Will Switzerland ever join the EU? If yes, when do you think it will happen?

Will Switzerland ever join the EU? If yes, when do you think it will happen?

Attached: swisseu.jpg (423x390, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.ch/20190509/swiss-residents-biggest-winners-from-eu-single-market-european-union
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_turque
parlament.ch/de/ratsbetrieb/suche-curia-vista/geschaeft?AffairId=20183665
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Swiss_immigration_initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

things would have to change a lot i think

We already have enough niggers to take care of t.bh no need to add others in

No, fuck the EU.

But they're wealthy.

Bank secrecy ended last year
They will start a slow decline until they will only become a burden to us all

Swiss are wholly uneducated on everything not concerning their little Canton. Ask 100 Swiss on the street to name the three relevant EU institutions and they look at you like you come from another galaxy.

>tf
>tp
>Bank secrecy ended last year
No it didn't.
You are and always will be Africa to us.
Swiss are the most well-educated people in Europe.
Keep crying, Ahmed.
Also
>EU
>relevant institutions
lmao
keep coping

Touched a nerve?

Maybe we can ask France if we can split that little shithole up.

join the 4th reich, you cunt!

lolno

why so emotional, fucking hell

>s-swis süper shmart, w-we know all of le EU, not dumb, no, actually smart, like really smart

>give up your direct democracy and freedom to decide everything
>in exchange, get lower wages, more foreigners and lower standards
nor sure OP, could be some time.

EU should join Switzerland instead

Deal

Attached: H69Xa1u.png (650x701, 147K)

Where can I sign up?

lol no
They should go even more into shady banking imo

Based and redpilled
> three relevant EU institutions
>Relevant
404 not found
We have some idiots trying to pull that.
Don't forget to vote "No" this weekend bro.
Nice, i don't mind adding a new canton, as long as you follow our advice, you'll have a lot to gain lad.
Cringe and cuckpilled

very doubtful

Why hasn’t the EU enforced a total blockade on the Swiss menace? They should be made to starve until that disgusting little pock mark on maps of Europe is wiped out.

Screencap this

We are unironically too kind
(plus our corrupt oligarchs love Switzerland)

On a side note, when will Büsingen give up, renounce Germany and join Switzerland?

Attached: buesingen.gif (600x375, 15K)

ahem gentlemen lets make another Treaty of Paris

Attached: dkjfbhghklidsbrt.png (225x225, 11K)

Because they are afraid we'd annihilate the local arm of the Galaxy in return.
>oderint dum metuant

Attached: antimatter_breeding chamber.jpg (1615x1075, 421K)

>has hundreds of bilateral agreements with the EU
>follows almost all EU regulations without having a seat at the table
>"a-actually eu isn't r-relevant at all"
cuck mentality

Based and relevantcountrypilled

Attached: 2pC_G-SG.jpg (232x232, 10K)

>most bilateral agreements are tailor-made and beneficial for Switzerland
>all agreements have been accepted by public vote
>no EU regulation is automatically adopted in Switzerland, all is subject to a public vote and the will of the people
I understand that this is strange for a German, democracy, peoples will, independent nation etc. Just relax.

shu.. let them be its the last bit of pride they have, along with being a butt hole on the map

cope

>remember that one time the Swiss police gave Benedetto Mussolini a generous cavity search and deported the little Spaghetti cuck back to Shitaly?

Attached: Benito_mugshot.jpg (1000x1021, 212K)

Nah, it's better to keep them (and Campione d'Italia) as neigbouring countries territory so we can keep them in hostage.
And if the cheeky cunts try anything, we purge them.

Take care of your GJ and strikes problems, frogs.
You wouldn't go through a single mountainpass, Luigi.

They don't have the intellectual abilities to think that much.
Else they would have left EU.

The delusion is strong

Attached: 1452206755181.png (500x338, 44K)

you are lucky we let you country even exist

>muh direct democracy
>average voter turnout is 1-2%
sheep mentality

Indeed, very strong.
Can't believe an italian (among all things) could believe that.
Fix your roads first, the area around Domodossola is disgusting (and they say the north is wealthy heh).

What will you do?
Try to send a gaypride on us?
You're too busy getting raped by turks, fag.

