Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: IMG_8491.jpg (640x685, 54K)

WTF i want to live in a 3rd world slum now

in 04 when I was 15 I cried when a guy threatened to kill me at a mcdonalds. I was the only white kid working, and the tallest.

Estrogenized

other 50% are men?

same but I was 16 working at the supermarket when some drunkass threatened to stab me because we were out of stock on some product, my manager came and legit had to shove him out of the store and told him to never return

Do Americans really...?

But I thought Americans loved it

Attached: 1530621535559.jpg (912x768, 229K)

Well, almost half the workers are women, so probably... yes.

ive never cried at work, but ive used heroin on camera lol. actually i did cry at work once when my gf called and informed me our 22 year old cat passed away. i cried like a little bitch in front of everyone and walked out.

My manager was a short old mexican lady. Wouldn't have stood a chance if it escalated.

Why do you get butthurt on behalf of americans?

I lack the ability to cry, apparently. My folks said I never cried as a child either.

>NOOOOOOOOO THATS SO SAD THATS WHY WE NEED COMMUNISM

Attached: 1556132359371.png (231x218, 8K)

my manager was an average height (5'7 is average here for most boomers) with a beer belly and the drunk was about the same so I would say 50/50 but a little in favour on the manager's side because he was very intense when he yelled at you for fucking shit up

go back to serbia

>Americans with their yearly $87,000 salary + $2,000 in tips and $25,000 in stock options still cry about their ""suffering""
This is why no one takes them seriously

>DON'T CRY DURING WORKHOURS GOY!!!

Attached: the eternal jew.jpg (705x1024, 137K)

>GO BACK TO SERBIA SO THAT I CAN CRY AT WORK

Attached: 1556204590820.png (726x750, 124K)

yeah it sucks to know managers are like that no matter where you live then. hopefully no one could fuck with us now!

Yes Gavrilo you cannot stay in a human country you have to go back

Couldn't you kill him after that? He was threatening your life after all

>I THINK THAT AMERICANS ARE HUMAN BUT SERBIA IS A POOR SUBHUMAN COUNTRY

Attached: 1556446114469.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Yes. Unfortunately.

My monthly wage are $150 and you're not allowed to show emotion or risk of being replaced.

>used to work at a betting company call centre
>would get people calling in often just to shout at me for the fact they made stupid bets and lost money
>would cry constantly, pretty much every day
>had several horrible incidents of getting bullied by customers
>if i had to name some really bad examples
>one Polish man was really angry that he had lost £400 betting on Portsmouth Football Club
>starts listing the names of African players who have played for Portsmouth
>"Nwankwo Kanu", "John Utaka", "Patrick Agyemang"
>then starts telling a fucking angry rape fantasy that they are all going to rape my and murder me, says he will also rape my corpse after he is done
>started crying after this and had to go home
>another was some old woman who was really pissed because she lost a ton of money betting on WWE Wrestlemania
>tried to give me a story that she believed it was real so she got tricked and I should give her money back
>i wouldn't do it of course
>starts telling me that she is going to give herself bowel cancer, then contact the WWE and make them film her last moments and play it over the screens at the next wrestlemania, and in those moments will blame me, and therefore i will feel guilty
>says she hopes my family gets cancer etc
>at this time brother had cancer
>get sad and start weeping on phone
>generally bullied constantly

never work at a call centre lads

Attached: peper the clown.jpg (229x220, 8K)

how cute if i was there id stab that dude then put your legs up and give you a stabbing cuddle you after kiss you on your soft little bitch boy face you cute little faggot

Not him, but your life has to be in imminent danger (you are actually under physical attack), and there may be duty-to-retreat laws depending on the state.
>t. soon to have my concealed carry loicense

And this is why it's normally encouraged to teach your children to hold their tears.

Attached: Wario.png (1400x1219, 984K)

im 191cm and fat but go ahead

He did kill him. Heart disease takes time though.

Had some fucker wishing my family to die in a car accident online once. My family had a car accident a year prior to that, so I got REALLY pissed off at him.

Attached: arthur fist.jpg (474x474, 17K)

>ITT: people willingly take threats and insults at their workplace because muh job

and the other half are too proud to admit it

Is it bad to cry at work? I am a huge crybaby and I cry very easily. I've cried at work as well. Just normal to me.

I remember one time I came into work and said "hi" and my boss and coworker said "hi" back but didn't even look up or look happy to see me at all. I guess they were distracted by what they were doing, but it was hurtful so I cried. I knew it was stupid but I couldnt stop the tears, it felt like they didnt like me. That was one of my fav jobs but you still cry.
Another time I had to kill some mice via perfusion and they were so cute and so sweet and I didnt want to do it so I cried.

There are probably other times as well. Its just normal to cry when you feel sad or disappointed or whatever. Both times I hid my tears by going out for a quick walk around the halls.

