If you had a chance to make all shitskins (Blacks, Muslims, Indians etc.) disappear overnight, would you do it?

If you had a chance to make all shitskins (Blacks, Muslims, Indians etc.) disappear overnight, would you do it?

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 114K)

Have sex

yes

Including yourself?

yes

No because I would erase myself. Just like iron man in endgame

Yes

no, because that means I'll have to do manual labor myself

there's still poor whites, you know
and i have a hunch you don't really do anything anyway

Yeah sure. Don't want to die myself though

i would erase all wh*Tes

imagine cozy world without wh*Tes and their globalism

chinese empire in east, japan shogunate, ottoman empire, african kangdoms, native americans smoking tobacco from pipe and thinking about it logically

Sure. And I'll let this guy do the manual labor by himself.

i would make all governments disappear.

Blacks and muslims, yes. The rest I have no problem with.

That would cause a civil war in pretty much every country.

you fucking ionian

Wow you fucking asshole thanks for spoiling that. Fucking nigger faggot. No wonder people prefer Jow Forums to this shithole.

seething soyboy

It was released two weeks ago. why are americans such sexually frustrated retards

I watched infinity war half an hour ago and it was supremely retarded. How did billions of people love this movie?

No, without the inferior race, there wouldn't be a superior race. White needs black like love needs hate.

Superior whites would just hate on lesser whites

lmao you had all the time to watch it nigga, lil white boi, white boi!!!

What kind of question is that even?

would they feel pain?
will someone miss them or it's like they never existed?

>african kangdoms
lel

I would erase all non hardworking and parasites from the world, rich and poor, no matter the race or sex.

I'd erase east asians.

No, of course not

this but unironically

Specially starting with my country.

yes really

>incel pajeet watches capeshit

Why not

i would slaughter all diaspora no matter which country they're from
also jews

Why would I want to kill billions of people ?

Fuck off

Yes (except smart indians) and the energy from the gauntlet would kill me if the snap didnt

Attached: 1557415789062.jpg (720x818, 47K)

To save millions of whites

wh*Tes?
You want me to kill billions of my brothers to save indoniggers? You subhuman.

Yeah, sure, why not.
I won't feel guilty over it anyway.
I wonder what will SJW start to cater to once all blacks and muslims are gone though.
I mean you can't blame white man for black genocide when there are no blacks left anyway.

Also I would like that snap include all blacks including halfbreeds up to 3rd generation.
So it won't end up with 'germans' who were born in Germany from 'german' parents who got their german citizenship after they immigrated through some refugee program years ago.

I'd do it for ya

Not in the comics.

The only Finns that would die would be those weird Asian looking ones east of the Urals

Just blacks and muslims really

Attached: 1557473101833.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Yes. All shitskins. Imagine a sparsely populated world of only whites. We could have fully automated high tech space communism.

The only problem with removing all the undesireables (meaning all non-euros and many euros) is that people would settle the newly freed up space and the new colonies would become as rootless and gay as the US.

Attached: 9lqKXe2.jpg (400x570, 34K)

Isn’t that thing only able to kill half of a population?

Huh?
I'm not talking about Finns, subhuman.
And Asians are not shitskins.
I'm talking about BLACK people. And ARABS. And TÜRKS. My brothers. Of course Asians are my brothers as well.
We are united against you indonigger shits.

Ewwww

Only the men.

Attached: 1553717195005.jpg (1080x1346, 99K)

No, only the people who make them come to white countries.

Attached: 1484807944002.jpg (255x225, 21K)

if i had thanos' glove, the first thing i'd do is make AJ fall in love with me

No. But I would reset populations back to 1500AD and send everyone back to their land of ancestral origin. Then, as a final touch, I would make it ten times harder to reproduce.

Yes, but I would spare the Indians and instead of the muslims it would be the jews

Attached: 1557367104928.png (420x420, 54K)

>Wow you fucking asshole thanks for spoiling that. Fucking nigger faggot. No wonder people prefer Jow Forums to this shithole.

Attached: soy.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Roughly 50% of people are below the average IQ value that is why.