>Hates his own shithole and dreams of living in a rich, beautiful, democratic and stable country like Switzerland
>also wants to conquer Switzerland and divide it between three shitholes

>Switzerland snatches entire Canton from Prussia
>Emperor is sad, but nothing happens
But thats nice of you!

Attached: Friedrich_Wilhelm_IV_von_preussen_1847.jpg (1256x1618, 190K)

its gonna be a big cringe for me

Attached: 1546040397795.jpg (454x453, 40K)

kek you have more niggers, turks and balkan folk per capita than germany. you only exist because relevant european country decided that you are allowed to exist, hope you realize that

>cuck mentality
heh
thelocal.ch/20190509/swiss-residents-biggest-winners-from-eu-single-market-european-union
also see

Attached: 6e2.gif (600x580, 571K)

>kek you have more niggers
If by that you mean native Germans, then yes

Do you wanna invade us with your 4 functioning jets?

Your country was spared mass genocide because the commies and the west were still naive and thought that the g*rmoids could be civilized.

Do you realoze that there is no reason to fix the street at the border with am ugly country lile yours?
If you ever cross Italy/Austria border (not necessarly on South Tyrol but in Veneto and Friuli too) you can see it's at the state of art

>swiss banter

you are a country of versicherungskaufmänner and bausparhurensöhne. I see your ilk at festivals. literally every time germans are dominating swiss in groups. your women gaffing at us. it's so funny to see actually. while swiss men start talking in heavier accents, their women switch to bundesdeutsch kek.

>the area around Domodossola is disgusting
Yeah but it RAINS there. What kind of road can withstand this sort of insane natural phenomenon?

I don't think they're ready. If you've ever been to Switzerland you realize most people there are kinda peasant like, they don't know what's going on on the outside. Many don't even have internet and still eat dogs to make it through the winter.

germonie strong!

Attached: hj_endsieg1460638346002.jpg (991x542, 117K)

They had it good for so long that they are starting to get cocky.

When shit hit the fan they will realize that their country is not the paradise they tought it was.

mochs bein breit, ösidreck

Attached: Ösi-Cucks.jpg (1016x439, 138K)

I guess you tried. We know Italians aren't bad people, we have so many working here and sending money to their poor relatives. It's like magic land to them, everything works, is clean, on time, no corruption, no mafia, high wages and everything is perfect despite everybody still speaking Italian.

HOLY SHIT THE EUKEK COPE IS STRONG ITT!

FUCK (you) and fuck your failing third world """union"""

Attached: 1528767250381.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

>internet
>Germany
Got DSL yet or still 56kb?

Attached: buttsecks.jpg (475x475, 20K)

By the way did they finish building that one road or is it still a bunch of useless rusty pillars?

Yet I costantly hear native swiss complaining about Italians stealing their third world jobs like paving streets and such

t. Ugurcan Urs Serbovic-Ayodele

they have to follow EU laws so who cares if they join lmao they have already lost their sovereignty.

why add more swarthy manlets?

Attached: 1530291487264.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Chht, let him think we get plundered by the EU, he won't bother us afterwards.

Yikes

>kek you have more niggers, turks and balkan folk per capita than germany.
Too lazy to calculate for all of them but for turks, you're wrong.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_turque
According to those numbers, you have around 3.25% of your population that's turk. We have 1.76% so almost twice as less.
Good to see germoids are still as liar and incompetents as ever.

Based

Meanwhile in the center of your country, your bridges collapses, nice.
No reason to fix the streets, heh.

I forgot. Sometimes there's even rocks falling down! What could they do?

I don't see it that way. First they are not stealing but working for the money, and second it is development aid for a poor neighbor, it is the christian thing to do and let them work for their bread.

the swiss are so easily triggered cause they never experienced anything bad in their history. they are basically the home schooled sheltered kid from a rich family that never met other kids. then later they turn into these kind of autistic plaid shirt wearing virgin types. that's just german swiss though, they tend to have the worst characteristics of germans (gigaautism, being anal about everything, easily frustrated) put on overdrive.

based

>cause they never experienced anything bad in their history
wew lad

your public votes are irrelevant and have been thrown out becausue EU regulations trump them :)

>they have to follow EU laws
How about no?
>5. Da die Schweiz kein Mitglied der EU ist, ist sie grundsätzlich nicht dazu verpflichtet, Bestimmungen der EU zu übernehmen oder umzusetzen. Im Bereich der Immaterialgüterrechte besteht ausserdem zwischen der Schweiz und der EU kein spezifisches bilaterales Abkommen. Die EU verlangt denn auch von der Schweiz keine EU-Äquivalenz der Schweizer Urheberrechtsgesetzgebung.
>parlament.ch/de/ratsbetrieb/suche-curia-vista/geschaeft?AffairId=20183665
unlike Germany, who indeed has to follow EU laws, if they want to or not.