>I want to slave my life away so some faggot can afford to live better than me
Fuck off with your slave morality

>my manager yelled at me for being a shitty worker today, I'm literally crying right now. God I hate this country so much I'm voting for Bernie 2020 so I don't have to work anymore!

Attached: 1553664536526.png (782x758, 127K)

It's tolerated if you're a girl. If you're a guy, not so much.

Oh yeah third time I was crying my coworker was kinda being short with me when he showed me how to use a centerfuge and I felt like he was mad at me so I cried that time I couldn't hide my face.

Overall, its normal to cry. Its NOT normal to hold in tears. I think USA needs a lot more crying and not less.

If there is a country where people don't cry because "Im at work I shouldn't cry" that if anything shows a more abusive work environment.

This is true, but is the solution to tell girls to cry less? Or tell guys to cry more?

I think men should be encourage to cry more if they want to. Its not exactly attractive or masculine, but it is honest. Otherwise men bottle up those negative feelings and it hurts them inside

No, those are just cucks who can't handle a real job

Couldn't you just terminate the call?

>See my race being destroyed
>Start crying

Thanks a lot user this really helped me out :')

My God, that's slavery not a job.

Just because someone cry doesnt mean they cant handle the job, it just means they are feeling sad or disappointed or worried. Normal feelings

Lol no.

>other 50% are men?
Fuck, I didnt think of this but this is probably the reality.

I've gotten a little watery eyes thinking about how much I hate myself but never because of anything work related. I like my job

>Hawhaw if you dislike wagecucking to enrich someone else and want to improve your quality of life you're a soyboy I'm voting for Trump so I can keep an extra 13 cents of my paycheck from my job at Golden Corral and still live without healthcare but at least its not going to any welfare negroes hawhaw

Attached: 1519883030608.jpg (866x900, 92K)

Huggies to everyone of you crying faggots

Attached: 1554667405831.jpg (250x202, 12K)

>WAGEKEKING IS STUPID HAHAH IM BASED AND REDPILLED I WILL NEVER EVER WORK PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID THEY SHOULD JUST STOP WORKING HAHAHA ThATS HOW COMMUNISM WORKS NO ONE WORKS AND EVERY ONE GETS 5000000000000000 DOLLARS HAHAHA NICE

Attached: 1556544299146.png (511x515, 29K)

I've never seen a man cry at work. The only time I ever did was when my grandma died but I waited until I was alone and it was only for a second. ffs Jow Forums, get it together.

Why does talk about crying and emotion (things that are universal) turn into some dumb political bs?

go to Jow Forums please or reddit or twitter or wherever else

why are womin such cry babies?

There isn't really a solution, it all depends on how society views it. Being honest, suppressing guys from expressing their feelings while allowing girls to do so creates it's own problems, but it's recommended to toughen guys up, not just because of society's expectation, but also because they normally get to face some of the worst aspects. In the case of an invasion, it is to be expected for the invaders to kill most of the male population while girls can get spared if they're lucky enough (though not lucky enough to escape rape). It sucks, but there's a reason why most societies have encouraged males to toughen up as soon as possible, though it has pretty much lost relevance in most developed countries.

>Communism means nobody works at all, it certainly doesn't mean working in better conditions for higher pay with more vacation time and more benefits anyone who wants that is a cuck I'd rather my boss treat me like shit, pay me low wages and give me no benefits or vacation time while he owns multiple houses and cars but remember everyone else is the cuck

Attached: 1545740467496.jpg (588x823, 146K)

For me it is a natural state just when I think of something sad tears come out its just so easy in fact its very hard for me to stop crying.

Maybe to do with estrogen or maybe this is how all people are naturally but then they figure out how to control it or are forced to control it

I have good wages, benefits and vacation, probably better than the average person in North Korea or whatever other failed former state you are thinking of.

Worker conditions is a question separate from capitalism. You can have capitalism with good wages and benefits and conditions, you can communism with shit wages and benefits and conditions

Either way it has nothing to do with crying. People cry everywhere.

Tears of joy to be taken under such kind and compassionate job creators surely?

Attached: 1547599878462.png (956x1800, 1.25M)

Cried today for the first time in years when a nurse asked how I was holding up, she brought me some tissues

Why though? Why would someone cry at work?

>I have this therefore everyone else has this
I was initially responding to the slave morality faggots who were saying people who cry are soyboy Bernie voters. We could have a far better society but retarded right-wing faggots like them keep voting against it.

Yeah, but some people think just because their job is shit, their whole life and the country they live in is shit. Just because one only earns 7.15 per hour at a McDonald's doesn't mean the whole nation is evil.

damn, what's going on swedebro?

see and for 3 examples from me (a true crier who cries often)

Being a hospital job, this can be understandable. Most hospitals can be very depressing knowing that people are either injured, sick, or dying.

it's okay, swedebro.

here, take this tissue

Attached: tissue.jpg (500x333, 18K)

Failed studies, social isolation and disappointed family. Basically a depression starter kit

I sorta cried at work not because of the work itself or anything related to it but I had to call my little brother to note him that family dog was to go on last trip to the vet that very day and if he'd come along to that last trip.
Dog was 14,5 half years old.

