Holy shit anti-depressants are the greatest invention ever I finally feel none of the emotions that weighed me down...

Holy shit anti-depressants are the greatest invention ever I finally feel none of the emotions that weighed me down before. Sadness, anxiety, neediness all gone.

Attached: elevated.png (329x328, 66K)

Same but for cocks

This

what are you taking?

escitaloprám

I took escitalopram for a few months and it doesn't do anything for me.

What kind of looks do the gay men in Finland have?

Ikr, living with depression and anxiety is like having rain clouds in your head. After taking them the grey clouds are replaced with a sunny clear blue sky

Attached: IMG_1412.jpg (420x420, 41K)

How long have you been taking it?

That shit did nothing for me, It just made me dizzy

Like a month.

>try anti-depressants as a kid
>become fatter and more aggressive

10/10

Attached: 1551867422188.png (666x1000, 890K)

no homo but wouldo

That’s great. It doesn’t last forever fren, so try and make it count to be able to deal with your triggers. (I feel like such a hypocrite writing this I’ve now tried 4 different meds)

How long does it last?

Wrong. Depends on the person

I've been taking Escitalopram for years already and I'm feeling just as fine. Makes it bearable to be a disabled incel

Felt really good for a few weeks, then just normal for several months, regressed downhill after 1/2 a year. Everyone is different I guess. I’ve not long been out of pyshc care for a few weeks. I don’t feel like the new meds are working, but I’m on a low dose to begin with so will see what happens after my outpatient evaluation soon.

took some Sertraline but it didnt work

The meds are designed to get you back on your feet, to try and deal with the underlying problem. You’re right though, everyone is different.

If I want to treat my anxiety are there any meds I can take other than anti depressants? I dont want to give up masturbation

Well my situation is not changeable, basically the definition of a disability. So antidepressants are just right for me

I take escitalopram and masturbate almost daily

>yfw when the treatment is used as a cure in 90% of the cases

Attached: 7a97409b349b95c0a1d40682b8f6e9ae9251be1fe37151f94c6e5b41b647d9d5.png (368x376, 4K)

>girly
fucking breeder shit

I’m taking Propranonol. It’s for all sorts of things, but can help with anxiety too. Really, see a professional for advice and any meds.

heroin works waaay better and doesnt numb you out and zombify you. it actually makes you feel amazing and energized and blissful, instead of just masking the bad emotions. it doesnt destroy your sex drive but makes it harder to cum,which pays off big time when you do orgasm. and honesly it is really hard for it to kill you unless youre reallly stupid and reckless.

Skag is a terrible idea.

i can understand that if you live somewhere that it is hard to get. i havnt missed a day (except on purpose) in 15 years.

Taking anti depressants is so fucking stupid. You’re plastering over the cracks by taking pills given to you by a GP paid off by pharmaceutical companies. The side effects are too great when exercise, hobbies, better diet, sleep and social interaction are wholly greater combatants. You’re supposed to feel depressed. You’re supposed to feel suffering. You have to use the pain as fuel for your journey. To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

G’night frens

Attached: B44927E8-2273-4DAA-BD39-BE79AA304184.jpg (640x619, 62K)

>plastering over the cracks

i like this, im gonna steal it

>I take escitalopram and masturbate almost daily
How?

>Antidepressants most likely to cause sexual side effects include: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which include citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil, Paxil CR, Pexeva) and sertraline (Zoloft).

>everyday life's suffering and depression are the same thing!
Retarded moron

They are

i don't feel anything anymore even without the meds

>depression
>anxiety
>mental illness

Attached: A9D1AB85-7295-4879-A673-16421132F91D.jpg (440x460, 22K)

Normie who never experienced pain

I'm disabled incel

stop bullshitting retard gearheads need like 100 quid a day just to feed their habit

i know people who spend that much and it is pretty crazy. i buy wholesale and end up using about $15 dollars worth a day, which is easily worth it. small price to pay for feeling 10/10 everyday. anyway, i actually wouldnt reccommend it because the average person is pretty dumb and doesnt have self control, but if youre smart about it being functioning dopeaddict is life on godmode.

stop talking shite

I'm on citalopram and I still feel bad sometimes but generally it's hard to be emotional unless intoxicants are involved

Do you need prescription for antidepressants?

In Germany yes. It's haram though, made from pig brain

Based
Yes but it was surprising how quickly I got given mine

germans probably made for us muzzies halal ones
Its getting so overwhelming i would probably get it prescribed easily, but i don't like the idea of going to a therapist i feel like i would end up in the psych ward or something

Not sure how it works in Saudi Arabia, but in the UK you have to be referred by your doctor to a therapist or you can see one privately
I just went and said I'm struggling with university, self harmed, and thought of suicide

Is it haram though? It's important to not anger our Muslim friends

Enjoy never having a natural boner ever again.

I didn't have to go to a therapist I just got a good GP and I said I don't like talking to them and he gave me the drugs cause I said I had suicidal thoughts.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)