Attached: art13.jpg (960x540, 62K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Swiss_immigration_initiative

oh looks like you can't implement it :(

Why does Switzerland make Germans seethe so much?

So Italy can switch sides again?

Subhumans in Ticino beg to differ

>he actually believes this
what is efta? fucking moron

>Swiss-EU bilateral treaties on single market participation are all co-dependent; if one is terminated, then all are terminated. Consequently, should Switzerland choose unilaterally to cancel the free movement agreement, then all its single market agreements with the EU will lapse unless a compromise is found

oh no no no no

ahahahahahah

>unlike Germany, who indeed has to follow EU laws, if they want to or not.
we don't follow EU laws, we make EU laws

They already are amember state in virtually all aspects except for the name. They adopt 98% of all EU legislation, faster than the majority of all full members and they are a net contributor of the EU budget and pay more than 2/3 of all member states without having any say or representation within the European Institutions. Switzerland's relationship with the EU is that of a tributary vassal state.

>we don't follow EU laws, we make EU laws
this.

Because we're better in everything than them, they're just jealous.

>German brainlet talks about direct democracy
>let me tell you about your country
And what vote would that have been exactly?

29. Feb. 2056

imagine being a swarthy manlet mutt belonging to a tributary vassal state of the EU

yikes!

Read the Initiative text first doofus and understand the context. That Initiative was never meant to be implemented anytime soon, but it effectively prevents the Swiss federal government from agreeing to any more immigration from the EU and maintaining the current status quo at least.

desperate cope

>be 30% foreigners
>have massive amounts of africans, non-european muslims, european muslims and gyppos
>proud of direct democracy, average turnout is less than 1%

>somehow think they are elite people
swiss ain't shit and kneel in front of us. we are their kings.

I've never been to Germany before

It's the European Free Trade Association, the APEX trade federation of Europe, democratic, non political and with no fucking intention to become some super nanny state but just helping making their members an honest buck.
Why what do you think it is, some shitty mini EU?

Attached: efta-f.gif (540x360, 8K)

It's a collection of vassal states.

I knew you wasn't smart enough for politics. No problem, all you gotta do is making your x in the O next to CDU once every 4 years and Mutti does the thinking for you.

>the swiss will never, ever, EVER get over the fact that the EU cucked the EFTA

>I knew you wasn't smart enough

Attached: 1552080725450.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The German brain wasn't designed to handle this much bantz, you're going to break him.

cringe

I think it'd be cool if they did. If nothing else it would get rid of that big hole in the middle of maps of the EU.

I remember when Europe was divided into two competing trade blocs between the so-called inner six (EC) and thr outer seven (EFTA). The EC triumphed and the EFTA was turned into an outer layer of the economical orbit of the EU.

Funny how the germoid can only stutter and shout about copes while mumbling about "vassal state".
How sad, he probably got bullied so hard when he was a kid he got hit severely in the head and now lack common sense.

Has been a while since i've broken a germoid, wanna see it again.

We destroyed Swiss bank secrecy for you lads.

eftas are tributaries, user

Why do the Swiss have such an inferiority complex towards their German Masters..?

well done mate. parasites need to be gassed

Thanks greatest ally

Actually no, the FTA continued to exist, some joined the EU like the UK ( and regrett it to this day) some others like Norway joined the EEC and some others like Switzerland did totally abstain. In Switzerlands case to our great benefit, as the study above pointed out we are making more money from the EEC than everbody else, and we don't pay shit for it. So thats kinda nice.

Every single aspect of your life is being directed and regulated by a political body far away from your country which lacks even a single representative or envoy from your state. From the strength of your vacuum cleaners, to the curvature of your cucumbers to the standard circumference of your condoms. This is neither wrong nor controversial. It's a fact.

>claim something
No, not really.