Any american around?

any american around?
care to explain?

Attached: 1557415265627.jpg (1002x431, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/geral-47806485
agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/geral/noticia/2016-07/refrigerante-e-sexto-alimento-mais-consumido-por-adolescentes-mostra-pesquisa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pay less money
>get more food
>restaurant gets more customers
>customers get more enjoyment out of their meal

What's to explain?

I don't eat fast food, so this is news to me.

companies got bigger so they could give better deals without worrying about losing profit

I'd like to remember what I knew and liked about myself and others, but I can't; no one can remember what they've done and failed without my permission. I'll never know the details of my parents' marriages and divorces; I just know that every day I was their child, it was a different person, a different moment in my life.

When I was nine years old, my parents met. I was raised in the Catholic faith and grew up in a secular world — I have never learned to love or even understand people of other faiths, but I know that faith is as important as belief, and that I can never truly love what I don't understand. My parents thought I was "smart" — for my part, I'm sure not too smart by their standards — so I had only to be quiet about my own interests to stay quiet.

Is there really a case where a person drinks 1,300ml of coke in one sitting? wouldn't he start to look like crap really young on top of all the diseases? depending on the amount of people who do this there should be laws concerning the health of its citizens being made really soon

>Is there really a case where a person drinks 1,300ml of coke in one sitting?

If there wasn't, they wouldn't bother stocking cups that size.

>wouldn't he start to look like crap really young on top of all the diseases?

That's his problem.

>depending on the amount of people who do this there should be laws concerning the health of its citizens being made really soon

Yikes.

We are fat

this is no laughing matter

Attached: 1557415452631.png (616x498, 38K)

>Is there really a case where a person drinks 1,300ml of coke in one sitting?
at least from the people I know they usually take an hour or two to drink a 700ml so I don't people actually drink it down that fast
>wouldn't he start to look like crap really young on top of all the diseases?
probably if they do that
>depending on the amount of people who do this there should be laws concerning the health of its citizens being made really soon
probably won't do much
unless soda itself is banned, a person who wants a big amount of soda will likely just buy multiple cups

Half of that cup is ice desu.

They're all self-serve, only a retard would fill it with ice.

What the fuck? Where are you getting those cups on the right? I've only ever seen the drink sizes on the left

When I visited NY my gf and I would go have breakfast and then buy a large cup of (diet) coke for the rest of the day at McDonald’s. It’s a pretty good deal if you don’t act like a lard bucket and drink it all in one meal.

that chart is misleading, it doesn't mention that you get a free refill in USA

>(diet)

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

goyim really wants you tied to your chair during the invasion

>food

I guess I'm retard.
My cups are 65% ice.

Nowhere in here do they give you the option to fill it with ice yourself. In a way or another you're a retard

>diabetes

Attached: E4176C8A-741F-4106-BFDE-88A743F92747.jpg (800x360, 161K)

They tried to do this in Brazil, but some idiot started to bring 20L empty water gallon and fill it in the soda machine. Now in the places that still use this free refill policy there are always one employee taking care of it.

more like they want them to eat trash

>freezing winter
>go to McDonalds
>order coke
>could you not put ice into it?
>we have to
>what?
>it's policy, we have to add ice
>okay
>drink frozen coke in the middle of winter

Is it true that non Americans don't have the freedom of soda refill in fast food places

>Nowhere in here

Yeah, you probably went to ALL fast food paces in fucking Brazil.
How can I even compete? Go a ahead the prize of retard of the year is yours.

Better diabetes than cancer. All "diet" drinks do is replace the sugar with something worse than sugar.

>McDonalds in Croatia are FORCED to put ice in their customers' drinks

I love my country, its culture, and its exports. I really do.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-06-09_at_4.34.34_PM.jpg (600x566, 32K)

diet soda is a big meme I don't know how people are still in the blue pill about it in 2019
sure you won't get diabetes from it but you'll still look like shit along with the rest

I love to drink/eat cold thing on winter, but in the European winter probably is harder, and there is the risk to glue you tongue to the ice cream. kek.
Here where I live the temperature on winter is around the 5ºC.

Yes, it's one of the weirdest things about America. I actually talk about American free refills to my friends, as an interesting trivia fact, and they're surprised every time. People getting up and leaving restaurants because of bad service is also weird, and the whole tipping culture and waiters having to smile and coming by your table to ask you if you have everything you need is also weird. It's just bizzare. Asking for the manager is also weird.

In Croatia, you wait for 10 minutes for the waiter to drag his ass to your table, he asks you what you want, brings it to you, you say thanks and that's it. When you drink your stuff, you leave the money on the table, get up and leave. Also, we don't have free right turns, like being able to make a right turn during a red light, it's not legal in Europe.

