is your skin the...er..colour of ink?
If not, don't even try.

can't wait to watch the biopic they make about you after you die

bizarre post

All Christians should be arrested.

Wonder if Jersey is as big of a shithole as the newer version

sat alone in my rented flat

YEAHHH.

Jersey huh... your younger sister is wayyy bigger than you.

Attached: images.png (234x215, 4K)

thanks for the input Cleetus

just smashed a carling. feel like a proper norfner.

in this one general there’s been a paedo and a terrorist from jersey. dread to think what the rest of them are like.

you alri babes

claims to be the "Best slag poster on /brit/"
post picture of two american girls

I love you too Latvia

Went to a music festival in Latvia once, they had a high score board you could compete on by blowing into a breathalyser. Absolutely surreal and highly irresponsible.

blog on

You got proofs on that mate? They are British as far as I am concerned

Attached: 1493675972636.jpg (960x720, 140K)

Fuck off lad
I wore gloves today without wraps. Hardcunt and didn't even notice they were missing

he he
> surreal and highly irresponsible
That's Latvia. So how much did you score ?

Attached: me.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

kicked a dog in the head today

sorry about that silly quip about yer mum earlier during the day la..was feeling a bit cagey at that moment ngl x

still seething after yesterday jan?

why haven't you guys read klaus schwab's book outlining the fourth industrial revolution and bought chainlink yet lads?

Attached: 1544439684278.png (527x702, 565K)

I couldn't compete with the Balticans, that's all I remember. Also, Charlie XCX was there and she was fucking awful, but it was comfy af (Positivus).

don't kick dogs though x

i have a really bad habit of not finishing listening to podcasts

dog nonces love their dogs

Gonna give you some solid advice for life: live musical acts are shit. Listen to music for free on *insert streaming service* in your lounge room and your quality of life will increase exponentially

This Cardi B is a strange one eh

/brit/ and Jow Forums ought to be more civil.

About shitty live acts... what the fuck happened to the live versions of My Kingdom by E&TB? I love the studio recording of the song but the live recordings are fucking atrocious.

now Nevermore, that was a good band
youtube.com/watch?v=Te7FKPFqn74