I just don't get it

Just read an article where 15-16 years are buying IDs to get into bars and nightclubs.
Was I raised sheltered and oblivious to the outside world?
When I was 15-16, I had no concept of:
> Drinking
> Partying
> Clubbing
> Sex
It makes me angry (I think jealous en envious) that 15-16 years old have more life experience than me.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HTHPtoNJLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2HTHPtoNJLk
is it kino?

Superbad is kino

Tfw teenagers are more sexually experienced than you today.

Here thats always been a normie age to start doing those things except clubbing, I did too.

Or is it a generational thing?
> I was raised by a generation of conservative parents
> Todays teens were raised by more liberal and open parents
> The next generation after will be repressed again
As each generation tries to defy the previous generation?

How did you get out of the house?
Growing up my parents locked me in my room after 19:00.
My windows were also locked. I could only tilt them open a little to let in fresh air.

Through the front door, by the time I was 15-16 I didnt have any time restrictions although I might have gotten a call at 22:00 from parents asking where I am.
Btw the drinking and partying happened during summer.

That doesn't sound normal.

I for one blame the Internet.

you know a guy who know's a guy

I got drunk first when I was 13. Started smoking with 15.

yes

wtf? from 15-25 my life was only about drinking, partying, girls and sometimes a little weed. if anything kids today are more carefull than i was.

That's a good thing. People who drink like that at an early age are retarded, and up carrying around a plant the rest of their life to replace the oxygen they waste.

yeah same. i think it's social media influence on their society. i know a lot of zoomers who don't or rarely drink, are careful with women and who they have sex with if they do it at all.

I had a liberal mother and was allowed to drink and go to these shitty fucking bars. It sucks and you're missing out on nothing except terrible watery drinks, sticky probably STI infested floor and the most pitiful pussy you could imagine. The best experiences are the ones you have with your friends organically, walking down a hot road in the summer or staying inside and playing vidya while it rains. So what if you missed out on clubbing and some other shit? You have your life now and you can still have tons of good experiences that I can tell you are better than a stinky nightclub.

Attached: hjtdghj.jpg (940x771, 70K)

>started smoking at 11
>started drinking beer at 12
>got shitface vomitting all over the place drunk on vodka when I was 14
>started smoking weed at 15
>years 14 - 17 I was drinking at least once a week, during summers - every other day
>at 17 my friends started doing amphetamines
>realized that this shit will lead to smoking crack in a few years
>slowly stop smoking tobacco and weed
>stop drinking as much
>slowly stop hanging out with my friends
>develop major autism
>lose contact with all of my friends at 21
Nowadays I just stay at home and play video games. Can't even remember the last time I had even a drop of alcohol.

Why don't you drink alone in your room like a normal person?

almost same, except i started drinking at 10 and didn't smoke, but the end is the same.

I get no enjoyment from drinking.

Had my 1st beer when I was like 9, but that was when I was hanging out with older kids. At 12 I started actually buying the beer myself and doing it somewhat regularly.

OP here, just to clarify I'm now in my mid 20s. I have never partied, drank, smoked or had sex.
I have no clue where to start, where to go or what to do.
I'm oblivious to any and all social interaction.

>My windows were also locked. I could only tilt them open a little to let in fresh air
that is abuse

Attached: 1397803919728.jpg (567x301, 35K)