I hate to break it to you but in most places outside of the US we don't drink s*da at all. Giving up youth and health for junk food is not a fair and wise deal

Attached: 1557429766025.png (970x1481, 1.53M)

Where do you get the idea that sweeteners give you cancer?

If you are worried about looking like shit because of a beverage then you’re probably already fucked. I just don’t like regular coke bc it tastes like ass and I don’t like consuming sugar either.

soda is cancer.

that made me super obese.
worse than ramen soup.
t.ex-fat Japanese

whatever you say

Attached: kil.png (540x960, 109K)

>like being able to make a right turn during a red light, it's not legal in Europe.
speak for yourself, it's legal in Germany

eastern Europe isn't even Europe btw

Attached: gruener-blechpfeil-hier-ist-das-abbiegen-auch-erlaubt-wenn-die-ampel-rot-ist-.jpg (610x342, 130K)

don't lie, the only fat people in japan are sumo wrestlers

Not to be a dick but Latin American women age like raw meat left under a sunny windshield.

>Also, we don't have free right turns, like being able to make a right turn during a red light, it's not legal in Europe.

Barbarism.

I'm talking about traffic lights with no added right turn signals like in your pic.

Turkmany isn't even Europe btw

Stop lying.
bbc.com/portuguese/geral-47806485

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09 Brasileiros estão entre os 10 maiores consumidores globais de refrigerantes, (591x397, 17K)

whatever bad decision boomers do is none of my concern. I'm talking about young people who still experience thrill in life. you know, people who matter

Sorry to all the haters but here in America I like having the freedom to choose between a

20oz(591mL) Gulp
30oz(887mL) Big Gulp
40oz(1183mL) Super Big Gulp
50oz(1479mL) Double Gulp

At my local 7 Eleven

Attached: tmg-venue_carousel_mobile.jpg (480x325, 44K)

***BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAPPP***

Attached: 0-Pfeile.jpg (820x615, 80K)

That's not even legal here unless there's a sign, but the subhumans don't give a shit.

American hip young people don't like soda too

kek
based and cardiac arrested (at 32)

If you don't mix all the flavors into a suicide slush you're not white.

same, but i usually buy water or coffee. nice to know the option's always there though

You don't understand. We have those arrows only for left turns. You can right turn on red at any time you want

>whatever bad decision boomers do is none of my concern. I'm talking about young people who still experience thrill in life.

You are not talking about boomers x young people. you are talking about yourself and your bubble and extrapolating like that is the whole country.

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/geral/noticia/2016-07/refrigerante-e-sexto-alimento-mais-consumido-por-adolescentes-mostra-pesquisa

bad parenting is a personal tragedy

yeah having options is what I like. I usually just get whatever deal they're advertising on their front windows

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 92K)

That is useless if you don't have access to the best soft drink in the world. pic related.

Attached: 532452345.jpg (474x474, 53K)

We have those too, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about coming up to pic related, and not being able to turn until you see a green light. Americans can ALWAYS turn right, no matter what.

Attached: semafor-750x480.jpg (750x480, 33K)

What does this taste like?

>want to cut some sugar from your diet?
>eat the same, but less!

at least with me, I sip on the coke over the course of a few hours.
I usually drink a gallon or so of water every day, so it's not that noticeable.
Then again, it's not that healthy anyway.

Like a watery soda mixed with shaved ice.

it's just a container, you fill it up with whatever soda you want at the fountain, and then pay for it at the counter.

Attached: fountain.jpg (750x1000, 76K)

What the FUCK is wrong with Americans???

Close but you missed. You gotta go to Azores to try it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 kima sumo - Pesquisa Google.png (706x369, 564K)

I doubt something with passion fruit would taste bad, but better than GUARANÁ?
I doubt so fucking much.

Btw, I was already wanting to visit Açores, by the pictures the landscape seems astonishing.

>1.3L
Noice. If only the burgers weren't small. I swear, the patties shrink a tiny bit every year. KFC is the worst for this, their burgers are like half the size they were a decade ago and cost three times as much.

I kinda want to see how fatter americans can still get over the years. I wanna live to see a reality where every family has a possible participant of My 600lb Life.

>can always turn right no matter what
The intersection needs to clear out first and you need to make sure there isnt a car headed that way.

Budala si, miloše.

We're free.

Aspartame is not worse than sugar. Your body treats it like any carbohydrate it can't break down for energy and works as "fibre". That's why it has a mild diaretic effect.
Full sugar coke, etc. still use aspartame, by the way.

