Why do people from these two countries hate Eastern Europeans so very much and are always telling them they're not...

Why do people from these two countries hate Eastern Europeans so very much and are always telling them they're not white (Kinda ironic in the case of Italy, specially)?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Italy-Germany.jpg (400x320, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Nemecko-dluzi-Ceske-republice-reparace-ve-vysi-15-tisic-miliard-korun-z-druhe-svetove-valky-Okamura-chce-vec-hnat-az-do-Bruselu-Babis-mlci-580534
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://dziennikbaltycki.pl/pogarsza-sie-stan-elewacji-kosciola-sw-mikolaja-w-gdansku-zagrodzono-przejscie-widoczne-kolejne-pekniecia/ar/c1-14068897
dw.com/en/world-war-ii-reparations-germany-must-show-willingness/a-46208757
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Jungmann
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's there to like?

Germany because it's usually cryptovatniks and ikibey.

Italy because they need somebody to feel superior to.

Both are right, though. All eastern euros are subhuman monkeys

What's there to hate?

>american education

>american
>italian education

We do not hate them.
We welcome them as cheap (and not to bright) workforce.

Literally look at any thread where Eastern Europe is mentioned and you'll find a hateful German flag talking them down

>and are always telling them they're not white

We don't.
That was easy. Keep your race retardation to yourself mutt.

Thats 60% banter and 40% americans stationed here.
You hopefully realise that most actual german flags here almost never post outside of /deutsch/.

I've heard they're the Mexicans of Europe.
Steal jobs and things.

>40% americans stationed here
We dont hate most people east of your country and a bunch of us have some slavic ancestry. I doubt its Americans or at least nowhere near 40%

>We dont hate most people east of your country

Maybe they think they're being very funny, or its just result of your military being predominantly retarded ape people, but them being us americans LARPing as germans is painfully obvious really often.

Americans tend to be massive fangirls for easterns.
The German flag shitting on eastern euros is ikibey, 80% of the time every time.
The average g*rman bugman is no smarter than even the average poole. You just happened to be born in a society that works, for reasons beyond anybody's individual control.

>Americans tend to be massive fangirls for easterns.

lmao.

So basically whenever someone points out something bad about you you're gonna blame us some way? That's all I'm getting here

>not too (misspelled this one) bright workforce
>German headhunters actively come here and seek Croatian engineering and medical students who don't even speak German and offer them ready apartments if they'd just come to Germany

Italy has turned from one of the world richest countries to a mediocre European state that is about to be overtaken by several Eastern European countries for the last 30 years, that's probably the biggest failure in the world just after Venezuela and South Africa. No wonder they're butthurt.

Germany, on the other hand, always despised Eastern Europeans and rightfully so, they were the kulturtragers here after all, not the other way around.

the only eastern euros we might shit on are poles and only after a polish poster baits with reperation claims. we generally react very friendly otherwise.
also the not white meme is an american thing, we only say americans are not white (wich they arent).

>baits

It's not a bait

In real live, nobody here cares about your race, only about wether you're Muslim or not.

Ich dont know anybody who disliked eastern Europeans. They might dislike some criminal crowsing the border, but thats just due to us being Richer and got less and less.
If you ignore polish reparation demand their government doesnt dare to ask The russians for, as they accepted them back then in their name, eastern euros are regular Nice people we have a Lot in common with.

if you really wanted reperations you would go to court for it, wich poland doesnt. and next time dont renounce all rights to reperations and reconfirm the decision multiple times decades after not being a puppet anymore.
we are getting along fines with the czechs,
why do poles have to shit the bed?

The russians are responsible for managing your reparation claims. Why dont you ask them?

>we are getting along fines with the czechs
Ehm
parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Nemecko-dluzi-Ceske-republice-reparace-ve-vysi-15-tisic-miliard-korun-z-druhe-svetove-valky-Okamura-chce-vec-hnat-az-do-Bruselu-Babis-mlci-580534

>we are getting along fines with the czechs,
>why do poles have to shit the bed?