Welp brainfart in the end.

but you need to realize that these customers are angry at the company, not you.

They fucking emotionally loose their shit once a month but you arent supposed to say shit.

8 in 10 U.S. workers live paycheck to paycheck. Americans are also the most overworked people not in the third world, with fuck all vacation time. The job market sucks for the most part, and the cost of living is rising. Plus there is fuck-all of a social safety net. Post-College job market is a nepotistic hell hole if you dont have a degree catered to the military industrial complex or code monkeying. And add onto the fact that unpaid internships are on the rise which is just specialized slave labor for corporations. The only thing holding back the US from being a Cyberpunk hellhole is that there aren't more neon signs.

I worked in food service with a lady who worked 3 jobs, and her husband had 2, just to establish some basis of savings. Another guy was waiting tables while being a full time student, and raising a kid alone after his wife died. The kid managed to incur a school lunch debt. I'm very fucking lucky because my boomer parents aren't too ashamed of me staying here while I finish up school.

I blame the Southern Evangelicals, they're pig fucks pushing this conservative autism onto us.

But yeah, there's a lot to cry about user.

Attached: 1519954003399.jpg (408x439, 50K)

I have once but it wasn't really work related

why do you suffer in the first world lol firstoids

Attached: philippines-beaches.jpg.jpg (1600x900, 436K)

We had a call center at my uni where students pestered alums to give the school money. The turnover was ridiculously high, everyone hated it

>grew up poor in single parent household
>get straight As in high school
>get merit scholarship to a good UC school
>study computer science in college
>get good internships - both paid and unpaid - with relative ease
>earn $80,000 per year salary and great benefits on first year of my job out of school

It sucks when I read about how miserable people are. Did I just get lucky or do average people just suck at life?

I was 16 and I got robbed at gunpoint while working at 7-11, literally fucking cried like a pure bitch when that happened

Meanwhile, I have a master's in cybersecurity, nearly 10 years experience as a network administrator, and only make $50k.

I cry at least two to three times a day. Sometimes it's at work.

Not everyone has absolutely 0 dreams and followed an NPC path.

Have you been applying to new jobs?

At least I'm not working three part time jobs, living paycheck to paycheck and crying on the job.

Technically my current job is new. Work for Microsoft in the DC area, and they're only paying me 50k.

Lucky
"Pulling up your bootstraps" is a feel good anomaly.

50K in the D.C met is tough amigo. I'm really fucking sorry. I'm out in Gaithersburg and the prices are getting fucking nasty.

I wait until I get home to cry

I didn't claim to have pulled myself by the bootstraps. I went to public school, relied on Medicaid as a child, qualified for the Pell Grant for college, etc. My mother received TANF payments and food stamps too.

I figured you insinuated it when you said "do average people suck at life?" My bad.

But they definitely don't.

Speaking of being lucky, nice trips.

On my 22nd birthday, as I ended my shift my boss had a talk with me threatened to fire me (he had forgotten that it was my bday and I know he felt veryterrible afterwards) because I had applied for the job without sufficient experience and wasn't learning fast enough.
After work I was in tears and called my dad and my sister who tried to console me without success. At least I had a NEET friend sleeping on my couch at the time, so I wasn't alone the rest of the day. Still the worst birthday I've experienced, good thing I'm no longer a wageslave.

Attached: 47c0edb4f8e7eb20e3c91e8386787bc2.jpg (255x253, 9K)

Since most of a wagecucks day is spent at work that’s usually when they receive a bad phone call (someone died)

Almost half of American workers are females
(and females cry very easily)

imagine unironically defending slavewages

That is literal poverty you absolute delinquent. How can you defend that?

There is one simple step to solving the problem of working a shit job with shit pay: become a code monkey

Attached: 20190329_095725.jpg (652x672, 154K)

I worked at a restaurant when I was 18 and one day the owner sold the place to an employee and my new boss and the new employees bullied me every day and made me do all their work. I was still at school at the time so I would wake up, go to school, go straight to dealing with that shit and go home to sleep. I wanted to kill myself by the time I quit.

>mfw i see an american criticising work culture in japan
america's work culture is even worse

Attached: question mark.png (250x418, 121K)

Attached: 1537913300846.jpg (266x189, 9K)

Redpill me, a total brainlet, on japan's working culture. Is it really as bad as the media portrays it ?

its bad but it seems like a utopia compared to the US because the main negatives about japanese working culture are just long hours and lack of visionary individualism (everybody wants to work for a big, well-established company instead of making their own
innovative one)

the US on the other hand
how many problems can exist? thats how many problems it has