youtu.be/PJuqhuZPNCE
youtu.be/f11f56hf6WA
youtu.be/UkSEKYBnn4k
youtu.be/YzmlQ45XfdM
ok.ru/video/9280881947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This youtu.be/J4sKiGkzKJo
but with less melanin

I know a Russian guy who was surprised I was familiar with the term. He said they would chill by his school and would steal his shit (electronics, sneakers, etc)

are female gopniks a thing?

Are the stereotypes true? Are they numerous in Slavic countries?
I think so!

Attached: sxm1h559x8m11.jpg (960x866, 83K)

youtu.be/F05TNVqn4Vk
youtu.be/PJuqhuZPNCE
youtu.be/f11f56hf6WA
youtu.be/UkSEKYBnn4k

you pasty white nigga wish you were as og as us real niggas. fuck outta here

He is a Serb living in America.

Attached: 1557340557576.png (472x565, 18K)

youtu.be/YzmlQ45XfdM
ok.ru/video/9280881947

Mostly low-tier criminal youths. You won't find classic gopniks in big cities anymore. They mix in with zoomers nowadays.
They usually move in big groups and behave aggressively. They tend to gather in somewhat secluded places, such as school or commieblock courtyards, and try to stop passers by to rob them of small sums of money or minor posessions (a cliche gopnik would try to take away your cellphone, and back when classic gopniks were prevalent, most cellphones weren't very expensive, nor did they have a lot of functions). They would consume beer and sunflower seeds in large quantities and behave loudly, Their tactics rely mostly on psychological intimidation, and when confronted by a competent opponent, they would often, though not always, scatter.

why does anything with an anime girl multiply its cute factor? Even putting one next to a bydlo.

Put an anime gerl next to mao zedong and instacute, I swear.

How many times have you been personally attacked by a gopnik?

I heard about sunflower seeds on youtube.

Is it just because theyre cheap and available, or is there a thing to it.

Attached: f4.jpg (878x768, 173K)

They're afraid of me because I'm a bearded churka

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Sounds similar to our own gopniks. Except when it comes to robbery, their numbers vary from one to three and are usually armed with opinels and similar small knifes.

Attached: nafri.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I weren't personally attacked by classic gopniks, but I engaged in some semi-amusing conversations with them.
For example:
One time I was returning home from school, and they inquired whether I would pay 500 rubles (somewhere around 20 dollars back then) for spending a night with a female friend of theirs. When I, after some consideration, declined, they laughed at the fact that their friend is not worth 500 rubles to a schoolboy, and let me go.
I did, however, get into a fight with a neogopnik at a mall once. He brought a friend, yet his friend wasn't really engaged with the idea of fighting 2v1, so he behaved honourably and stayed back, as did my friends.
It wasn't as much of a fight, though, as it was arm swinging during pauses in our conversation. We didn't do much damage to each other, but I did take off his tuque, which I then returned due to having no need for it. The gopniks were threatened by the administration and left, and we continued on our way as well.
There is indeed a thing to it. Once you start, you will never stop until you consume the whole bag. They aren't particularly tasty, yet they do have some mysterious addictive quality.

>They aren't particularly tasty, yet they do have some mysterious addictive quality.

I've always wondered why. There are times where I'd start eating them every fucking day for no reason. Although, it's should be avoided, the amount of salt in those bags can really fuck up your kidneys.

Just buy unsalted
Or grow your own if you could

How much do they cost there? Small bags cost less than 0.01 $ here lol

sunflower seeds here, is not a thing. Havent even seen a bag on our supermarket or anyone consuming them. I assumed that sunflowerseeds were for birds until I heard gopniks consuming them.

Im not suprised people here are sometimes agressive when drinking, since we dont have the culture to enjoy anykind of snack during drinking. Sometimes people eat pizza just because of pure hunger. Sliced bread in the supermarket is overly expensive.

If you couldn't annex Romania as you did with Moldova at least we ended up having basically the same cultures. Some sort of colonisation too, in the end.

Extinct species

I meant to reply to russia, instead quoted poland and got a reply from finland.

It's the same here, we don't really have a particular culture of drinking, we just like to take small breaks in between drinking to eat a snack. I don't even know the science behind it, it's probably done to avoid getting drunk too quick. It's kind of mandatory for anyone who isn't an alcoholic, usually, camembert cheese, bread, nuts, chocolate and sometimes you just order fast food.

Attached: beer theif.jpg (370x493, 27K)

The last time I encountered gopnicks in 2004. I was in middle school and lived in a small town. They just mugged me.

its so fucking weird hearing white robbers and muggers actually exist, if I saw it myself I would think I was in the Twilight Zone

Usually kids from the poorest families are to become robbers. In the US niggers are the poorest for historical reasons.

>>In the US niggers are the poorest for historical reasons.
>proceed to call them niggers only to excuse their poverty in a lenient manner by acknowledging its historical context in US history instead going the classic Jow Forumsack route and blaming it solely on genetic inferiority

Attached: 1555285158247.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

As a muscovite who's never been to somewhere outside of the city centre where I live (except of St. Petersburg tho) I can assume that there's no gopniks anymore since, well, ~2009-2010, I guess. Anyways, it's a new kind of zoomer gopnik tier glaikit cunts known as football hooligans, they're not so dangerous nor aggressive, but only if you don't wear some 'special', so they could spot you as one of them or of those who are on the opposite (fa/antifa/another football team fan/etc.)

Gopniks may be a product of poverty, culture and history as a social class, but they're still scum as individuals.