Maybe because you didn't destroy anything in Czechia?

>The russians are responsible for managing your reparation claims. Why dont you ask them?

Because they won't pay. Germans should pay just to save their own heritage that is about to collapse soon.

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://dziennikbaltycki.pl/pogarsza-sie-stan-elewacji-kosciola-sw-mikolaja-w-gdansku-zagrodzono-przejscie-widoczne-kolejne-pekniecia/ar/c1-14068897

You collected millions for Notre Dame in Paris you have nothing to do with while you are mean enough not to support Poland in efforts to renovate old buildings here that are inherently connected with German history. You're doing it on purpose as a provocation, just because you dislike our government.

Ja hallo, wie gehts?

>Tomio Okamura

>Tomio Okamura is a Czech-Japanese far-right politician

based

Attached: Tomio_Okamura_portrét.jpg (1200x1800, 133K)

>the goverment rejected it
Seems like a good point in favour of getting along fine. No one would ever get along fine if we counted "random moron in official position said a stupid thing" as evidence to the contrary.

>efforts to renovate old buildings here that are inherently connected with German history.
Are you retarded? Either these are *your territories* and it is *your* responsibility and your responsibility alone, to renovate them or...

Why the fuck do you think another country is obligated to fix YOUR buildings. This is literal insanity.

>You're doing it on purpose as a provocation, just because you dislike our government.
Our government also hates us, so what is your point?

we don't hate eastern europeans, we just don't consider them to be people.

Fuck off Ahmed.

>Maybe because you didn't destroy anything in Czechia?
They did though.

Pay reparations

He's far from based. If anything he's a fraud just in it for the votes and money.

"H-Hey, pay for POLISH building in POLAND, which were all built by Poles like Kopernikus and filthy germans were servants of poles and you ever only brought suffering to the Christ of Nations (which is POLAND)."

If we get back prussia, maybe. What I learned on int about polish Nationalismus and anti german sentiment coupled with the asinine idea that we have to pay because russia wont, which shows its just about money and not justice.
Give me back my familie's Holdings in prussia and I am for it.
I bet you also think the seizure of Danzig by Poland was justified, even though it wasnt even planned by the Allies. They just went with it.

we also built everything in czechia so we have the right to destroy it

> which shows its just about money and not justice.
Its about Polish civilians who were slaughtered by you beasts in WW2

>Are you retarded? Either these are *your territories* and it is *your* responsibility and your responsibility alone, to renovate them or...

If they collapse, they will just stop exist, not only for Poland, but also for Germany. Germans make up the biggest group of tourists in these cities so it means you still care.

Anyway, isn't Notre Dame French responsibility? Why does the German government help them? Why do Germans collect money for this church?

>They did though.

Almost nothing comparing to what they did here.

Stop this anti-Polish hatred, you simply have two choices - either to let these old German buildings collapse and disappear or to help us with money and enjoy their existence for the next centuries. There's no other choice. And if you choose the first option, it only shows that Germans are the butthurt ones, not us, you'd save some cathedral in rich France you don't have anything to do with rather than German heritage in Poland just because you dislike our government and nation.

Nobody in Europe call others europeans white or nonwhite, it's a dumb neworlder concept.

>inb4, b-but some americanized european incel on Jow Forums said that.

>even though it wasnt even planned by the Allies

How do you imagine that Poland seizes everything west of Gdańsk but not Gdańsk itself? It would be an isolated city surrounded by Poland and you'd have to supply it like West Berlin but it would be almost impossible considering how far away from West Germany it would be. Unbelievable.

Szczecin's post-war fate could have been discussed, but not Gdańsk.

>either to let these old German buildings collapse and disappear
Okay, this one. Its not like there is a genuine interest in preserving any part of common german-polish cultural heritage in that region. its literally just about getting money to keep 'your' cities pretty.

