1. Country

1. Country
2. Social Class
3. How many maids do you have while growing up?

1. Isla las Filipinas
2. Middle Class
3. 3 Maids (1 is underage at the time)

Attached: 006E79C9-00D2-4308-80C0-E44BC4DD6CA1.jpg (430x280, 27K)

Does such a thing even exist here? I wouldn't know, the idea makes me uncomfortable. You seem quite privileged.

kahanist empire
mega high class because im jew
10 goy maids

0 maids. I had two nannies when I was younger though. Mummy arranged them for me.

Flag
Used to be upper, then lower middle, now middle.
Around 15 i think.

~More than 20 if you count my cousins' maids

Maids are not firstoid thing, unless you’re super rich and has butlers and sheits.

>Flag
>Somewhere in the upper echelons of middle class
>We LITERALLY have two entire families with us as servants

Their entire family has been serving us for 3 generations now

Attached: 1556289278721.png (420x520, 69K)

flag
upper middle

Based.
Does that family belong in lower caste?

Lower than us ?
Yes
But there are people lower than them for example our gardener is from the lowest class
So our servants supervise them

Flag
Upper class money wise but middle class otherwise
We only had Polish ladies clean our house once a week. Maids doesn't exist here.

>had people cleaning your house
You will die fucking faggot shit wh*Te subhuman richfag bitch

t. Sami Nazbol Gang

US
upper middle
my parents used to use a cleaning service that sent two illegal immigrant maids to clean once a week.

I don't give a shit bonde

Germany
upper middle class
My dad pays a woman to clean the house every weak

Maids are for th*rdies

You're too poor to have one i bet you live off state welfare funds too

Attached: 1556379352978.jpg (500x667, 83K)

communism is not so bad afterall, you ppl disgust me

I didn't have maid, the whole idea seems weird.
I had a nanny when I was a child.

And I sometimes hire a cleaning girl from ukraine, but it's those rare occasions when my apartment needs a through cleanup and I don't have time to do it myself. She cooks dinner and we eat together afterwards, takes the money and fucks off till the next time I call. It's a good deal.

Spen
Grandchild of landowners
3 one of them Rican, 4 with the guy that did maintenance works

Russia
Son of a businessman
Only one but she did a really good job cleaning the place and I'm pretty sure my dad fucked her behind my mom's back

>flag
>working class
>never had a maid, my parents paid a Ukrainian girl to help with a thorough cleaning once a year though

It is not usual to hire a Chinese or Southeast Asian housekeeper in South Korea. Because we have no the Nanny culture. But I have heard that in Hong Kong and Singapore, Chinese and Southeast Asian housekeepers and nannies work like slaves for $ 500 to $ 600 a month.

This

in my whole life, would probably be about 20-30

Flag
Upper Middle class
in total 3 or 4 but today only 1 for 5 days/week

US

Upper middle I guess? Both parents made mid-100k range, wife and I make almost 200k combined

1. A black woman who my brother caught stealing, then she was replaced by a Filipina. When I worked in Saudi I had 2 maids, a cook, and a driver. All Filipino.

You people have a great work ethic.

When I was in the Phillipines for 2 years as a kid I had a nanny and so did my cousin. My filipino grandma also had a butler in her tiny apartment until recently. I swear everyone in the phillipines that doesn't live in a slum has housekeepers

leaf
0, but I had a babysitter who was ultra religious and pretty abusive, but the only reason she was never fired was because my parents were cheap as fuck and they both worked so somebody had to look after us (other family members were out of the question because they all lived far away)

>21st C
>Believing in 'classes'

Learn to clean your own room, cockroach

>living in a country with a VAT

LOL

Flag
Bourg

>Living in a country where your tax percent actually affects your standard of living

Yeah...

Would be more impressive if your quality of life was something to brag about.

2. neet
3. no, we arent hongkong

South Korea
Permanent president of the republic of korea
50 millions

I think people in first world countries view it akin to slavery, especially in a white household. its common for people to get house cleaners in once a week or two though

>It is not usual to hire a Chinese or Southeast Asian housekeeper in South Korea.
Because it's simply against the law. tbqh it deserves to be banned. too classist.

>Permanent president
wasn't your president elected pretty recently?

Imagine having fucking maids jävla överklass fittnylle kommer straffa dig först moderatfitta

>t. Communist

Why people should be restricted from working? Is domestic staff paid for services or held with chains?

Upper middle, both parents are doctors
We had a woman clean our house once a week

The only thing you fund with your taxes is your suicide forest mr yamato kun

Attached: qolstats.jpg (356x108, 9K)

He's my servant and I'm the real president

We have agencies that offer housekeeping service. But they send different staff every time.

>Why people should be restricted from working?
Because they don't have proper visa status.