>tfw always thirsty during meals and need a minimum quart of water

Attached: 640-03257060e.jpg (450x299, 17K)

>I hate to break it to you but in most places outside of the US we don't drink s*da at all
bs

brazil is fat af too mate
we dont eat junk food but we eat feijoada and cakes like crazy

>1(one) dollar for a BigGulp

Attached: cat_gun.jpg (720x726, 23K)

we're just america with less money in the bank
every hedonistic habit they acquire we just copy

McDonald’s in America really is something else. You can get 50 McNuggets for like 20 bucks

>Aspartame is not worse than sugar

Nice try lizardboy.

It's less than that, don't know about McDonald's but in BK they had a $1 10pc nugget promotion. Sadly, now they're $1.49

Attached: bknuggets.jpg (2700x2700, 1.17M)

>My 600lb Life.
Top kek.
The other night I saw a morbidly obese guy on one of those meme mobility scooters, the first time I've noticed that in Australia. He was coming up behind me as I was walking down to road to the shops, upon hearing the sound I moved to the side, thinking it was a bike or something or other. As he got closer I heard him say excuse me and I stepped further aside, a little confused at the sight of it all.
Last night, while walking back from the shops, the rumble of his scooter echoed out behind me and so I started walking into the grass, giving him the footpath to guy by. He gave me a nod, said "thank you sir" and was on his way.
Very strange. Kind of felt bad for the guy, it was clear he was going down to the shops late at night to avoid people and he was very apologetic initially upon requesting I moved to the side, noticeably embarrassed having to ask.
But yeah, legit the first time I've encountered a really obese person on one of those meme carts you see in photos taken in the US. It was weird, man. Weird.

>Big Gulp is now less than a dollar
Absolutely based

imagine giving a wagie $50 in the drive thru and telling him to make 500 nuggets then when it takes too long you demand a refund

based

Attached: 1505584772023.jpg (1280x800, 186K)

There are decades of peer reviewed science assessing the synthetic saccharide and no evidence has been found which links it to cancer or any other of the typical soccer mum tier claims.
But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Wew lad, that's so cheap. Does anyone remember that image of the place that was offering like 100 nuggets and a giant carton of sweet tea for ten bucks?

cool story :) hope he had a nice last meal before starting his master plan of getting better

At least we aren't nauru

What's the most you can order at once and how successful are credit card chargebacks?

If you are capable of getting fat you are probably genetically inferior or a lazy fuck.

Go to any college with athletes or combat military branch and you'll see guys drinking soda, beer, candy, pancakes drowned in syrup, cookies, and gatorade. While still remaining healthy and fit. Stop thinking your 1 hour "Suicide biceps and back" workouts are doing anything for you.

well they fill like 3/4 of the cup with ice anyway

Fyi we have that here and it's indeed amazing, thanks for making it!

Attached: guarana.jpg (747x765, 159K)

Why don't you just order "large one with no ice"?

For reference

I drink 4 cups of chocolate milk a day which is >90g of sugar. Eat sour gummy worms and chocolate pretzels. Along with eating 3 meals a day and having chips and protein bars as snacks in between. On weekends I eat a whole pint of b&js

I can run 2 miles in 12:20 and deadlift 405

>there should be laws concerning the health of its citizens being made really soon
Lmao no, the people drinking that much soda should have the right to do it if they want, stupid favela monkey.

People with shitty metabolism are always the ones who brag about muh "healthy food" and how people are obese these days.
I eat for two and sit on my ass most of the time. Yet I'm a fucking walking skeleton

>That's his problem.
>Yikes.
American politics in one post.

well your skin won't be able to stand that in the long run
I wanna see you try and weightlift yoru way into "smoothness"
of course dumb americans think food is just a matter of gaining weight so as long as you move you can survive on garbage

let me guess, you're between 18 and 23 years old? me too retard, I can also eat a whole pizza everyday and not gain weight, wait until you get past 25

>wait until you get past 25
i don't want to eat grass and veges my whole life

Attached: 1508274351390.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I honestly don't know

there's no need to go to the other extreme. millions of thin people under 35 years of age are eating a full plate filled with meat sauces and lots of delicious and nutritious stuff rn. fast food sugar and soda isn't good for anybody

Fuck that shit.
I'm Dutch and for some reason I always have to pay like €0,5-1 extra to get a 0,5L bottle of water instead of the 0,5L bucket of ice with soda. Also WHO THE FUCK thought putting water in the fridge was a good idea? It's already cold out, I don't need even more cold inside.

based slovaks

>7/11
Poor man's Wawa

But doesn't it get flat real quick if you keep it in an open cup?
Here, McDonald's and Burger King offer free refills if they're directly adjacent to each other to drain each other's customers.