>Why does the German government help them?
As a gesture of friendship.
Poland made clear in the last years they have no interest in being our friend. Fair enough, but then don't go complaining we don't act like one.

Shit, swapped them. Sorry.

>What I learned on int about polish Nationalismus and anti german sentiment
Christ almighty, I sure hope you don't base your opinion on polish basement dwellers on places like /in/. The reason why they are braying so much here is because in most of actual Poland no one wants to hear their idiotic opinions.

The sovjet Union Took all The reperations for poland. This is historic fact. Ask Putin.

t. Bogdan Szmaciński

>Steals bike, demands you pay for its upkeep.

Have you ever actually met someone with Bogdan as first name?

Why Cucknadians make shit up?

>Its not like there is a genuine interest in preserving any part of common german-polish cultural heritage in that region. its literally just about getting money to keep 'your' cities pretty.

German buildings make them pretty so it's obvious this money will be spent on these buildings mostly. No one wants a bunch of ruins in the city centre. Of course, we don't want to preserve these buildings because they're German, just because they're nice. But for you, Germans, they're part of your own history, that's why you should care, no matter what country these buildings are in.

>Poland made clear in the last years they have no interest in being our friend. Fair enough, but then don't go complaining we don't act like one.

It's not like you paid us any reparations 5 years ago, when we supposedly were friends.

If this bike was made by your grandpa and was a value for your family and the new owner displayed it in his own museum, I'm sure you'd pay money just to repair it.

sorry but we don't have anything in common

If your government would have argued like this from the beginning I think it would have been a nice idea to found a german/poland Administration thing for these buildings.
But after recent years, I am unsure.

Obviously, its common name in Poland, maybe not popular right now but still perfectly normal, but you know this already mr. Dawid Stobczyński

Speak for yourself, generals cancer fag

>bunch of us have some slavic ancestry
>americans
>white
No. They had Communism,and other shits. We cannot coompare with them. Simple:
when Russia or Poland becomes shit, all of them appears with crap memes, and etilist shit. Funny cause Russia and Poland were better than them in the past

>canadian is not american
>canadian education

>It's not like you paid us any reparations 5 years ago
Germany paid 1.3 billion DM in 1975
Germany paid 4.7 billion zloty (roughly 1.1 bil. euro) from 1992 to 2006.

Just two examples, there are actually more.
Poland received reperations in terms of territory, which to this day is amonhg polands richest. All revenue derived from this is the equivalent of reperations, so I would say we paid more than enough and you can get lost.

>Obviously, its common name in Poland

Odd, I've never seen it as first name. I only know people with that as family name.

Its never enough, also:
>Muh fee-fees.

>italy hates east europeans
>most of marriage beetween italian and foreigners are with eastern european

Attached: 1549219838368.png (830x720, 814K)

Probably Italian bulls marrying eastern european women

>Germany paid 1.3 billion DM in 1975
>Germany paid 4.7 billion zloty (roughly 1.1 bil. euro) from 1992 to 2006.

These were probably personal compensations to concentration camp prisoners, not reparations for the state for war destruction.

>Poland received reperations in terms of territory

It was reparations from the USSR (that occupied this land back then) for the land they took from us in the east. FRG government only recognized the Oder-Neisse border in 1970, which clearly proves you never treated it as reparations.

You owe us money for war destruction now. And it's not my personal opinion, your own historians admit it should be paid

dw.com/en/world-war-ii-reparations-germany-must-show-willingness/a-46208757

there is also a lot of old men who marry much much younger russian qts

As long as your government doesnt have The balls to sue. It is a moot point and shows how they have no convictions.

>It was reparations from the USSR
It was not USSR land and germany recognized the concession later. Bad excuse.

>You owe us money for war destruction now.
We don't owe you shit. Return the annexed territory, both of WW2 and WW1 and we can talk about compensation, after discussing the revenue you need to pay us back for the losses we suffered in lost taxes in those territories.

