Be American

>Be American
>Get cancer
>Pay life savings for treatment
>Need to also pay the salary of the person taking your job while you get chemo

Attached: 2019-05-10_01-07-59.png (1069x191, 29K)

How do we fix America?

Attached: 1557451393345.png (746x980, 887K)

JOOOOSÉ CAN YOU SEEEEEE

I feel bad for teachers, but don't act like this is normal for people in the private sector. Government jobs are shit.

Government jobs tend to have better benefits than the private sector. That's one of the trade offs. You get less pay but more bennies.

employees?
YEAH ENSLAVE EM

That pic is a little misleading. The sick days are paid, the cost of the substitute is just deducted from their normal salary.

And there's the defense coming in
>SOME days are paid!

lmao

>the cost of the substitute is just deducted from their normal salary
That's practically paying for the substitute.

Cope

Attached: us healthcare.jpg (960x960, 120K)

why is it like this? why not just charge for the service if they want to rip someone off?

probably some tax evasion scheme where you increase the cost of a perishable goods by artificially inflating the cost of purchase, logistics, warehousing etc etc so your "cost of doing business" go up.

Attached: 1499679430568.png (600x580, 360K)

do americans still try and claim they live in a first world country?

>the cost of the substitute is just deducted from their normal salary.

Attached: 1542720153420.jpg (600x338, 108K)

Attached: 1549605829053.jpg (656x591, 56K)

what's the difference?

Attached: 1557357621567.png (806x585, 304K)

>be stupid American
>don't get health insurance
>bad things happen because of your stupidity
>this is why we need communism
Escalated quickly.

Health insurance doesn't cover paying for your sub, retard

That's grim, how do people voluntarily live like this?

Unemployment insurance is also a thing, but if you imply she had "life savings" high enouhg to pay for a cancer treatment she wouldn't have to worry about that, then.

Oh look another layer of insurance. She sure will be well off when she's only got $1800 worth of insurances to pay every month.

But then she'll have been out of her life savings regardless, how is that good?

Are you clinically retarded? She literally had to pay the person that was doing her job on her behalf almost as if she was self-employed or some shit.
Don't be such a dumb bootlicker while you're enjoying one of the cheapest health insurances in Western Europe.

Why do you think they have such a massive culture of patriotism brainwashing? If they stopped and had a single independent thought they would wake up to how assfucked they are by corporations to the nth god damn degree.

By all accounts Americans should have taken their precious guns and put them to use somewhere outside a school for once and ended their entire government by now. But as long as you keep the kids giving the flag a blowjob every morning and telling them that every country outside their border is a nuclear apocalypse of hell fire ruled over by a gigantic mutant Karl Marx then they won't really question why the 5 cent bandaid needed to go through 3 separate companies and cost $450 by the time it reached their finger.

Private health insurance in Switzerland (where it's mandatory to have but not government provided) is around 400CHF, unemployment insurance is less. So there is no way for it totalling up to 1800$.
On the contrary here in Austria I pay 30% of my salary into unemployment and health, which comes closer to your 1800.

Either you get an insurance or you are rich enough to be your own insurance, this is how it works.
In most states you don't have a choice, that's why America is a great country for building wealth and then benefitting from it (instead of having it taken away by seething lazy people).

Are you honestly trying to insinuate that having to be constantly paying for insurance is the default? What the fuck, this isn't taxes. People get cancer against their best efforts and it is the job of the government to provide provisioning for the health and wellbeing of the citizens.
Health insurance as a concept shouldn't exist in the first place.

It's not cheap, it costs are fortune and the provided service is abysmal.

Kill yourself.

She has insurance from her job, but as the Canadian said, medical insurance doesn't pay for her having to pay for a substitute.

Assuming it is a requirement for a teacher to be able to read, she could have been aware of that when reading the policy.

so she doesn't get paid for days that she doesn't work (excluding her sick leave), what's the big deal?

You've clearly never lived in any other country which instantly disqualifies you from posting on Jow Forums.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Call me brainlet but aren't that the same?

Attached: 1497612359387.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

What the fuck

>seven years at 17
Something tells me that he would have gotten less time in most civilized countries

>Yes your Honour I beat him so bad he had to be put in a care home, stole his bike and shoes and fled in self defense, also I am proud of it

Yeah no, he deserved every day he got and more.

I can't tell if you're trolling or retarded.
If you're earning above around 440 Euros in Austria, health insurance is mandatory, which amounts to 7,65% of your gross salary but it's evenly split between employee and employer Unemployment insurance is 6% of your gross salary (3% from the employer, 3% from the employee) if you're earning above circa 1400 Euros, if you're earning less the government will pay your share. There's also a fee for workplace accidents which is like 1,5% of your gross salary.

I never said that what he did wasn't horrible. He should have been securely away from everyone until his behavior improved.

>earning less than 1400€
>thinking the employer runs his buisness as a charity, so the "Arbeitgeberanteil" comes out of his pocket
But I am the troll.

To be less of a troll, let me explain:
All the money the employer has comes out of your work, so he does not pay anything. Leaving you at 13% direct cost for unemployment and health.
All the money the government has comes out of your work, so the government does not pay anything.
Anything in the red section of the circle is health/unemployment you pay out of your taxes.

Attached: budget17_gesamtbudget3_kopie_mit_titel_ohne_logo.png (1040x890, 63K)

>get called out
>move the goalposts
Do you even have the slightest idea how much money you need to keep hospitals running not because they're inefficient but because people don't work for free and medical instruments don't appear out of thin air? Making healthcare voluntary is burdening those who want to have healthcare with much higher individual costs. There are two different healthcare systems used in Europe, namely the welfare-system in countries like Sweden where healthcare is provided by the government and the bismarck-system we have which is organized by self-organized companies with tight government regulations but little governmental control.
Of fucking course you can't provide healthcare only with a portion of your paycheck but that's the reason governments exist.
Americans on the other hand have (had) a liberal system without mandatory participation and we've already seen that it's not working.

the fuck america?

americans can defend anything. even eating their own shit i swear.

California will never be America to anyone besides Canada alright? Just deal with it already.

>its just california guys. definitely doesnt happen anywhere else in the country!!

Attached: 1555226967138.png (782x758, 127K)

California is not America so don’t call it that you dumb maple syrup loving moose antler up the ass having hick.

Is it true burgers who are like lawyers sometimes resign from their jobs because health cost scales with income and they’d have to pay years of income if they continued their occupation?

you sound mentally challenged

Yeah she should have thought of that before getting cancer

Nice comeback. Reply to me when you get a clue boomer.

Why are you so flustered about California? It's way better than your flyover tornado state

He should have gotten a one way trip to the glue factory

What confuses you about 50 states? This isn't a federal policy you fucking retard... it's something that has been implemented by certain STATES
Ask California. I live in a state thousands of miles away that doesn't have that policy or anything
>Santuary state
>cities covered in literal human shit
>nigger spic gang warfare in the streets
>almost impossible to get a gun if youre a law abiding citizen
>have to practically be a millionaire to be able to afford rent of a 2 bedroom crack house
> illegal spics have more rights than citizens
> homeless tent cities as far as the eye can see
> drug addicts shooting up in the streets
> medieval disease outbreaks of TB and typhus
>knowingly spreading aids isn't a crime
>highest taxes in the country behind NY

I'm sure you Eurofags would feel right at home there.

Please provide your birth certificate or I'm assuming you're 12.

OHNONONONO