We dont hate them but our news to be politically correct call gipsy Eastern european so they give them a bad look

>majorly contribute to the biggest reconstruction and development financing program in the history of humanity to help poland back on its feet after getting independence
>hur dur where is muh gibsmees
Fuck these people.

the suit is being finalized

>It was not USSR land and germany recognized the concession later. Bad excuse.

Germany had no other choice, they had to legally recognize the border that existed de facto. And it was occupied by the USSR when it gave the land to us.

>We don't owe you shit.

Then get ready for looking at hundreds-year-old German buildings in ruins. You will be responsible for it before your children.

>demanding as a thief that the previous owner should continue to maintain the loot since it's technically still his property
poles are essentially slavic jews at this point

Attached: 1508702329062.jpg (500x566, 44K)

Yeah, and that totally happens because Croats are extra smart and not just because all educated Germans go to Swiss/Scandinavia/USA to earn way more than here.

we don't say it's technically your property, it's our property, but also part of your historical heritage, that's why you should be interested in its maintenance

Thank god.

>Germany had no other choice
Doesn't change shit. You got it as compensation, explicitly so because the ceading of reperation claims was directly linked to the Oder-Neiße border. We recognized this and thus thats the reperations.
"It was occupied by the USSR" means literally nothing. You got the territory as compensation, so you got compensation. Your just showing how greedy you are by trying all these bullshit excuses for how all the shit you got somehow doesn't count and you want more.
>Then get ready for looking at hundreds-year-old German buildings in ruins.
You spend decades after both World Wars systematically crushing and destroying all traces of german settlement in lands where we had roots centuries and in places millenia deep. You seriously think at this point we give a shit about the scarce remains that are still standing in lands that we have been driven from?
So the people who stole it from us can benefit from it? Fuck you.
I'd rather help the Czech financing their restaurations because they have through all our bitter enmities still never stopped cherishing our common heritage.

>You will be responsible for it before your children.
As if my children would get to live or in any way benefit from these buildings. Fuck off.

Attached: 1508702329063.jpg (500x566, 53K)

He didn't imply that though. But we do get the extra smart Croatians.
We pump places like Croatia and even Bulgaria massively for all talent they have to offer.

>You spend decades after both World Wars systematically crushing and destroying all traces of german settlement in lands where we had roots centuries and in places millenia deep

Are you high? Gdańsk's old town was rebuilt, so was the old town in Wrocław. If you want to see a city where German heritage was really crushed, look at Kaliningrad.

Poles actually rebuilt the former German cities so they resemble their pre-war versions more than German cities in Germany (like Hamburg, for instance).

>You seriously think at this point we give a shit about the scarce remains that are still standing in lands that we have been driven from?

I told you that Germans still make up the biggest group of tourists in these cities.

>I'd rather help the Czech financing their restaurations because they have through all our bitter enmities still never stopped cherishing our common heritage.

Czechs didn't have to rebuild any city because all of them survived the war almost intact. They only destroyed their cities for pure economical purposes, read about the town of Most. And if Czechs 'cherish' any heritage, they don't think about Germany, but about Austria.

Poles, on the other hand, meticulously rebuilt old towns in most of former German cities that were almost all destroyed to the ground.

>As if my children would get to live or in any way benefit from these buildings. Fuck off.

Young Germans come here as tourists as well.

Attached: gdansk then and now.jpg (1357x1393, 1.71M)

because eastern europeans *aren't* white, probably?

Dumbfuck, we use reparations argument only when your government forces us to take in niggers or Muslims.

>Gdańsk's old town was rebuilt, so was the old town in Wrocław.
Yeah when you realised how shitty you made the place look. That doesn't mean the decades you spend destroying it not having happened.

>I told you that Germans still make up the biggest group of tourists in these cities.
Obviously because they look good now and we live right next to you. Thats not to find some remnant of german-ness in them.
Poland is a fine country, its well worth visiting. Because thankfully most poles are not mentally ill like you.

>Yeah when you realised how shitty you made the place look. That doesn't mean the decades you spend destroying it not having happened.

What? Gdansk was entirely rebuilt in the 1940s/50s, so was Wrocław.

You know really nothing about our reconstruction efforts I see.

>so they resemble their pre-war versions
Wow you made theme parks. Awesome.
I kinda doubt the people who actually lived in these places are enthusiastic about it.

Those that actually give a shit do what I did and buy their parents/grandparents old homes back and rebuild them ourselves. We're not going to rebuild them so others can have them.

Anyone care to give a tl;dr on this thread's autism?

We aren't americanos. We don't refer to each others by skin colours.
Eastern Euros are surely not disliked here.

>What? Gdansk was entirely rebuilt in the 1940s/50s, so was Wrocław.

>other places didn't exist
And there is virtually nothing of actual german heritage there. The style of buildings is literally just hanseatic orcentral european. Thats not what cultural heritage means. Polish people in these regions lived in those houses too.

>Obviously because they look good now and we live right next to you. Thats not to find some remnant of german-ness in them.

They don't really look good at all. Out of all German neighbors Poland is the worst looking country and no German would come here if we didn't have their heritage. You don't see as many German tourists in historically Polish cities, in Kraków there are even more British tourists than German ones.

>Wow you made theme parks. Awesome.

Yes, this scale of reconstruction was pretty awesome. Warsaw is on the UNESCO list as the example of the world best detailed reconstruction of historical heritage.

>I kinda doubt the people who actually lived in these places are enthusiastic about it.

Does anyone force them to live there? Old Town is a place for tourists so if you live there you have to accept it, that's obvious.

>Those that actually give a shit do what I did and buy their parents/grandparents old homes back and rebuild them ourselves. We're not going to rebuild them so others can have them.

That's actually nice. But I think German heritage like churches are also important.

in italy eastern europeans commit more crimes than non-euro immigrants

>Poland is the worst looking country
You need to get around more.
Denmark and Belgium exist.

italians aren't white thread #2423582384238

sage

>The style of buildings is literally just hanseatic orcentral european.

Because that's what Northern German cities looked like back then. Lubeck is no different yet you don't deny its Germanness I guess.

Denmark or Belgium are beautiful and perfectly maintained, Poland can't be compared to them.

nobody cares about being "white" here
eastern europeans are usually hated for being criminals

Prove it

Frenchmen and Brits hate Eastern Europeans more than they do.

kek, criminals go where there's crime to profit from

Attached: Untitled.png (730x482, 78K)

>Warsaw is on the UNESCO list as the example of the world best detailed reconstruction of historical heritage.
Good for you, but I sure hope you don't want to sell us Warsaw as a place of german cultural heritage.
Technically speaking germanic people lived there once, but thats quite some time ago.

I still don't know why you don't realise why "Pay for places that look like places germans might have lived in once" isn't a hot sell.
If the Marienkirche burns down, come ask again. Because at least a german actually build that one.

>I still don't know why you don't realise why "Pay for places that look like places germans might have lived in once" isn't a hot sell.

Actually that crumbling church in Gdańsk is the only one that wasn't destroyed in WW2 so it's original.

yeah robbing houses in croatia probably isn't profitable

Croatian coast is as rich as Italy

You sound salty as fuck.

>robbing houses in croatia probably isn't profitable
Probably because of centuries of Italian robbery.

And a significant fundraising effort, including foreign contributions exists for it.
Not seeing your point. That doesn't make it a obligation of germans or the german state to fund it, because its not ours anymore and the moment it isn't crumbling anymore its "german heritage" will be swiftly forgotten in the next wave of things that are and totally always have been polish all along.

>citation needed

>So basically whenever someone points out something bad about you you're gonna blame us some way? That's all I'm getting here

Attached: soy mutt.jpg (394x350, 37K)

We invented your language, be a bit grateful!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Jungmann